test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Class Balance. It's coming and thank God!

Comments

• shadedkinshadedkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    killz2many wrote: »
    It's about time this has been at least addressed. Maybe we won't have a 3 class game anymore. Clerics hopefully will no longer have the power to screw entire groups because they're non-replaceable, or even better rogues and wizards won't think they're actually good at the game for playing op classes.

Anyone care to discuss.

No. All classes are working as intended. /troll

And I'll discuss it when I see some form of patch notes or direction. There perspective on balancing classes could be Zen items on the market for all we know. :p
    11k+ GS CW | Langor@shadedkin | Dragon Server76561198027499089.png
  • vampiregoatvampiregoat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    here we go with the moaning of the PVP crowed to NERF all classes because they can't PVP worth a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and get wasted first one they will hit is rogue so when I PVE I will only tickle monsters. ARRRGH happens in every MMO I play in someone groans "THIS CLASS IS OP NERF IT TO DEATH" when they do it ends up like Guild wars 1 did they nerfed so bad I quit playing and then most others left for GW 2. BAN PVP
  • tenkurotenkuro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah and why should any GWF actually do that?
    If any GWF was seriously stacking defensive stats,his dmg would be even worse than it is with a full glasscannon build.
    So in the end you have a useless guy with 0 dmg that runs after the cleric and has no chance to actually get some of the monster's attention.
    But wait!! There is the insanely good "Come and get it" Power that pulls monsters to the GWF and....But wait again!!! this skill is garbage and doesnt even work against monsters which are casting abilities.
    Just take another Cleric and stack the Astral Shield.Way easier.

Besides,Power IS the way to go for GWF,since Slam is their only reliable dmg source...And it completely scales with Power.

I'm curious... do you even put points into Unstoppable feat?
  • katbozejziemikatbozejziemi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tenkuro wrote: »
    Too bad this is completely irrelevant now thanks to the hacks.
    The cats man... the cats... and the rank 7 enchants... and the weapon enhancements... so much of it floating around... the people who exploited to get those **** things are near invincible.
    Nothing to do with the AH exploits, I'm talking about external hacks.
    People aren't near invincible, they can be completely invincible.
    edited May 2013
    Nothing to do with the AH exploits, I'm talking about external hacks.
    People aren't near invincible, they can be completely invincible.

Know what you're talking about. Went up against a cleric that took 0 damage for entire match. I reported it.
  • seryiyirisseryiyiris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just happen to know more about the game mechanics than most of the tools on this forum do. It's easy as that. I know everything this game has to offer, feature and skillwise since 2010. If you would have played Champions Online you'd know alot more, too trust me.

Obviously not, considering you can't go a day without crying about every other class then your own. Sorry, but if you think other classes, let alone the Rogue are broken, you're either the worst GF in the world, or stupid.

The only 'TOOL-crystorm' I see is often out of you, but keep fighting the good fight, 'kid'.

Peace.
  • archwardenarchwarden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    From a GF perspective I'd say that what the game at this state needs is:
    1. A slight buff to GWFs on PvP, which I really pity when I go 1v1 with them in the arena
    and
    2. A fix in GF/DC class mechanics for aggro control in PvE.
    Availiable for hire for T1/T2 DD at Mindflayer (european gmts):
    Gaurwulf - GF, hybrid tank/dps, GS 12.5k
    edited May 2013
    archwarden wrote: »
    From a GF perspective I'd say that what the game at this state needs is:
    1. A slight buff to GWFs on PvP, which I really pity when I go 1v1 with them in the arena
    and
    2. A fix in GF/DC class mechanics for aggro control in PvE.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?216301-An-Inconvenient-Truth-Trickshaw-s-GWF-Leveling-Tips

1. I own as GWF in pvp, but I always avoid GF. I have no problems killing TR, CW and Cleric. GF gives me trouble though, but it makes sense. Not every class is strong against all the other classes. Like TR is weak to CW in 1 v 1 if the CW gets the first move. Well actually, TR is weak to every class if the TR doesn't get the first move. (If more people tried the build above, they'd understand how awesome GWF is)

2. GF is meant to tank a single target, the big target, the boss. If DC did not get aggro the way it is now, GWF would not be wanted in parties. The good parties brings a GWF just to clear adds on the DC.
  • mechjockeymechjockey Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zingarbage wrote: »
    Fix cleric aggro and astral shield stacking and the game is balanced. At least to a very acceptable degree.

