test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How many of you have actually quit instead of just crying about it?

runicfirunicfi Member Posts: 269 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Rightio,

if you've actually quit the game due to the AH -exploit and resulting rollback, or another bug/reason ( and for some reason still linger on these forums lol ) report your username ( incase it isn't the one on your profile ) and shard here.

You can also provide proof of your quitting ( screenshots or something waterproof ) if you want to get listed immediately.

I will personally search for you/add you to my friendlist over a duration of two weeks, daily, to make sure you've actually quit and aren't just one of those crybabies who rages at the forums BECUZ I AINT GETTING MY WAY MIMIMIMIMIMIMI.

Will bump this thread for a few weeks, because it'll be fun. Updating the amount of people who quit. And when Cryptic/PWI puts out their first numbers of concurrent players per month, we can see the % of actual quitters who had the spine to actually quit and report it here instead of crying and being all MIMIMIMIMI about it.

"I'm on a break from the game but still reading the forums" -option won't be added, because all of you crybabies will say that you're on a break to try and further your "I'm not getting my way so I'm doing X" -agenda. You either quit, or you didnt. People who "quit" without announcing their shard and username will be considered not to have quit, because obviously you dont want to be screenshotted online.

Since I will be bumping this post for two weeks I don't believe its possible for it to pass under a "quitters" -eye who still checks the forums. If there are "quitters" that just happened to go on a two week vacation when this thread was created, I'll accept such an error margin.

Actual quitters so far: 0

Checklist for week 1:

The "quitters":

flakeless ( shard unannounced )
xoreaxeax ( shard unannounced )
insanitytrap ( shard unannounced )
nekoakure ( shard unannounced )
archiewind ( shard unannounced )
superprometheus ( shard unannounced )
thehalostrike ( shard unannounced )
thelgow ( shard unannounced )
nicomadox ( shard unannounced )
snead ( shard unannounced )
Ziegler ( Dragon, still logs in to only pray )
maho4200 ( Mindlflayer, not actually quit, is waiting on a full wipe )
Suppish@Supp1sh ( Dragon, logs in daily to do his professions and praying )

The quitters:

pepto22 ( Beholder )
Arimer@rinlahn ( Dragon )
Scarlite ( Mindflayer )
PoorJoy@davan9k ( Beholder )
Solamniac@estsu ( Dragon )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by runicfi on

Comments

• rubtherobrubtherob Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Haha! Nice!

bump
  • freemind25freemind25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    You do realize that people who quit over it already are not exactly likely to post in your thread? Do you expect to declare this thread "evidence" so that fanboys everywhere can shout out "no one really quit! ha!"? That does seem pretty ludicrous to me...
  • iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    freemind25 wrote: »
    You do realize that people who quit over it already are not exactly likely to post in your thread? Do you expect to declare this thread "evidence" so that fanboys everywhere can shout out "no one really quit! ha!"? That does seem pretty ludicrous to me...

gentlemen, we have found a source of logic on this forum.
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
  • maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'm on hold and I'm just "whining" here on the forums for now.

Still waiting for the wipe so I can start playing again.

For now I have quit :)

Also I assume that everyone knows that the op is on the top 10 PW fanboys list.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • runicfirunicfi Member Posts: 269 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

There's so many of these "quitters" crying on these forums that I'm sure we can gather quite a few! I've seen atleast 40 of "I'm quitting/uninstalling/leaving the game" -posts within the last 40 hours. Surely these people still read the forums, after all they do read the forums, since they post about their quitting to other threads?

Right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sneadsnead Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I downloaded Tera and Neverwinter on Saturday. Today i booted them both up. I was playing Neverwinter until the servers went down. After the servers went down I played Tera until now. Because Neverwinter wil not have my character anymore I've decided to quit and play Tera. Please add me to the quitters and change that 0 to a 1.

Congrats on this bug.... just helped me realize how cool another game was. :)

Oh and with that... goodbye :]
  • bringerofreddawnbringerofreddawn Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Your sound logic is not appreciated here, please leave immediately...
    I think OP realizes this, the thing is that there are a lot of people who come to the forums to show off with "yeah, no money for you, Cryptic" and "{expletive} this game" but in all likelihood most of them are just trying to get some hype going.
  • supp1shsupp1sh Member Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    i log in once a day to get my coins and rough AD.

waiting on dungeon queue fix and/or changes to GF and clerics.

dont care if they dont want to require the standard tank and healer setup but that means you're going to have to change the current threat, mobs, and boss fights in the game. right now without healer any group goes down in 15-20 secs, yet there is no way to ensure having a cleric other than pre-formed groups.

either go with the GF as a true tank that pulls aggro or nerf/re-think the dungeons (foundry is cool but i like dungeon runs and raids).

