What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What would you like to see in the zen store

Comments

• Options
    glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Social Clothes or whatever it's called to make my character stand out and look different and be unique.

Things for Guilds to buy. Maybe Tabarts or whatever they are called? Again, something to stand out and be unique. For example if my Guild was the Guild of the Golden Sun it would be cool if I could by some Golden Armor for all the Classes or whatever that all Guild Members get for free. Even if it was like a $100 bucks, everyone could chip in. Stuff to make your Guild stand out and be different so people would want to join yours instead of another.

Cheap stuff to change the Mounts you already purchased. Like the colors or the Armor or saddle.

Basically anything that lets you be different. I would even by "Armor Appearances" - No stats, Nothing like that. Just a way to change the look. For example, I may want to wear a hat like the Rogues but I can't because it's class restricted.
  • Options
    scorpion2112scorpion2112 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    morinox wrote: »
    Cheaper prices on everything is my #1 wish.

If that happens, I, and many others would demand credit. Not going to happen.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    A wing with my name on it, since I've spent enough money there.

LOL! That is funny. You should buy naming rights to a hall or a building somewhere!
  • Options
    penpenstarpenpenstar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rha0m wrote: »

also an item to ban "WTB> Cat 20/40 gold message me".
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Nor should it. I have spent so much money on so many games that were not worth it. XBOX Games, PS3 Games, Wii Games, Bad PC Games. I actually enjoy being able to choose to support this game as much or as little as I please.
  • Options
    zeuseason411zeuseason411 Member Posts: 107
    edited May 2013
    Unlimited Scroll of Identity item......maybe.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    beaghan1 wrote: »
    more active companion slots, training manuals, sale items

Is this like being able to have more than 1 companion out at a time? Cause that would be cool.
  • Options
    derangedheroderangedhero Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Prices notwithstanding, I'd like to see even more (lots more! The more we have, the more players are likely to buy) cosmetic costumes for all the flavours of character.

Also, foundry quest slot tokens. :)
    I don't think there's a way to expand past the initial limit of ten, which will eventually be filled by prolific authors.
    ---
    [SIGPIC]Or am I?[/SIGPIC]
    This loony is also known as @Derangement.
  • Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How about a pseudodragon companion that just buffs stats like the cat or ioun stone.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A race change would be lovely. Companion skins would also be a great idea. And costumes!
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • Options
    themartianthemartian Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Fashion items. More of them and at a cheaper price. It seems ridiculous that outfits on STO are 550 zen for an account wide unlock when the cheapest items here are twice that and you have to get dyes if you want to change the colour. I'd like the ability to change my alt's appearance with gold like I can in STO with ec and not zen. All of that for my companions too like I get with my Bridge Officers.

I like tinkering with my alts' appearance, but I'm not inclined to here because it feels like a huge rip off.
  • Options
    antonn131313antonn131313 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd like to see respec tokens be more expensive. Choosing your powers & stats should be a serious decision & not something you can throw a measly $6 at to change.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    steppenkat wrote: »
    Companion skins would also be a great idea.

+10 Great idea!
  • Options
    platinuplatinu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd pay 100 dollars for a house and 100 dollars more for the ability to store stuff in the house. I'd also pay real money for a stable add-on to the house for extra mounts. I'd pay for a 'zoo' out back to keep extra animal companions. I'd pay for a guest house for extra humanoid companion storage.

Heck, I'm not picky. I'd buy extra bank storage even. 96 slots just isn't enough for my Hoard of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> when you include old profession <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that you have to have in order to make blue items later. :o

Edit: I also like the idea of having, along with the house, 'Workshops' that give +10% bonus starting out to specific professions and that could be upgraded from starting 'green', to 'blue' then 'purple', to give more bonus.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Unlimited Scroll of Identity item......maybe.

+10 Great Idea!!!!!
  • Options
    beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    glannigan wrote: »
    Is this like being able to have more than 1 companion out at a time? Cause that would be cool.

no still only 1 at a time, right now you can have 5 active companions. I like companions and there are achievements for 10 or more so I would like more active slots than 5.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    platinu wrote: »
    I'd pay 100 dollars for a house and 100 dollars more for the ability to store stuff in the house. I'd also pay real money for a stable add-on to the house for extra mounts. I'd pay for a 'zoo' out back to keep extra animal companions. I'd pay for a guest house for extra humanoid companion storage.

Heck, I'm not picky. I'd buy extra bank storage even. 96 slots just isn't enough for my Hoard of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> when you include old profession <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that you have to have in order to make blue items later. :o

+50 Great ideas!
  • Options
    scorpion2112scorpion2112 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013

I like to horde <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> too. More slots for everything.
  • Options
    wrayyth777wrayyth777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like a few things:

Aasimar, Eladrin, Genasi, and Dragonborn races.

Ranger, Druid, Paladin, Bard, Warlock, Swordmage, and Monk classes. Even Psions might be nice.