Take out the -40% self heal for clerics and then its fine.
  • itsneoitsneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 74
    edited May 2013
    Fix cleric aggro and astral shield stacking and the game is balanced. At least to a very acceptable degree.

seriously??? lol the stack is a MUST. clearly you've not run Castle Never, or other T2's and had to deal with tonne of adds. Clearly Aggro is an issue, the fact that clerics are now the ONLY class that needs to fire off a billion pots even in their double stacked astral shield, I would not be making statements like this till you have actually played the cleric. You will be broke.. spend all gold on pots, burn through 100+ per Dungeon run.

There is ALLOT more to be balanced, the GWF is a class that has no place, low dps, no aggro, no control. sure they can do large numbers at the end of a run, but not enough to pull aggro from a cleric who is doing nothing but dropping Astral Shield and the occasional heals. GF while can do great DPS still can barely take agro from a cleric.. in fact I think if the cleric is going to have so much aggro, f it. make them a tanking class, remove the -40% self heal debuff, let us stand in our Shield and tank..

And if we want to talk PvP balance, forget it. PvP is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in game anyway, everyone is afk.. so what's it really matter. DnD is a PvE game anyway. Form parties of adventurers and travel the world on an adventure.. PvP should be the LEAST issue when it comes to balance, cause no matter what is done to balance pvp, EVERYONE will still ***** about balance. they seem to forget PvP requires this thing called skill. Skill Balances PvP.

any way, its my view the cleric is not in need of anything OTHER than the debuff removed. The GWF needs some love so we can bring them back into the parties. I feel bad for them. Anway, I've played ALL classes, and yes each has some good and bad points. And yes there is an balance issue, but it's not the cleric. Lets really look deep into this issue and do it once. not over and over again. Go back to basics and remember, DnD is a PVE game. Like it or not... That is what it has always been.

IGN: DrDoom
    CLS: Heretic
    SVR: Atlantis
    IND ID:1000165G030200060007250S15fb1f

It's about time this has been at least addressed. Maybe we won't have a 3 class game anymore. Clerics hopefully will no longer have the power to screw entire groups because they're non-replaceable, or even better rogues and wizards won't think they're actually good at the game for playing op classes.

Anyone care to discuss.

The problem is, you seem to think everything is overpowered except for your own class... just saying... :P
    timeraiderlogo2smaller.gif

Elf Control Wizard - Dragon
  • inexistinexist Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wonderful news! Hopefully the devs will take a HUGE look into the TR daily and the TR average survivability, including dodge and the too high amount of hp the class possesses. That class can take too many hits, for dishing out that much of burst dps. Better sooner than later, since all of the special kids are flooding the game with TR - wannabe proness.

How about people like you stop trying to balance a PvE game for PvP purposes? How many hps should they have then? They have less than anyone except the CW. And the dodge...really? They can only do it twice before the stamina bar is gone. Let me guess, you are a GWF and want the rogue to just stand there and take hits so you can win right? Makes me sick just reading your ignorance...
    edited May 2013
    Should not take too long to balance this.

1) Remove Astral Shield Stacking.
    2) Slightly reduce Overheal Aggro,since you cant avoid it.
    3) Slightly increase GWF At-Will damage + Stamina Recovery.
    4) Slightly reduce TR HP-Pool.
    5) Make GF's Mark a flat XX-Seconds debuff.
    6) Blocking incoming damage creates threat.

And voila: The game is enjoyable for every class.
    At least in Dungeons.

Like I said to a previous poster, why reduce the TR hps? They have the second lowest behind the CW. Stop trying to balance PvE for PvP. Why is it so hard for people to get this?
    edited May 2013
    You fail to realize the difference between 100% and 50%. Oh and yeah, DC/CW/TR all need to be adjusted, thx for pointing that out further.

