test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The disease nwo has become

paidkillapaidkilla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I cannot even bring myself to stay logged in more than 10 minutes anymore. I really like this game Cryptic. You did alot of good things here and i think you made a awesome product. But you let the scum have their way, the same scum that go from game to game doing whatever they can to xploit, afk, or completely destroy AH's and economies.

The region chat has turned into nothing but spam for "LFM afk glory group pst" to selling Glory, to gold sites spamming AD sales. At 60 i have 1 out of 2 options to spend my time. Doing T2 dungeon runs where players do nothing but rush as fast as they can punting all mobs off cliffs, and needing on all gear they cant use to sell on the AH or joining pvp matches where 1 out of 2 matches has a full afk team. If not, first team to die never leaves spawn again. Make epic loot BOP so people dont have the need to ninja anymore. Make it where afkers get booted from pvp with penalties.

Please make it where these lazy babies and exploiters get punished for their actions. The Dumbing Down of the Gaming community, The Pussyfication of Gaming. I miss the old days of gaming for sure.
Post edited by paidkilla on

Comments

• Options
    nectarprimenectarprime Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ah, another person butthurt over things that do not affect their gameplay.
  • Options
    maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how does zone chat affect you in anyway paidkilla?

I turned mine off... worked pretty good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    paidkillapaidkilla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pretty sure it affects my gameplay when i have to play pvp matches just standing at a node whistling while 5 zombies are standing in the opposite spawn not even moving. And I also dont like spending a hour in a dungeon just to get a chance at a item that another class needs on and sells that cant even use. You really think these things dont affect gameplay? Your delusional.
  • Options
    crazydavekecrazydaveke Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013

how does a full team of afk'ers not affect your gameplay? how does everyone needing a purple not affect your gameplay?

please elaborate instead of trolling.
  • Options
    ungodlywarlockungodlywarlock Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I think ending up in a pvp match where half of your team or more is AFK affects quite a bit of people, actually. On both sides.
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how does zone chat affect you in anyway paidkilla?

I turned mine off... worked pretty good.

Same here I just created a separate chat window for guild chat and tells , not sure why people stress themselves with the zone bs .
  • Options
    ungodlywarlockungodlywarlock Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ganjaman1 wrote: »
    Same here I just created a separate chat window for guild chat and tells , not sure why people stress themselves with the zone bs .

I do this too, but the fact is that a lot of people do consider playing in an MMO to include the chat. It's all part of the social aspect of the game. If you never want to talk to anyone, then fine. But a lot of people do like to have their chat open in the normal zones so they can ask for help/help people if they need it.

To have to turn it off every time you enter the capital city is pretty tedious.

I do agree that make a new tab is easy as pie, though.
  • Options
    theenigma7theenigma7 Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    paidkilla wrote: »
    I cannot even bring myself to stay logged in more than 10 minutes anymore. I really like this game Cryptic. You did alot of good things here and i think you made a awesome product. But you let the scum have their way, the same scum that go from game to game doing whatever they can to xploit, afk, or completely destroy AH's and economies.

The region chat has turned into nothing but spam for "LFM afk glory group pst" to selling Glory, to gold sites spamming AD sales. At 60 i have 1 out of 2 options to spend my time. Doing T2 dungeon runs where players do nothing but rush as fast as they can punting all mobs off cliffs, and needing on all gear they cant use to sell on the AH or joining pvp matches where 1 out of 2 matches has a full afk team. If not, first team to die never leaves spawn again. Make epic loot BOP so people dont have the need to ninja anymore. Make it where afkers get booted from pvp with penalties.

Please make it where these lazy babies and exploiters get punished for their actions. The Dumbing Down of the Gaming community, The Pussyfication of Gaming. I miss the old days of gaming for sure.

Pvp afk farming will be fixed, hopefully they make the rewards based on your score and not just totally destroy it like they did the foundry. And all the honor gained this way will eventually in the long run balance out like all things do.

Report and ignore gold site spammers.

Join a guild and stop blitzing content with bad PUGs.

Devs have stated they are looking in to needing on non class items.

These will solve all your problems....... relax a little bit, and remember this is still a "beta" and kinks need to be ironed out.
  • Options
    llllllllll42llllllllll42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LF TF or Cleric to duo exploit T2 dungeons
  • Options
    novronnovron Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    paidkilla wrote: »

I eagerly await your next installment of, "Stories of a Teenage Drama Queen."
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    novron wrote: »
    I eagerly await your next installment of, "Stories of a Teenage Drama Queen."

coming 5/15/2013!
  • Options
    valvexenvalvexen Member Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    LFM afk glory group pst.
    When i first saw this i thought it was a joke, until it got spammed 500 times, i have seen plenty of afk'rs in games before, but never as a afk group! What happens when 2 afk groups get qued together? Stare down until the otherside cant take it anymore lol.
  • Options
    riven84riven84 Member, Banned Users Posts: 574 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    valvexen wrote: »
    LFM afk glory group pst.
    When i first saw this i thought it was a joke, until it got spammed 500 times, i have seen plenty of afk'rs in games before, but never as a afk group! What happens when 2 afk groups get qued together? Stare down until the otherside cant take it anymore lol.

They both achieve what they set out to do so they both win?
  • Options
    robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    valvexen wrote: »
    LFM afk glory group pst.

They'll come cry on the forums because they didn't realize they were both afk, and the match took too long.
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.
  • Options
    timm4444timm4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 363
    edited May 2013
    I think ending up in a pvp match where half of your team or more is AFK affects quite a bit of people, actually. On both sides.

My GOD, what ever happened to finding 4 other people to run with?? Are MMO players so lazy now that they can't take 2-5 minutes to get a full group for PvP anymore? Are people really that lazy?

I remember a time when MMO's where not all about Max level or having the best sparklepony mount or having the highest gearscore. . .But rather something you played with other actual people, usually in a guild or clan.

Nowadays everyone wants the 2nd "m" in mmo to be a "s". . .Maybe I'm just old. ..
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I do this too, but the fact is that a lot of people do consider playing in an MMO to include the chat. It's all part of the social aspect of the game. If you never want to talk to anyone, then fine. But a lot of people do like to have their chat open in the normal zones so they can ask for help/help people if they need it.

To have to turn it off every time you enter the capital city is pretty tedious.

I do agree that make a new tab is easy as pie, though.

Yeah I use it also only when I'm in the Lagging Encleave . I never use it in the other zones since people ask questions ( new players ) and sometimes I like to help them out ( like every normal person will lol ) .