test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What would you like to see in the zen store

morewardogsmorewardogs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So there are definitely some things in the cash shop that I'm a big fan of but I'd like to see a few more things in the cash shop. So since this is a game funded on payed transactions. What would you like to seethat you would be willing to pay for?

Here's a few on my list:

Dragon/lizard like companions and mounts.
Dragonborn
cosmetic overlay weapons (no stats just a distinctive look that you can use to replace look of your current weapon.)
Post edited by morewardogs on

Comments

• Options
    erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Character customization feats and weapons and armors skins.
  • Options
    scorpion2112scorpion2112 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    A wing with my name on it, since I've spent enough money there.
  • Options
    morewardogsmorewardogs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    erlucius wrote: »

could you elaborate on character customization feats?
  • Options
    kaladin32kaladin32 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Race change
  • Options
    penpenstarpenpenstar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ^
    that and respec to include ability score rolls

both are discussed in this thread -> http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?248972-Include-Ability-Score-Rolling-When-Using-Respec-Tokens&p=3251292#post3251292

support it if you want the same thing as the people inside
  • Options
    dustee071dustee071 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmm in the Zen shop i would like to see glitch and bug fixes, gameplay and class improvements, and above all competent developers.

edit: who the **** cares about the ****ing Zen shop???
    edit2: ****ing idiots
  • Options
    liquidc86liquidc86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i would like to see a stone or key that unbinds your geared equipment so you can sell it after use. and with enchantment included
    nothing to see here
  • Options
    gottneverwintergottneverwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    A refund. yep
  • Options
    drusillusdrusillus Member Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    a price discount
  • Options
    riotwarriorriotwarrior Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    New fashion, and the ability to buy dyes and have them be unlimited uses (use on a piece of armor and the dye is still there), because character customization is key to MMOs, and I think the dyes in this game are ridiculous for disappearing after one use.
  • Options
    beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    more active companion slots, training manuals, sale items
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Background Change(Town, Deity)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    scorpion2112scorpion2112 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    dustee071 wrote: »
    Hmm in the Zen shop i would like to see glitch and bug fixes, gameplay and class improvements, and above all competent developers.

Sounds like someone need an anger management class.
  • Options
    liquidc86liquidc86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oh forgot also with the key for unbinding gear so you can sell if no use. maybe daily quest reset tickets and weapon skins changes
    nothing to see here
  • Options
    beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dustee071 wrote: »

why are you in this thread when you feel that way? who's the idiot? thanks, makes it easier to add you to ignore when you show your immaturity openly.
  • Options
    nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

I've been saying this from the moment I looked at the Zen store.

In my opinion they could make an absolute killing by only having cosmetic changes available for your armor/weapons/companions/mounts. I mean honestly....I don't know about you but when I play a MMO, I want to look like a fcking bad@$$.

If they could have opened this Beta up with enough cosmetic content for each of the classes, companions, mounts rather than a bunch of garbage that is arguably p2w stuff...I think a lot more people would be happy.
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    A purple healer companion.
  • Options
    athresharrathresharr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If they added a cosmetic top hat to the game, I would sell them all of my organs.
  • Options
    rha0mrha0m Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cheesecake!
  • Options
    rha0mrha0m Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    vizerohevizerohe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rha0m wrote: »

I second this.
  • Options
    omegastatomegastat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This. Exactly this and a price reduction on respec tokens, bags and wards.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    nymesis92 wrote: »
    I've been saying this from the moment I looked at the Zen store.

In my opinion they could make an absolute killing by only having cosmetic changes available for your armor/weapons/companions/mounts. I mean honestly....I don't know about you but when I play a MMO, I want to look like a fcking bad@$$.

If they could have opened this Beta up with enough cosmetic content for each of the classes, companions, mounts rather than a bunch of garbage that is arguably p2w stuff...I think a lot more people would be happy.

Most people in MMOROG's are casual gamers. They want to see the avatar look different. I am one of these, and I would spend even more money in the cash shop to get my female toons in some sexy gear. Don't they know less is more?
  • Options
    silvernitesilvernite Member Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    What I would like to see is the ability to your ingame gold to actually buy ZEN or AD ingame.
  • Options
    nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Most people in MMOROG's are casual gamers. They want to see the avatar look different. I am one of these, and I would spend even more money in the cash shop to get my female toons in some sexy gear. Don't they know less is more?

I'm going to tell you right now....I would probably pay more than I should if they offered several different varieties of armor/weapon/mount/companion skins......a ****ing lot more $ than I should.
  • Options
    teemoorteemoor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 82
    edited May 2013
    One-time respec token that allows you to respec for 20 gold anytime. Lasts forever.
    Off-spec slots as well.
  • Options
    nenad352838nenad352838 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to see the token for a server wipe lol :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    teemoor wrote: »
    One-time respec token that allows you to respec for 20 gold anytime. Lasts forever.
    Off-spec slots as well.

That's WAY to much gold. If they did anything they should do a Token or whatever the hell you wanna call it for a 1 time deal...as many respecs as you want.
  • Options
    morinoxmorinox Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cheaper prices on everything is my #1 wish.
    "For in this modern world, the instruments of warfare are not solely for waging war. Far more importantly, they are the means for controlling peace..."

~Admiral Arleigh Burke~
  • Options
    telainfilotelainfilo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Additionally to the existing items, practically anything you can buy with AD. So people don't have to buy ZEN, convert in AD and buy items with AD, but they can buy it directly with ZEN :)
This discussion has been closed.