Given the TR's special case, there are multiple future nerfs needed. The TR's hp is too high, in fact it is as high as tank's hp which can not be healthy for the class balance. The next thing is the survivability. The TR can take too much damage before going down. It is basically a tank with dps.
    If you also fail to see that this combined is indeed overpowered, i am sorry for you.

Peace.

Such an amazing liar you are. TR's hps are not even close to tank hps. Do you even pay attention or do you just randomly pick things you "think" a class might have? Or is it simply whatever allows you to kill anything easier? Every one of your posts is full of arrogant, snide remarks. I like how you completely ignored anything having to do with the GWF or GF in your response. Get it through your head. You do NOT get the most mitigation, hps, damage, and mobility just because you like fighters. Everyone knows your type. Whine and cry nerf for every class till you have all the tools and are top in everything. Such a scrub...
  • mechjockeymechjockey Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The difference is it takes skill to roll a GF, playing as DC, TR, CW does not take any skill.
    But i do agree that GWF could use a bit of "love". And i also think that, most of the TR kids
    would ragequit the game immediatly if they attempted to roll a GF into PvP...

Peace.

It's an MMORPG you win because you outgear the other guy. I can't imagine they type of person who is such a fool they think they win because of "Skill"
  • kittledorfkittledorf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 126 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yes the game needs a lot of balancing. I think they have to redesign some of the classes if they still want to use this anti-trinity-idea.
    However i do hope they focus on the trinity to make it solid, GWM should almost have the same dps as a rogue. Cleric should have more umph to healing and less aggro generated in order to create control, the GF needs way better aggro control and also more damagereduction from feats/powers and such (if they dont skip the whole billion of adds design, i still hope they remove it tho). CW feels solid in dps and cc, however a lot of spells and feats and such are bugged at the moment and they should focus on them, who knows what will happend.

More paragon paths is much needed as well, and do something about the respeccing... it's like i had one freerespec and after i used it i was reading the forum and i had picked a lot of the not working stuff... jippiyay.
  • macerukmaceruk Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have not played the other classes so cannot comment on the state of them, but the Cleric needs some love PvP is so boring you are useless in PvP you throw a couple of heals off them you get perma stunned and dead, you can't heal enough to keep anyone else alive, you cannot keep yourself alive so what exactly is the point in having a cleric in PvP.

The healing mechanic is pretty garbage and needs a lot of love as it is its pretty boring. PvE is livable but all you do is run around like a mad man kiting the adds drinking pots all while trying to get a few hits in to build divine which is the only way the heals are half worth anything at all. I hope they fix it before i get bored and leave, as I tend to only play healers as I like the role but not in this game. Have they even acknowledged there is an issue with clerics?

I don't understand how cryptic can create a great game like CoH and then take everything they learned from it and do nothing with it.

To those that seem to think clerics are fine go roll one and see if its fine.
  • japo1japo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013

/agree and:

-Buff GWF area dps
    -Balance Rogue
    -Buff aggro generation of GF
    - reduce Righteousness debuff
    :mad:
  • e11ze11z Member Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Anyone care to discuss.

All classes take little skill to play. Although it is indeed hilarious seeing how most rogues/wizards fail 90% of the time.
    And it's also hilarious seeing how other classes fail to predict what CWs/TRs will do and how to counter it. Althought CW is pretty difficult to handle considering their range & difficulty in dodging their Grasp. But thats part of learning and practice.

Bottom line is - most people still struggle with the basic mechanics of the game because they are very different to other mmo's. And they just don't know how to adapt.
    Wonderful news! Hopefully the devs will take a HUGE look into the TR daily and the TR average survivability, including dodge and the too high amount of hp the class possesses. That class can take too many hits, for dishing out that much of burst dps. Better sooner than later, since all of the special kids are flooding the game with TR - wannabe proness.
    The difference is it takes skill to roll a GF, playing as DC, TR, CW does not take any skill.
    But i do agree that GWF could use a bit of "love". And i also think that, most of the TR kids
    would ragequit the game immediatly if they attempted to roll a GF into PvP...

