test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Opening 80 Locked boxes at one time

mindspike1mindspike1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I opened 80 locked boxes today, still no mount =[

Some decent loot to sell though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MWTzq5-LeY&feature=youtu.be
Post edited by mindspike1 on

Comments

• Options
    yoitslinkyoitslink Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i got mount n my 3rd box lol
    IGN xxSasuke3
  • Options
    synrevenantsynrevenant Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    darn that sucks no mount :( i've opened about 20 and no mount yet either...
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You should easily have enough Bars for the twilight mount which is the coolest mount in the game.
    Also between selling the extra epic companions the jeweled idols and the epic enchants you should easily have enough AD to buy the Nightmare inferno, so you really did well considering.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I opened 200 today (wanted to get the Twilight mount to match my awesome armor, also got enough bars for anchor companion) and got:

2 heavy nightmare mounts
    2 pheora or w/e those birds companions are called.
    61 Jeweled Idol
    9 Rank 7 enchants
    11 rank7 rune stones
    20+ rank 5 enchants
    and TONS of green enchants (all donated to my guild)

Sadly because I am stupid I did not record this :'(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, I put everything on the AH. Should get a decent amount of AD
  • Options
    wujenswujens Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    Is the Inferno Mount you get from the Trade Bar store unarmored? I've never seen anyone with it. I know you can get the blue Twilight one from there also but the Inferno mount (2,000 TBars) does it look different from the Heavy?
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I just got my mount, on my 15th lockbox.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got one today, what are they worth? I asked in Zone chat and like 10 people PMed me asking to trade all kinds of junk....

I told em I'll sleep on it.
  • Options
    drzeyusdrzeyus Banned Users Posts: 87
    edited May 2013
    mindspike1 wrote: »
    I opened 80 locked boxes today, still no mount =[

Some decent loot to sell though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MWTzq5-LeY&feature=youtu.be

What a dolt. You waisted how much cash on them
  • Options
    drzeyusdrzeyus Banned Users Posts: 87
    edited May 2013
    Are you all riding the short bus to school. Someone opened 200 boxes. Someone opened 80. I feel like an total idiot for waist money on 15 or 16.
  • Options
    mohannmohann Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I opened 200 today
    I am stupid

Couldn't agree more :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    drzeyus wrote: »
    What a dolt. You waisted how much cash on them

I spent $100
    Got 80 keys and had some zen left over to get a bag and some other small stuff.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Are you all riding the short bus to school. Someone opened 200 boxes. Someone opened 80. I feel like an total idiot for waist money on 15 or 16.

Ehhh not really $100 isn't that much these days. I make that in a day off adsense through youtube and blogs. Also work a normal job making decent money. I really don't play games that much at all except for dayz every now and then.
  • Options
    varsas13varsas13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No unboxes here, alltho I unboxed over 1000 crates from TF2, and if you know what that means you'd know that is a massive personal achivement :P
  • Options
    daervondaervon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I honestly don't get your argument... It's *their* money, therefore it's their choice how to use it, when and on what, same as it is their choice what they deem worthwhile and what not.

Unless you, for some reason, believe that they were going to give you that money and now they can't because it's all used up... shut up and go spend *your* money in whatever way you think is best. No one really cares what you do with it, nor should they.
  • Options
    mohannmohann Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    daervon wrote: »
    I honestly don't get your argument... It's *their* money, therefore it's their choice how to use it, when and on what, same as it is their choice what they deem worthwhile and what not.

Unless you, for some reason, believe that they were going to give you that money and now they can't because it's all used up... shut up and go spend *your* money in whatever way you think is best. No one really cares what you do with it, nor should they.

I'm not surprised at all that MMORPG games are not what they used to be. With that kind of thinking companies can publish the worst kind of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> full of bugs and exploits (welcome to NW) but they still will earn money thanks to some monkeys spending 500 $ to look "nice" in game.
  • Options
    daervondaervon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mohann wrote: »
    I'm not surprised at all that MMORPG games are not what they used to be. With that kind of thinking companies can publish the worst kind of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> full of bugs and exploits (welcome to NW) but they still will earn money thanks to some monkeys spending 500 $ to look "nice" in game.

Regardless of what you think, most fashion-focused monkeys will not spend money on a game that has no substance. Don't misunderstand me, there will ALWAYS be people (whether fashion monkeys or not) who will spend money on a bad game, either through a monthly subscription or a RMT store regardless of how bad the game is deemed by the majority, and certainly that is something game developers may bank on too.

Again though there is nothing that you - or anyone - can do about it as long as we remain free to use our money as we see fit. Best you can do if you don't like a game is to move on.
  • Options
    borneolborneol Member Posts: 174 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    daervon wrote: »
    Regardless of what you think, most fashion-focused monkeys will not spend money on a game that has no substance. Don't misunderstand me, there will ALWAYS be people (whether fashion monkeys or not) who will spend money on a bad game, either through a monthly subscription or a RMT store regardless of how bad the game is deemed by the majority, and certainly that is something game developers may bank on too.

Again though there is nothing that you - or anyone - can do about it as long as we remain free to use our money as we see fit. Best you can do if you don't like a game is to move on.

It's one of those things where it's hard to condemn individuals, if someone really enjoys a game who are we to say what is the right amount of money to spend on it. The only exception to that I think is when you pay for something before you even tried it, that is usually always unwise even on an individual basis.

But when it comes to the masses I really wish they didn't do this kind of stuff. Because it makes games worse when the publishers can get away with releasing buggy and unfinished products. Not to mention exploitative cash shops.
  • Options
    phaazenphaazen Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have only opened 51 boxes so far. ($60.00)

I generally like to support games I play but will never pay more then $1.00 for every hour I play.

Most consol games for gamecube and Ps2 were about $60.00 at the time and took about 60 hrs to finish so I find I can support the game and not hate myself for doing it.
  • Options
    demonsunderdemonsunder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Buy one from the AH, they sell for 1 mil which is alot cheaper than the avg drop rate from the boxes which is 57 = 1 Mount (from stat collected by player's)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oceanic Neverwinter guild http://19thbattalion.com/home
    Breadbasket NW-DTYGYBRF2