test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragon shard empty

Comments

• Options
    firestorm95firestorm95 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm on beholder and my account got hacked and then banned this weekend. Fortunately customer service restored my info today though. Maybe a lot of peeps go hacked like me?
  • Options
    varsas13varsas13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    3 possible things

1. People got fed up with the game (I won't blame em for what just happened)
    2. Not many logging in due to the massive amount of Downtime they needed for the exploit fix, prob still thinking its down. Will be a few days before the population is back if this is the case
    3, all got bananad
  • Options
    creedgamingcreedgaming Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    #4 they need new gear to PvP , and or quest and get on the AH so they're waiting for the AH.... (Me)
  • Options
    swagpaysmybillsswagpaysmybills Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having played D2 on BattleNet, I have to wonder if you're serious.

D2? Never played it, doubt it was anywhere near as bad as this mess.
  • Options
    allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Well to all the people who said Mindflayer was not light, they were full of it. I've been on every day since OB launch and this is significantly less populated than usual.
  • Options
    rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe you should take a day off if it's stressing you...
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • Options
    cameiruscameirus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have noticed today that dragon shard was empty not like before it's possible that 80% players from dragon shard using exploits and they got banned I'm confused :confused:

I'm from Dragon, and not playing right now until I have resolved issues with PWE and their recent actions.
    Maybe others are annoyed. I'd not be suprrised if the recent issues have adversely impacted player populations across the board.
  • Options
    lethizorlethizor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't know about dragon shard but on Mindflayer I've actually had a much easier time locating groups since servers came back up. Seems as populated as ever. I've been on several channels grouping with people and there are plenty of people running around. Maybe dragon, being that ive heard its a popular server - had the most of these active forum people saying they'd quit. Most people I've spoken with on Mindflayer seem totally unaware of what has gone on.
  • Options
    matrias88matrias88 Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    A huge part of the game is finding gear in a dungeon no one needs and selling it on the AH and getting something you want, also you cant get any enchants at the same time due to Ah being down. Thus not as many people online, it would be different if you could trade AD between players but you cant. My friends and i are doing T2's and Castle Never trying to get the last few pieces of gear we need in the meantime.
  • Options
    rustedheartzrustedheartz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seemed the same to be. People were still spamming /zone about cats. LOL
  • Options
    daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Mindflayer has more than normal. More districts and many are full. Most everyone is very positive, though people are trying to sell things for gold amounts MUCH higher than normal.
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.
  • Options
    vikoonvikoon Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow, people just love to complain about anything. I have some news for you. It was a holiday weekend in Canada and most people want to relax after a long weekend. So what if the population is a little low one night? I wish people would quit paying attention to a bunch of stuff that really doesn't matter. Just play the game and enjoy it. Not enjoying it or not enough people on for you? Quit. It's really quite simple.

Or is this just another "The Game is ruined, you need to wipe everything" thread? Looks that way to me.
  • Options
    lieolieo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    I'm not there because I am leery and liked the game better when I had a chance of progressing through the tiers of gear through the AH. I lev 28 now but only need 3 more pieces for 10k rating and the AH is closed
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    imivo wrote: »
    When I played today, until about two hours ago, Dragon was as packed and as spammy as always. I haven't noticed any changes, not in my friends list or guild, either. Fast queues, too, but that was on my GF where it is almost always fast.

The queue system doesn't care if you're a GF or not , just a heads up for free .
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    graciasytu wrote: »
    Two days ago there were 150+ FULL instances of the Protector's Enclave. Right now (Gamer Rush Hour) there are 36 instances and most of them are at 50% capacity.

GG Neverwinter. Rest in peace.

Omfg only....only 36
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    fullmetalpopefullmetalpope Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WoW makes 120 million a month , ontop of about 360 million a quarter in expansions..... Compared to Neverwinter that maybe has made $250,000 since launch?

I can assure you PWE has made more then 250k since launch. lol, please put your bicycle helmet back on to protect yourself from the real world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lupita170lupita170 Member Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    A lot of people on dragon are just quitting. Castle Never is on EZ mode farm, the economy is screwed even with the rollbacks, and without the AH there's nothing to really do anymore. Game is just dieing, pretty sad that it's happening already, quickest I've seen an MMO fail in a while.
  • Options
    lieolieo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    The game just took a big punch in the face of corse there is less people.. there getting smart lol plus I'm having more fun on these fourms than trying too kill more adds each level
  • Options
    shaduosshaduos Member Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    lupita170 wrote: »
    A lot of people on dragon are just quitting. Castle Never is on EZ mode farm, the economy is screwed even with the rollbacks, and without the AH there's nothing to really do anymore. Game is just dieing, pretty sad that it's happening already, quickest I've seen an MMO fail in a while.
    So, if you know the future and that the game is going to fail, can you also give me winning Lotto numbers. I don't know how many times I heard this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> about a MMO failing. In fact at the launch of WoW there were quite a few thread in their forums say the same thing, and yet it went to become the biggest MMO ever. So, save your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for your little friends and leave the game already.
  • Options
    estsuestsu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lets be honest here. After all the problems, bugs and exploits. Why wouldnt the population decline?
  • Options
    allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Queued over 2 hours for a skirmish on Mindflayer before leaving the queue. Yeah, its sooooo busy.
  • Options
    imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't mind the shills, they're just doing their job. :p

Game is packed. Learn how to use the Instance menu, sillies.
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
  • Options
    luc2kluc2k Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Protector's Enclave (Mindflayer) had only 2 full instances and another 5 with 130+. Mine had 26 people haha.
  • Options
    v1ctor2kv1ctor2k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    graciasytu wrote: »
    Two days ago there were 150+ FULL instances of the Protector's Enclave. Right now (Gamer Rush Hour) there are 36 instances and most of them are at 50% capacity.

GG Neverwinter. Rest in peace.

All that means is that the f2p low brainers, exploiters/cheaters and trolls are slowly starting to leave the game. Good riddance.
  • Options
    estsuestsu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    v1ctor2k wrote: »
    All that means is that the f2p low brainers, exploiters/cheaters and trolls are slowly starting to leave the game. Good riddance.

Yeh paying cash for a buggy, highly exploitable game is high brainer. No kidding.
  • Options
    loucid101loucid101 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013

So me deciding to wait until this game is stable makes me a low brainer, good call.
  • Options
    lollielollie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

OR (and more likely) it means the quality people who would rather spend their money in a quality, non-exploit game have left.
  • Options
    thehalostrikethehalostrike Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    theres only like 10 people on dragon server atm
  • Options
    lukumslukums Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A lot of people have quit knowing that staff doesn't take responsibility or the fact the game is laggy as hell and again those group of people have kissed this game goodbye.

They aren't addressing the lag/rubber banding issues and to me... thats critical in a new up coming game... but hey might as well dig your grave... damage has been done.
  • Options
    skylia120410skylia120410 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I was on and off mindflayer all day till about 10:00pm EST got blacklake skirmish in about 15minutes 2 orc skirmishes also about 15minutes each my cloak tower was longest at 20-30minutes max but I am DPS so I expect those times....everything seemed fine to me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character handle:@skylia120410
    (www.gwfnw.weebly.com)
    GWF GUIDE SITE: Still being worked on not 60 yet
    Divine Misfits (one of the Guild Leaders)(Guild Site Manager)
    www.divinemisfits.guildlaunch.com