test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sinister Swarm is now recruiting

Comments

• Options
    agathuagathu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hail Neverwinter Players!

Here in the Swarm we range from casual family players to dedicated hardcore PvPers. Our main goal is to always have fun and meet new and interesting people. For our officers, it is both our duty and pleasure to help facilitate a positive and fun atmosphere for everyone, regardless of experience, rank or play style. We strictly refrain from engaging in open world debates/flaming, and instead choose to let our play speak for itself. Although reaching the top is important, we feel what really matters is how you get there. With hard work and commitment we can achieve anything, but at the end of the day it’s all about having fun, making friends and doing everything in our power to help our fellow Swarmers succeed. We expect that our members always demonstrate respect not only to our community, but to everyone in game. One of us, represents all of us. Honor above all else.

Hail Swarm!
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
    Herm Albright
    (1876 - 1944)
  • Options
    tigh392tigh392 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hail Swarm! We welcome all extraordinary people to join our family. We have a great following in Neverwinter and are looking to expand our big family. Before joining the Swarm, I was in many guilds but could not find the right fit. Are you in the same situation? I have now been with the Swarm for going on 2 years now and have found a home for my gaming experience for a long long time. Feel free to visit our website and read what we have to offer you!

http://www.sinisterswarm.com
  • Options
    rengetsu08rengetsu08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    how to join your in game guild in dragon server and whos to ccontact? can i also bring my friends?
    Half-Elf Devoted Cleric-Divine Oracle Build, Powers and Feats:V1.0, V2.0
  • Options
    tigh392tigh392 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rengetsu08 wrote: »
    how to join your in game guild in dragon server and whos to ccontact? can i also bring my friends?

Feel free to fill out an application at http://www.sinisterswarm.com and someone will be in contact with you in minutes. Bring your friends, they are welcome to apply as well!
  • Options
    grifting3grifting3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very interested in your guild. I played many of the games you guys did w/ DAoC prob being my fav pvp game of all times. id love to talk to one of your officers in game about joining. please contact @grifting3 in game at your convenience, im on more than I should be so im sure I wont be hard to find, TIA

edit..i did register on your websirte, just waiting for an admin to grant access
  • Options
    rengetsu08rengetsu08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    i cant seem to register at ur site and forums something about block ip or spam ip??
    Half-Elf Devoted Cleric-Divine Oracle Build, Powers and Feats:V1.0, V2.0
  • Options
    voltz46738voltz46738 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    -Deleted found answer to my question-
  • Options
    agathuagathu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rengetsu08 wrote: »
    i cant seem to register at ur site and forums something about block ip or spam ip??

This can happen sometimes when trying to access our forums from a smart phone or tablet. It also happens sometimes if the person registering is from outside the US. Have you been able to register yet? If not please try it again, sometimes its an internet routing issue and you will be able to register at another time. Let me know if you still need help and we'll get it taken care of.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
    Herm Albright
    (1876 - 1944)
  • Options
    zombiejelloszombiejellos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's nice to see my old flame come to neverwinter. I was hoping I'd find you guys here as I have been playing this a lot lately. If this game keeps my interest long enough I may join you guys once the servers merge.

Long Lost Soldier Bee,
    ZJ
  • Options
    solzibarsolzibar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hail swarm! I have registered on your forums but for some reason it says I do not have permission to post. Kragern is my form name and game name, I will be applying when my account allows me too
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    solzibar wrote: »
    Hail swarm! I have registered on your forums but for some reason it says I do not have permission to post. Kragern is my form name and game name, I will be applying when my account allows me too

You should have received a verification email. After verifying your email account you should be able to put in an application. If you have already done this let me know so I can inform our Web Master.
    Herm Albright
    (1876 - 1944)
  • Options
    deadmanswrathdeadmanswrath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    Hail and Welcome to all of our newest members to the Sinister Swarm. We appreciate everyone's assistance in helping to build this chapter of our great community and look forward to any and all new potential recruits that come our way. And if you decide that the Sinister Swarm is not for you, good luck in your travels here in Faer
    DeadmanSignature_zps3be0fb9a.jpg
    "Death is but a prelude to the true darkness that awaits you!" - Deadman
    HONOR - ABOVE - ALL - ELSE
    OVERLORD
    BARON QUANTUMN
    VICE OVERLORD
    KNIGHT DEADMAN
    VICE HERALD
    SOLDIER BEE KALIAA
  • Options
    santos1978santos1978 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks to everyone that has helped grow our chapter within Neverwinter, we are almost 1 month in and the excitement of this game is still going strong.

Hail Swarm!
    elbansiggy_zps80b97275.png

VICE LORD
    KILLER BEE SANTOS
  • Options
    matchstick0311matchstick0311 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I registered on your forums however it says I do not have permission to post my application. Anyhow, I'd like to be apart of the Sinister Swarm community. My in-game name is Match@Match0311 or Matchstick@Match0311. Thanks.
  • Options
    timesinsitertimesinsiter Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    TimetoBleed here, Hail swarm!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I registered on your forums however it says I do not have permission to post my application. Anyhow, I'd like to be apart of the Sinister Swarm community. My in-game name is Match@Match0311 or Matchstick@Match0311. Thanks.

Srry to hear you had trouble posting in our forums Matchstick, but glad to see your interested in joining the swarm. I will be adding you to my friends list in game and will try and get a hold of you when I see you.

Hope to see as a part of the Swarm here in the near future.

Hail Swarm!

VICE LORD
    KILLER BEE SANTOS
  • Options
    baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    A big hearty welcome to all of the members of the Swarm Neverwinter chapter. It has been with your dedication and willingness to not leave anyone behind that we have formed a strong community that will live on. We have a lot of plans for future growth and excitement. Hold on tight, the ride is about to begin.

