Options

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.33

Comments

• Options
    koraneskoranes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    heyrogers wrote: »

Icespire Peak: The Frozen Heart
    • Players may no longer activate the campfire after Grast without defeating him first.

Rothe Valley: Temple of the Spider
    • Players may no longer sneak past the final boss' gate in Temple of the Spider via clever use of collision.
    • Players may no longer lure the boss of Temple of the Spider into instant-kill areas.

I call BS you fixx the work arounds for the bugged ice spire but don't fix the reason we do the work around in the first place .... EPIC fail.
  • Options
    mungo112mungo112 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for stealing my items and ad.
    /spit
  • Options
    legalizeitmanlegalizeitman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i get error 36 saying the file or something is locked, wont patch.

*EDIT* got it working ! :)
  • Options
    iblowtrees420iblowtrees420 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    GM PLEASE GET BACK TO ME. THESE FUKCING TROLLS keep blocking me and MANY other players for spam as soon as we say anything at all ANYTHING So unless yall fix this shi t soon yall will lose many players and LOTS of money. I was going to spend real money on this game but now that ive been blocked 3 times in 4 days yall just lost money on me and im sure other players think the same way i do so yall best get on it or loss the most important thing to yall MONEY.
  • Options
    drizztstarkdrizztstark Member Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    pantero44 wrote: »
    You're KIDDING ME, right?......O.O You're gonna cry over "spilled milk"? The ONLY gain from exploiting the Boss was to cut the time SHORT, from some of these "over-drawn", long battles. There was nothing to be gained from them, OTHER THAN, making it an "insta-kill" which cut the fight short, or to set the party up in an advantageous position. And in FACT, in many cases, it resulted in a LOSS of loot, NOT a gain, simply b'cause you couldn't loot the body because of it being stuck in the environment, there was NO "unlimited cache" to be had. Many players that did, where noted to say, "they DIDN'T get any LOOT!", BECAUSE of it. In conclusion, it had NO bearing on the AH and the economy.

YOU, AND other people, that get "butt-hurt", over reading a story, should STOP whining, and saying, "...ban THOSE people!" about situations that have NOTHING to do, with another! "..."KNOWING, is half the battle!"....GI-Joe"...:)

So cheating is ok and should not be punished. GI-Joe would be ashamed of you.

Sweet system specs though, all you're missing is the price tags on each item for the true wow factor.
    Slaad - Tiefling Great Weapon Fighter
  • Options
    layol692k7layol692k7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where are all the game play improvements? Such as! pvp class balance pve broken dungen finder,pve broken GF threat,pve broken cleric threat generation etc etc.
  • Options
    kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    layol692k7 wrote: »
    Where are all the game play improvements? Such as! pvp class balance pve broken dungen finder,pve broken GF threat,pve broken cleric threat generation etc etc.

Couldn't agree more.
    For an "open beta", there's a disturbing lack of fixes and updates in these patches.
  • Options
    layol692k7layol692k7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Couldn't agree more.
    For an "open beta", there's a disturbing lack of fixes and updates in these patches.

100% agreed
  • Options
    flurdtflurdt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "HELLO ANY DEVS!!!! JUST A QUICK MOMENT OF YOUR TIME IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, PLEASE ?!?!"
    I have a Question about the Auction House, I have tried to ask this on a number of occasion via in game Support, Twitter etc. I applaud the "BanHammer" of those who were manipulating our in game economy and am glad that Neverwinter/Cryptic/PW takes such a high value of care of this game that I have grown to love. I want to make sure that my OWN actions in the Auction House are not in violation of anything. I would hate to get my account banned or even looked at funny over my own ignorance so I will ask this .... again : I, from time to time, have had my Main Character post items in the AH and for say X amount, and then log in as one of my Alts and buy the item. The AH still gets its cut and the remaining balance of Astral Diamonds goes to my Main. I didnt think this would be an issue since it is all on the same account, and the AH still gets its cut as normal. I duplicate NOTHING. I work for the Diamonds like everyone else. So, I want to know if this is acceptable behavior or not? As I said, Im not trying to CHEAT. I LOVE this game and want to stay in good standing. I would just like to know if there are any issue with what I am doing, and this seemed like an appropriate time to ask, being that we survived the Raining Cats and all ;P
  • Options
    echofatalisechofatalis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where is the pvp lvl scaling bug fix ?
  • Options
    ilandryailandrya Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i get error 36 saying the file or something is locked, wont patch.