Peace.

oh look some more embrace qq on the forums. What a surprise to find you here!

You really need to get over your hatred for Rogues. I bet you are just upset because this game ain't like the other ones where the tank class rules over the other melees.

And GF takes skill to play? PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT yeah here's how - Hold block whilst moving forward to target. When in range knockdown - stun - Block - wait for CD's - Repeat.

Learn how to play ****.

You crazy angry man...
    japo1 wrote: »
    /agree and:

-Buff GWF area dps
    -Balance Rogue
    -Buff aggro generation of GF
    - reduce Righteousness debuff

Yeah GWF definitely needs more aoe dps. But overall damage should not be increased. Just make some skills frontal aoe based.

Rogues *sigh* Some parts are insane but the CD's Of those skills balance it out and the fact they can only afford one cc skill in their bar otherwise they are useless.
    Stealth is fine as you can see people who are within striking range and the stealth meter drops when taking damage. (this includes whilst charging up)

Aggro is a high priority IMO.

I don't think healers need any sort of nerf. Their shield is Insane but thats good considering their heals are ****.
    The Best PVP Guild on Dragon/Neverwinter: YoloOldSkoolSwagLoveNeverGingersLuvDupStep even if it's just one of us, you might as well just afk.
  • vaichanavaichana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 91
    edited May 2013
    "I am a cleric, don't nerf me, wait, BUFF ME!"
    itsneo wrote: »
    seriously??? lol the stack is a MUST. clearly you've not run Castle Never, or other T2's and had to deal with tonne of adds. Clearly Aggro is an issue, the fact that clerics are now the ONLY class that needs to fire off a billion pots even in their double stacked astral shield, I would not be making statements like this till you have actually played the cleric. You will be broke.. spend all gold on pots, burn through 100+ per Dungeon run.

This is an interesting, although completely wrong, opinion. Heals aggro is an issue, yes, for how the threat system works, but is more of an issue due to the lack of tools GF have to take aggro on large numbers of mobs. Many things could be done; improve Mark mechanic, remove the target limit on Enforced Threat, a flat reduction of healing aggro, etc etc. That is the only thing true about your post.
    Regarding Astral Shield, no, double shield is not a MUST. It is a crutch that horrible players use to progress in a content that is too hard for them otherwise as they have no clue on how to play this game. Which makes things trivially easy for whoever does. You do not NEED it to do any of the current content, unless you are just bad.
    As for the potions, again, that is kind of bull**** and only true if you are 1) clueless 2) in a group of equally clueless people. I still get two to three times the damage taken of any average cleric on the average T2 run with my GF, at the very least.

This said, Righteousness could as well go as I find it rather pointless in both PvE and PvP. I do not even know why it is there in the first place.

As for the rest... I find PvP rather balanced. If you have some basic understanding of your class and others you can hold your own against everyone. If you expect to win 1 vs 3 with any class, you are an idiot, it's not a problem of the other classes being OP. CWs could perhaps use a (slight) reduction to their single target burst potential for pvp, and GWF could probably benefit from a (slight) increase in their overall damage in both PvP and PvE, but that's about it.

I would rather see them focus their efforts on fixing all the bugged powers/feats, THEN take some time to see how it works out and if a "rebalance" is necessary at all in the first place.
  • pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    or even better rogues and wizards won't think they're actually good at the game for playing op classes.

This may or may not be true, but it certainly hints towards the fact that you are in fact, bad at the game.
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • pinkfontpinkfont Member Posts: 563 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    kittledorf wrote: »
    GWM should almost have the same dps as a rogue.

WHAT?