More Paragon class options, at least two for each of the main classes that allow options for the classes. Case in point would be adding a DPS based Paragon for the Mage, and a DPS version for Guardian Fighters, or even a controlling version of Great Weapon Wielders.

More graphic options for equipment and the option to buy die that does not take Zen. (perhaps crafting options)
    Staves, Daggers, and Sword options to replace the orbs.

Most of all - a good tutorial for the foundry and the ability to modify it while inside the adventure so you do not have to switch back and forth between the 3 dimensional version and overview.
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    So there are definitely some things in the cash shop that I'm a big fan of but I'd like to see a few more things in the cash shop. So since this is a game funded on payed transactions. What would you like to seethat you would be willing to pay for?

Here's a few on my list:

Dragon/lizard like companions and mounts.
    Dragonborn
    cosmetic overlay weapons (no stats just a distinctive look that you can use to replace look of your current weapon.)

I would like to upgrade my cleric companion so I can increase her to max quality/rank.
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    A reduction in prices.

Price gouging at it's finest.
  • Options
    beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Edit: I also like the idea of having, along with the house, 'Workshops' that give +10% bonus starting out to specific professions and that could be upgraded from starting 'green', to 'blue' then 'purple', to give more bonus.

all good stuff
  • Options
    edited May 2013

I know whenever I see a shop has reduced its prices, I go in and demand credit on the things I previously bought there. Seriously though, I know it would be annoying for those who paid current prices, but you wouldn't be the first person who paid a higher price for getting something early.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    wrayyth777 wrote: »
    I would like a few things:

Aasimar, Eladrin, Genasi, and Dragonborn races.

Ranger, Druid, Paladin, Bard, Warlock, Swordmage, and Monk classes. Even Psions might be nice.

More Paragon class options, at least two for each of the main classes that allow options for the classes. Case in point would be adding a DPS based Paragon for the Mage, and a DPS version for Guardian Fighters, or even a controlling version of Great Weapon Wielders.

More graphic options for equipment and the option to buy die that does not take Zen. (perhaps crafting options)
    Staves, Daggers, and Sword options to replace the orbs.

Most of all - a good tutorial for the foundry and the ability to modify it while inside the adventure so you do not have to switch back and forth between the 3 dimensional version and overview.

I would be totally cool with purchasing Races and Classes. That's a great idea. Heck they should let us pre-order them so they get a sense of which to develop next and in what order and then a little something special as a pre-order bonus :) Like an extra character slot!
  • Options
    edited May 2013

I like the idea, I don't think I'd pay that much for it though.
  • Options
    itdude123itdude123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    drusillus wrote: »
    a price discount

We have a winner! Ding Ding Ding! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    themartian wrote: »
    I know whenever I see a shop has reduced its prices, I go in and demand credit on the things I previously bought there. Seriously though, I know it would be annoying for those who paid current prices, but you wouldn't be the first person who paid a higher price for getting something early.

I would rather them just release something else, something different at a lower price than lower the prices of pre-existing items people have already purchased.

Take the Bear for example, I paid like $40.00....I don't ever wanna see that thing on sale for $10.00 bucks and everyone running around with it.

I would much rather them just release a different color bear with a different armor variation at $10.00, heck I may even buy that one too!
  • Options
    kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Reduced pricing by atleast 10%

Outfit Overlay (cosmetic) for all parts. Atleast wpn, pants, shirts, main armor top/bottom, and maybe neck items/caps.
    More lvl 25&30 companions
    • Eagle/Falcon (bonus to stat Maybe Str/Dex or even better a range increasing buff for your attacks/lets you see further away)
    • Spider (some form of AOE root/CC)
    • Dragon Wyrmling (AOE damage based on dragon type)
    • Imp/Quasit (bonus to stat Maybe Int/Wis)
    • Displacer Beast (stealthing like a Combat Advantage attacker)
    • Warlock/Sorc (DoT hexer type)
    • Human Ranger (single target DPS maybe have some form of resource node tracking ability)
    Cosmetic Reskin token (a token that lets you remove dyes, cosmetic overlays so they can be reused
    More dyes both in color and quantity
    Companion cosmetic overlays (race, sex, armor, clothing, skin colors for the animal types)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    themartian wrote: »
    I like the idea, I don't think I'd pay that much for it though.

Depending on the details...

Is it in an Instance or a Zone? If its in a zone where others could see it I would pay more. If it's an instance its worth a bit less.
    Can it be shared? Can it be used guild wide? etc, etc, etc. If done right (Or the way I want it lol) I don't think a $100 bucks is asking too much at all.
  • Options
    snappypantssnappypants Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think it would be nice to have some sort of in game tie in discount. Something like participate in X many dungeon delves/skirmeshes/Foundry while they are active in game and receive a percentage off particular items in the zen store.
This discussion has been closed.