*EDIT* got it working ! :)

I am getting this error as well.

*EDIT* It's working now. In the event anyone else is having this error, I had to patch from the client in the game folder, instead of my desktop shortcut, despite having admin privileges for both.
  • Options
    sophismsophism Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Devoted Cleric
    • Addressed a rare case in which the At-Will powers in Divine Mode could become unslotted but couldn't be dragged back into the Power Tray.

This is still not fixed for me and several other Clerics. Contacting a GM in-game resulted in whoever attended my ticket not understanding what I meant, despite me elaborating on what the issue was as much as humanly possible. Unfortunately I couldn't follow up on that, as your support website throws me into a feedback loop error whenever I attempt to access the tickets section. I tried reaching my ticket page in Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer with no luck.

I have no doubt that the fix that went live three patches ago only prevents it from happening from now on, but the people that were unlucky to have spent money on a respec before the patch are stuck in this situation... unless they respec anew. That being said, we shouldn't be expected to pay for additional respecs just to fix a pretty glaring bug with our core class mechanics.

Here's a handy picture of what's happened to me and several other Clerics when using a respec:

ibfjqMqixA4w2y.png

Some, like me, had Punishing Light disappear, others had Soothing Light. Either way it's silly that it's been over a week and nothing has changed.

Any help would be appreciated.
  • Options
    hakarathakarat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Auction House
    • If a player outbids him or herself, or buys out an auction where he or she holds the highest bid, the auction no longer eats half of the transaction (either the returned Astral Diamonds from the "outbid" or the item from the won auction).

........................... if that's the case then i've lost soooooo much Astral Diamond on just this one bug... and with real money involved you have to wonder why u don't just LOL at the amount of sheer stupidity in releasing a game with this amount of money stealing bugs...

Cryptic... you've made me SMH far more than any other game this entire year and I highly suspect for the remainder of it.
    "There are more things in heaven and earth,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
  • Options
    ilandryailandrya Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sophism, my wizard's at will power in that slot disappeared as well a short while back. I dragged it from my character sheet into the bar again and it's been working fine since.
  • Options
    seadark19seadark19 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please make vendor's mounts and companions non selleable due the massive scam going on the AH for ADs!.
    New players don't know that they can be buyed from the ingame vendors.

Thanks!
  • Options
    basement12basement12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    fix the gf block....
  • Options
    swarfega27swarfega27 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This build is set to go live at 7am PDT on May 23, 2013.
    Gateway
    • Internet Explorer 8 once again properly handles Gateway.

AH never shows anything in results except the message "No data available in table".
    Buttons on the menu after char select on the right for each of the features are not complete but still work. Same for when selected and become small icons to the left.

It is now fixed to see something after logging in now tho. Progress is good.

For the muppet flamers i have no choice other than IE8.
  • Options
    purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The Temple of the Spider patch now has a bigger problem. You can no longer throw adds off the edges, so now your stuck facing endless mobs/adds and the strength of the bladesmen is crazy, in 2 hits your dead. I can understand not being able to push the boss off (thats cheating) but to not be able to use your surrounding on the adds is a bit much. I have talked to a whole bunch of people who feel the same way. So far there's only about 2 in 100 that have successfully beat it since the patch that i have talked to about it. I myself have tried it in 4 different pug groups and a couple of times within my guild. You should be able to use your surroundings to kill the hordes that come after you, especially all the one's that come after the cleric.
    Please fix this, Its not really an improvement over the last patch.
    Thanks
  • Options
    lobotomizelobotomize Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zingarbage wrote: »
    Why do they call it xbox one? Because it is one big ripoff!

I'm sorry, but you have the best signature. Just sayin'.