Suppish@Supp1sh in-game dragon shard. one char, no alt
    MAKE MARK HIT ENEMY AND ALL ENEMIES AROUND IT.
    MAKE THREATENING RUSH A 2-3 SECOND TAUNT THAT STILL MARKS THE SAME WAY.
    REMOVE HEALING AGGRO.
  • yagatonyagaton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why would anyone who quit read this post?
  • supp1shsupp1sh Member Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    snead wrote: »
    I downloaded Tera and Neverwinter on Saturday. Today i booted them both up. I was playing Neverwinter until the servers went down. After the servers went down I played Tera until now. Because Neverwinter wil not have my character anymore I've decided to quit and play Tera. Please add me to the quitters and change that 0 to a 1.

i'm glad great minds think alike. i booted up my old tera char that i had to like level 6 and started playing again lol really fun game except that there's an apparent timer on running instances? :(
    MAKE MARK HIT ENEMY AND ALL ENEMIES AROUND IT.
    MAKE THREATENING RUSH A 2-3 SECOND TAUNT THAT STILL MARKS THE SAME WAY.
    REMOVE HEALING AGGRO.
  • gaerolthgaerolth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 289 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    iamphaus wrote: »
    gentlemen, we have found a source of logic on this forum.

I would normally agree but I've seen a certain person (can't call people out) post in eight different threads that they're quitting. If they're going thread to thread to state this why won't they come here?
    edited May 2013
    yagaton wrote: »
    Why would anyone who quit read this post?

Like mentioned before, if they announce their quitting/uninstalling/leaving the game in other threads on these forums, certainly they can announce it here too. It's even titled, just for them. <3

C'mon boys and girls, lets get those actual quits going. Don't just talk the talk, walk the walk!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    snead wrote: »

Your shard?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • savagedeaconsavagedeacon Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Have you ever seen a rage quitter that doesn't feel the urge to tell it to the whole world? Rage quitting without, at least, starting a flame war on the forums is pointless :p
  • maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Don't you get that people "'whine" because they LIKE the game?
    edited May 2013
    maho4200 wrote: »
    Also I assume that everyone knows that the op is on the top 10 PW fanboys list.

Also assume maho4200 is #1 on my fanboy list, he keeps following me around calling me a fanboy when infact I just make fun of all the braindamaged folk on these forums. But now you all have a chance to perceive if maho4200 has what it takes! You go girl!

As a personal response to you. I'm not happy with many things regarding the game. I'm just not stupid enough to go around announcing that I quit, threatening that I quit, talking about the devs when I have no clue of actual development regarding games, and the many other crybaby topics people on these forums make. Just because I don't want a perfect game RIGHT THIS SECOND MIMIMI and cry about it, opting for a realistic "over time development" instead, doesn't make me a fanboy.

It makes me realistic, and you delusional.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Actually I haven't for a long time since I had you on ignore, but I cleared my ignore list this morning.

But yes I will call out people like you :)
    edited May 2013
    Actually I haven't for a long time since I had you on ignore, but I cleared my ignore list this morning.

But yes I will call out people like you :)

Its funny how you lie, here's the thread that you say you have me on ignore, your response is from 13.05.2013

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?239052-I-have-gotten-customer-support-4-times-just-fine&highlight=apologist+ignore

And here is another thread inwhich you respond to me, despite me being on your "ignore list", date 15.05.2013:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?244511-OMG-FIX-X!-quot-X-Fixed-quot-OMG-WHY-DIDNT-YOU-FIX-Z!-quot-Z-Fixed-quot-and-so-on

And here you are, today, claiming you just cleared your ignore list. That you havent done what I described for a long time ( under a week, infact, lol. )

Now go put me on your "ignore list" again so you can magically take me off it twice or thrice and still claim I'm there while responding to me.

tl;dr: You're so bad at lying its comical.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    runicfi wrote: »

tl;dr: You're so bad at lying its comical.
    You are welcome :)
  • lmn1182lmn1182 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013

On occasion I've used the excuse that I post critique of a game because I want to improve it, the posts in the last couple of days have not been about that though have they?

The I've spent "X" amount and I'm quitting because....why exactly? A bump on the road? Items increasing/decreasing in price? Wow, I mean I've never seen an AH fall apart before on a game, exploiters or not.

If anything you will find the quit threads are run by fanbois whose bubble has burst. Like the OP I doubt if many of them will actually quit and if they do well who really cares?
  • savagedeaconsavagedeacon Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe but they like to whine more than to play the game :p
    edited May 2013
    Maybe but they like to whine more than to play the game
    So?

I haven't played in 3-4 days, but I enjoy coming here to see this disaster unravel, pretty sure that is not against any laws.
    edited May 2013
    0 actual quitters so far who have responded AND provided their shard/any proof.

SIDENOTE: If you quit, please mail your items to me.

Don't be shy, get those actual quits going.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is nothing but a not so sneaky crying about crying post.
    edited May 2013
    This thread is even more useless than the "whining" posts it serves no purpose whatsoever.
  • mego9500mego9500 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I like this game and I don't whine about it? I still don't see how people benefit from anything by making 2-3 threads about it. Its obvious that you aren't going to get special attention, so I don't see why they bother.
  • xilinearxilinear Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OP is an idiot.

Actual people dead so far: 0

because none of them send me an email to confirm it. What a ****ing idiot.
    edited May 2013
    This thread is even more useless than the "whining" posts it serves no purpose whatsoever.
    '

I like how active you are despite quitting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is there a list for non-quitters? :)
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
    edited May 2013
    xilinear wrote: »
    OP is an idiot.

Actual people dead so far: 0

because none of them send me an email to confirm it. What a ****ing idiot.

Your view has been discussed and logically beaten in the previous page. Don't go calling others idiots if you fail to see the big picture first, idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.