GWF already have superior armor, defense, utility, and AOE damage. The only thing a rogue does well is dish out single-target damage. You take that away and a rogue literally has nothing.
    A rich rogue nowadays is fit company for any gentleman; and the world, my dear, hath not such a contempt for roguery as you imagine. - John HAMSTER
  • smackjabber1smackjabber1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And by nothing you mean being able to lockout other toons abilities? Oh wait by nothing you mean being able to attack like a ranged class towards melee and being at a totally safe distance while you wait for those lockout CDs to recharge and that massive damage CDs too.... shut up.
  • yeruneyerune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So basically it boils down to this:

-Rogues are overpowered, doesn't matter what game, what setting, they're Op no matter what. People just hate stealth I guess.
    -Wizards are overpowered, doesn't matter what game, what setting, they're Op no matter what. People just hate being stunned I guess.
    -GWF are underpowered, even though they can stick like white on rice and three-shot kill. People just like big swords I guess.
    -GF are underpowered.... well.... I don't know so I can't comment.
    -DC ... what's the story there... too much agro, too little healing, can tank but not DPS?

So no class is balanced and everybody hates rogues and wizards?

I wonder why you guys are still playing this game.

And yes, I play rogue, so bring on the flames and more knee-jerks... :)
  • selonwselonw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 258
    edited May 2013
    *Add Diminishing Returns to CW CC
    *Make CW only able to teleport twice
    *Lower CW ST damage
    *Make CW unable to cast ST skills on Rogues in stealth from max distance
    *Give GF more tauntskills and skilsl to survive having that many enemies on them
    *Remove Astral shield stack
    *Make Rogues able to stack more dots with Flurry
    *More AoE damage for GWF, lower the ST
  • rethophisrethophis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 71
    edited May 2013
    selonw wrote: »
    *Add Diminishing Returns to CW CC
    *Make CW only able to teleport twice
    *Lower CW ST damage
    *Make CW unable to cast ST skills on Rogues in stealth from max distance
    *Give GF more tauntskills and skilsl to survive having that many enemies on them
    *Remove Astral shield stack
    *Make Rogues able to stack more dots with Flurry
    *Make GWF do much more damage
    Fixed for you. Seriously, GWF needs a neat buff in damage... My best single target at-will (5200 power) does roughly 600 damage per hit, even tanks do much more damage ST right now (does conqueror ring any bells?).

The only decent thing of GWFs at the moment are some encounters. In fact the at-wills sucks that much ST that high recovery is needed to spam ST encounters.

Please guys listen up to someone who plays within a guild with almost all at similar gear scores: all classes if specced (except cleric) can do more DPS than GWF (rogues do more ST, CW more AoE and GF more of both).
    Known as Zerkul on DDO forums I]Ryumajin, Zavarthak, Leohands of Cannith[/I, look for me on YouTube.
  • robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What I've seen, to date:

GF needs it's taunt to be a mid range 360 AoE instead of limited targets. It is the purpose of the class to get mobs to hate him, and he should be able to do so.

Heal aggro may be borked now, but it should not be removed as much as it should be tweaked. There should be an opposed roll vs the threat the GF/others have on the mobs, and if the above suggestion were implemented, it would help that situation immensely, if the GF was close enough for the AoE taunt to work.

Does the GWF even have a taunt? Seriously, I haven't looked through the skills on the one I'm attempting right now, so I have no idea. If not, it needs one, if so, it needs to be a scaled down version of the one posted for GFs. They are essentially an Off-Tank, and their AoE skills should have threat enhancement, to help keep adds off of DCs. This may already exist, I haven't looked hard at how the builds work yet, and I'm basing this solely on low level work I've done so far.
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.
  • khitch25khitch25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    itsneo wrote: »

There is ALLOT more to be balanced, the GWF is a class that has no place, low dps, no aggro, no control. sure they can do large numbers at the end of a run, but not enough to pull aggro from a cleric who is doing nothing but dropping Astral Shield and the occasional heals. GF while can do great DPS still can barely take agro from a cleric.. in fact I think if the cleric is going to have so much aggro, f it. make them a tanking class, remove the -40% self heal debuff, let us stand in our Shield and tank..

