Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.33

124»

Comments

• Options
    minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Auctions no longer go into "negative time" based on the number of bids they receive.

Please revert this diasastrous change asap, the game is too unstable to handle this.

What happens:

I'm bidding on something and winning it.

I have no mail, and the mail icon is not glowing.

The auction goes to -1 min and stays there for about 30 seconds showing me winning and then disappears.

30 seconds later I get the "outbid" mail turning up in my email.

I've had situations where I can't bid with one or two minutes left on the timer because it appears to actually have expired.

Basically this is causing me to utterly lose faith in the AH, and thus in the game, I will not be buying any more zen if I can't use it without massive frustration.
  • Options
    sophismsophism Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ilandrya wrote: »
    Sophism, my wizard's at will power in that slot disappeared as well a short while back. I dragged it from my character sheet into the bar again and it's been working fine since.

It's not the same for Clerics, sadly. When we activate Divinity it replaces both of our regular at-wills with Punishing Light and Soothing Light. These can not be dragged back into the slot because they're not "normal" at-wills.
This discussion has been closed.