Also, i've been eagerly anticipating this patch
  • Options
    chuckwolfchuckwolf Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    flurdt wrote: »
    "HELLO ANY DEVS!!!! JUST A QUICK MOMENT OF YOUR TIME IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, PLEASE ?!?!"
    I have a Question about the Auction House, I have tried to ask this on a number of occasion via in game Support, Twitter etc. I applaud the "BanHammer" of those who were manipulating our in game economy and am glad that Neverwinter/Cryptic/PW takes such a high value of care of this game that I have grown to love. I want to make sure that my OWN actions in the Auction House are not in violation of anything. I would hate to get my account banned or even looked at funny over my own ignorance so I will ask this .... again : I, from time to time, have had my Main Character post items in the AH and for say X amount, and then log in as one of my Alts and buy the item. The AH still gets its cut and the remaining balance of Astral Diamonds goes to my Main. I didnt think this would be an issue since it is all on the same account, and the AH still gets its cut as normal. I duplicate NOTHING. I work for the Diamonds like everyone else. So, I want to know if this is acceptable behavior or not? As I said, Im not trying to CHEAT. I LOVE this game and want to stay in good standing. I would just like to know if there are any issue with what I am doing, and this seemed like an appropriate time to ask, being that we survived the Raining Cats and all ;P

It's much simpler to simply go to the postal courier and mail the items to yourself that way you don't lose any AD in fees. And you can send up to 5 items in each mail.
    @Powerblast in game
  • Options
    zierkzierk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 19
    edited May 2013
    glad the ah is back up, sad i still have no armor texture =]
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, more or less Shill bidding is not only an exploit, BUT is practically acceptable (since one can bid against themselves). Good to know so people don't argue against it.
  • Options
    androziel1androziel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    twilikz wrote: »
    Fix Astral Shield so it won't stack with other DC Astral Shield ..if this is done Gf will get more attention and pvp will be more fun against 2 clerics
    Don't let Deadly momentum stack with other tr's deadly momentum cos if this happens a pt with 3 rogues 2 clerics will murder any boss in like 5 minutes..i know this is not working but you guys said you will fix this and you shouldn't..

So NERF all other classes that you think are OP EXCEPT for a GF .... nice idea
  • Options
    flurdtflurdt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by flurdt View Post
    chuckwolf wrote: »
    It's much simpler to simply go to the postal courier and mail the items to yourself that way you don't lose any AD in fees. And you can send up to 5 items in each mail.

To True, but I have not found a way to mail my Alts AD to my Main, by doing it this way, My main gets my Alts AD and the AH still gets there Cut. This is what I primarily wanted to know, if was okay or not to do. If you CAN Mail or send your Alts AD to your Main with out doing this then I would love to know how. If its in Mail then it something I have simply missed every time. ... Which is always a possibility:o
  • Options
    brutalabk1brutalabk1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why do people on this forum feel as though the AH is such a big deal when some people can't even log into the game from this patch =/
  • Options
    vylkervylker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 133 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Release the 20vs20 arena ASAP!!! We are getting bored
  • Options
    aalorienaalorien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vylker wrote: »
    Release the 20vs20 arena ASAP!!! We are getting bored

No, you mean YOU are getting bored ... I'm plodding along just fine thank you very much.
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    aalorien wrote: »
    No, you mean YOU are getting bored ... I'm plodding along just fine thank you very much.
    So am I, and having a decent time doing it. Plodders unite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thalamisthalamis Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    flurdt wrote: »
    Quote Originally Posted by flurdt View Post
    To True, but I have not found a way to mail my Alts AD to my Main, by doing it this way, My main gets my Alts AD and the AH still gets there Cut. This is what I primarily wanted to know, if was okay or not to do. If you CAN Mail or send your Alts AD to your Main with out doing this then I would love to know how. If its in Mail then it something I have simply missed every time. ... Which is always a possibility:o

There is a way to transfer AD between characters on the same account through creative use of the AD/Zen exchange - place a AD -> Zen order of such a magnitude that people won't take advantage of it, and cancel the order.

The AD goes into an account shared pool, so other characters can withdraw it.
  • Options
    imyoimyo Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And the block changes ? i dont see that explained, im basically forced to quit playing my GF because of this.
This discussion has been closed.