And if we want to talk PvP balance, forget it. PvP is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in game anyway, everyone is afk.. so what's it really matter. DnD is a PvE game anyway. Form parties of adventurers and travel the world on an adventure.. PvP should be the LEAST issue when it comes to balance, cause no matter what is done to balance pvp, EVERYONE will still ***** about balance. they seem to forget PvP requires this thing called skill. Skill Balances PvP.

any way, its my view the cleric is not in need of anything OTHER than the debuff removed. The GWF needs some love so we can bring them back into the parties. I feel bad for them. Anway, I've played ALL classes, and yes each has some good and bad points. And yes there is an balance issue, but it's not the cleric. Lets really look deep into this issue and do it once. not over and over again. Go back to basics and remember, DnD is a PVE game. Like it or not... That is what it has always been.

This is not DnD. The people who are DnD fans have a 400 page long thread about this. The pve in this game is even more boring that it is in most games. I am in a guild full of people who play for the PvP. Not for long if they dont give us some pvp gear and fix the level 60 bracket having such a stupid time to kill.
  • torquedsoultorquedsoul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yerune wrote: »
    So basically it boils down to this:

-Rogues are overpowered, doesn't matter what game, what setting, they're Op no matter what. People just hate stealth I guess.
    -Wizards are overpowered, doesn't matter what game, what setting, they're Op no matter what. People just hate being stunned I guess.
    -GWF are underpowered, even though they can stick like white on rice and three-shot kill. People just like big swords I guess.
    -GF are underpowered.... well.... I don't know so I can't comment.
    -DC ... what's the story there... too much agro, too little healing, can tank but not DPS?

So no class is balanced and everybody hates rogues and wizards?

I wonder why you guys are still playing this game.

And yes, I play rogue, so bring on the flames and more knee-jerks... :)

I dont know if TRs or CWs are OPed but the complaint I am hearing about role confusion. The combination of TR, DC, and CW have marginized the melee fighter classes as a result of overlapping roles/mechanics.

If there is a problem regarding the TR and CW its that they are the only classes that are actually better than other classes at their specialty. And through some bad game mechanics can actually be better at other classes specialties. The TR/DC combo boss tanking is pretty disturbing for someone that likes to play tanks. Its one thing that it is possible to get through a boss fight without a tank ... its another when it makes no sense at all to have a tank or having a tank reduces your chances of success as so many are suggesting. Having a tank in the party should increase your chances in a boss fight ... you know ... because that is their job.

Aside from fixing the aggro problem and the circle business on the DC ...

For CW maybe they should make the repel a daily to limit the use of it and give it a buff. While I have some fun blasting mobs off of cliffs it makes my job a little too easy. I try not to use it when I have GF or GWF in the party as it screws up their game.

And while i haven't played the rogue yet, if the boss mechanic is so bad that the classes with a good dodge can solo the boss just as well as the GF (thus marginalizing the GF) then something needs to be done in terms of nerfing the dodge or improving the boss mechanic to the point where taking hits is pretty much unavoidable. I would prefer they improve the boss mechanic as it would make the game more interesting for everyone. It should take incredible skill to tank a boss with a DPS class. It should be possible but it should not be so easy as to marginalize the tank class.

I have to wonder if the game designers actually intend for some classes to be more difficult to play (underpowered) to allow for a more challenging experience. From what I am hearing its a lot more difficult to be effective as a GWF than a TR.

I have heard some people suggest that classes should be buffed ... not nerfed to fix the current problem. I think that kind of makes for a dull experience. I don't see how making the game less challenging for everyone is a good solution. Unless the game designer goal is to make sure that everyone gets a trophy. Which might be good for business after all.
  • maxibestmaxibest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    GWF needs a buff, worst class by far.

Blocking generating aggro would be really amazing.

I dont think TR's are that OP, but they sure deal too much damage for their survivability.

Heal aggro needs to be tuned down, im kinda sick of having 100 adds on me every dungeon. And then i have to rely on team mates, which might be <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> sometimes (hurr durr boss only 30% HP lets burst him down imma rogue, '**** cleric dead why even ress him' -> *everyone gets <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> cuz no heals * -> then QQ about cleric).