If you are looking for a fun, respectful and honorable family who just likes to have fun and be successful, come check us out, www.sinisterswarm.com. A great place to call home. If you would like more information, feel free to pm me here or catch me ingame, Quantumn@baronquantumn. Always looking for like minded members to join our ranks. Thanks everyone.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The Sinister Swarm is still recruiting and looking for like minded individuals that need a great place to call home. Tonite we are holding our weekly meeting via our ventrilo server, feel free to pm me here if you would like access and see what we are all about. Always good times indeed. :)
    And welcome to all of our new members, your journey has ended.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The Sinister Swarm had an awesome turn out last night for our meeting. I wish to thank each and everyone of you for taking the time to be a part of our community on this holiday weekend. This is a time of remembrance and thanks for those who have and will sacrifice their time and lives for our freedom. The Swarm thanks each and everyone of you who have allowed this freedom to remain.

If you are looking for an active community built off of Respect and Honor, look at www.sinisterswarm.com. We offer a very stable and enjoyable environment that has lasted throughout the years. For it is our members that make it a home and truly a great place to hang out. So if you are looking for a home, give the Swarm a look, sure to please. Q
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yes thanks everyone for the awesome turnout last night. Congratulations to all the Swarmers that were Promoted.

I also would like to note to all the people in the Neverwinter community, we are recruiting here in the Swarm, we are not your average guild but an awesome community. To explain a bit what I mean, we are not just a Neverwinter guild but a gaming community that spans several different games, and we are always adding more games to our list. So once your a member of the Swarm you will always have something to do or look forward to.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, apply at www.sinisterswarm.com. This will be the last Guild/Community you will ever join. Hail Swarm!

VICE LORD
    KILLER BEE SANTOS
  • Options
    krewcifykrewcify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I recently joined this community, within a few hours I can say it's been the best PvP experience I've had in a very long time.
    Hail Swarm!
  • Options
    hetharhethar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am new to Sinister Swarm but i am very excited to be here. Everyone has been super nice and helpful. Can't wait to play with and meet guildies. Thank you for inviting me in. Hail Swarm!!!
  • Options
    randomplayerl0lzrandomplayerl0lz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    8k trickster rogue level 60 looking for a home. StickyGreen@randomplayerl0lz
    StickyGreen can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    heman9000heman9000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would like join have tr Crimson Lace 60 and cleric 53ish Crimson Lust. Will be on Crimson Lust@heman9000. Currently waiting on email from your forum thanks.
  • Options
    epinion1epinion1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hi, i'm from Singapore i have played in various rpg games like example WoW. i love PVE raiding and PVP.i currently looking for a guild to have fun and exciting moments running in dungeons. About the timing differences we have, i can be more than 18 hr online during the weekends as i work only in weekdays. i can commit in raids, improve myself and i'm definitely not a ninja.

In-game ID: Traven@epinion1
    class: Trickster Rogue
    Gear Score: 10.1k
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    A huge welcome to all our new Swarm Neverwinter family members, your journey has ended, get ready for some fun times. Always a pleasure to meet new people and bring them into our 13+ year young community. Please send me a shout if you ever need anything.

The www.sinisterswarm.com is always on the lookout for new team members to be a part of something truly special. Our history of success has been formed by everyone and if you are looking for a great place to just hang out with no drama, no elitism and pride in the Sin tag, have a look at the Swarm. Our values are top notch in every thing we do. Feel free to send me a shout here or apply at our forums, would love the opportunity to chat. Quantumn/Neverwinter Swarm Overlord aka Quantumn@BaronQuantumn.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    thefadingmoonthefadingmoon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A huge welcome to all our new Swarm Neverwinter family members, your journey has ended, get ready for some fun times. Always a pleasure to meet new people and bring them into our 13+ year young community. Please send me a shout if you ever need anything.

The www.sinisterswarm.com is always on the lookout for new team members to be a part of something truly special. Our history of success has been formed by everyone and if you are looking for a great place to just hang out with no drama, no elitism and pride in the Sin tag, have a look at the Swarm. Our values are top notch in every thing we do. Feel free to send me a shout here or apply at our forums, would love the opportunity to chat. Quantumn/Neverwinter Swarm Overlord aka Quantumn@BaronQuantumn.

I was wondering what kind of voice chat program does Swarm use? Is it active?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I was wondering what kind of voice chat program does Swarm use? Is it active?
    Thanks for the question thefadingmoon and the swarm utilizes Ventrilo exclusively. Our server is large enough to cover all the chapters we are currently involved in. It is quite active and alot of fun with our member participation. Great question.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The recent activity in the Swarm has been fantastic as of late. Our new Neverwinter family members have been a wonderful addition to our goals and success. Welcome home everyone. It is amazing to see all this talent just wanting to have fun in the Neverwinter realm. We are still looking for new members to join our ranks and help us be victorious in everything we do. Check out our promotional video at www.sinisterswarm.com for an insight of what the Swarm has to offer. If you have any questions, you can pm me here or apply at our website. Thank you. Q
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Tonite the Sinister Swarm Neverwinter chapter will be holding our weekly meeting via our ventrilo server. Time is set for 7:00 pm pst and the date is 6/2/2013. Got some exciting things we are going to discuss and a few key promotions as well. While we here at the Swarm have formed a very active and successful community, we are always looking for like minded individuals to join our ranks. Almost 14 years and we keep growing, simply amazing and it is the Swarm family that makes it all possible.

Send me a shout here if you would care to listen in to our meeting, we can get you guest access to our vent server, or check out www.sinisterswarm.com for our promotional video and history of what it really means to be a Swarm member. Hail Swarm!!! Q
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png