test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Community Needs a Official response on when the AH will be back up.

13»

Comments

• matumatu Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You are just waiting it out for everything to expire because you are unable to remove the items by yourself, just tell us that, instead of pretending you are doing some kind of super hardcore testing.
  • jadetorajadetora Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    qualexious wrote: »
    Unacceptable.

tumblr_inline_mjbdkzEy5d1qz4rgp.gif

Mmmlluuuuuuugh! Twelve years dungeon. All of you. Dungeon. Seven years, no trials. C'mon, let's move it!
  • jshrmstrngjshrmstrng Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    odrzyja0 wrote: »
    But who can predict that AH went offline ? i chose auction for 5 days but it continued about 3-4 hours. If i had knowlegde about AH i wouldnt take that sort of auctions. Its not my fault that AH is not working how it's supposed to.

I wonder what our admin stuff want to say about it ?

I'm guessing if they could they would say "Stfu and have some patience, we've already told you 5,000 times that we're trying to work on the issue and the issue isn't just affecting poor little old you, so ****ing deal with it and quit your whinging. If this is the worst thing that has happened to you today then you're doing alright!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The destiny of the Drow is to conquer all.
  • jshrmstrngjshrmstrng Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @clcmercy - love your signature!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The destiny of the Drow is to conquer all.
  • robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    varatras wrote: »
    Oh boy where do I begin with this pile of fail you just typed poorly.

1. You can not sell things via zone for AD. Only avenues to secure AD at the present time is buy zen then convert to AD, dailies from Rhix

Lol

Lol indeed. Because you surely don't make any AD from praying, and it's not like you can't make AD with one of the professions either. So much fail in a post talking about other's failure...
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.
  • tronharttronhart Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is the solution guys : if (amount > 0)

:D:D:D
  • bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sejo77 wrote: »
    I understand that you emphasize the BETA word and the meaning of it however i found it controversial that the PWE official page http://www.perfectworld.com/ debates itself.As you can see the banners above say it is BETA but if you check the marks besides the games title at Neverwinter it clearly says: LIVE where there is different marks for open beta.So as you can see it is not surprising that people are confused.If it possible please do some research before you state something which is not that obvious.

This was confirmed to be an error on the website the other night on twitter.
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    varatras wrote: »
    We are way past 48 hours now that it's been down. All we are getting from any channel is "ASAP" or "soon". We have been hearing this for way to long now. We really need an Official response on when it will be back up, and not just soon or asap.

Neverwinter is currently in open beta testing with bugs, imbalances, roll backs, etc expected to be discovered and addressed. It is highly recommended that you adjust your expectations and attitude as a tester of a beta product...
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • varatrasvaratras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol indeed. Because you surely don't make any AD from praying, and it's not like you can't make AD with one of the professions either. So much fail in a post talking about other's failure...

Oh yeah those sources are very bountiful for AD. I didn't include them for a reason. I couldn't remove a rank 3 enhancement with what you get from those. Really dude. Go play the game and have a nice day.
  • flayedawgflayedawg Member Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Because you surely don't make any AD from praying, and it's not like you can't make AD with one of the professions either

Yes, you make ADs from those two sources, but not at any kind of "acceptable" rate -- here defining "acceptable" as a rate by which you'll gain sufficient ADs to buy things on the AH. That's why people are discounting those two methods, especially when the professions are only generating ~400 ADs every two hours.
    Fare you well
    Let your life proceed by its own designs
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine ...