test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How many of you have actually quit instead of just crying about it?

Comments

• hengyu1995hengyu1995 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @OP, I fail to see your intentions behind this stunt. I'm not quitting because I am insanely casual a player, but I don't see why there's a need for you to attempt to ridicule the upset players (unconvincingly, I might add) - I see many legitimate questions being asked of the publishers and developers of the game from said players and even if they were just throwing about empty threats to leave, their actions are to some degree justified.

On the other hand the means through which you are attempting to poke fun at them is non-constructive at best, destructive at worst. With sufficiently many childish threads such as this ones asking real questions might just be obscured. Having witnessed this take place on the Diablo III forums I really don't want this to happen here as well.
  • flakelessflakeless Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maho4200 wrote: »
    I'm on hold and I'm just "whining" here on the forums for now.

For now I have quit :)

same boat.
  • wingofbenuwingofbenu Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    freemind25 wrote: »
    You do realize that people who quit over it already are not exactly likely to post in your thread? Do you expect to declare this thread "evidence" so that fanboys everywhere can shout out "no one really quit! ha!"? That does seem pretty ludicrous to me...

You're expecting logic from the fanboy brigade?
  • askopdkapokaskopdkapok Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    flakeless wrote: »
    same boat.

Ditto. same boat.
  • spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Dear god, the level of logical fail in this is monumental...
  • davan9kdavan9k Member Posts: 66
    edited May 2013
    count me in PoorJoy@davan9k - beholder. maybe praying from time to time untill i got banned.
    http://mmogfails.blogspot.com/ - never(exploitfree)winter
  • estsuestsu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am pretty sure the people that quit arent browsing this forum anymore to read this.
    Much less to post their shard and ingame name.

Anyway, I am quitting. Solamniac@estsu (Dragon)

Reason (gonna make it short and anyone who plays should know):
    1. PvP? Afk. Glory is nothing.
    2. 24k AD daily? After the exploits this is worthless to do for the time it consumes.
    3. Dungeons? Only 3 classes need apply. Sadly i chose the wrong one.
    4. Skirmish? Huh what for?
    5. Enchantment? 1% or pay hefty bucks or wait a week for a small chance for Ward.
    6. PWE/Cryptic message? Exploit more, play less, pay2win and buy zen please.

Have fun stalking in an obviously dying game.
  • calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pelomixa wrote: »
    ROFL, case closed...

You know how liars think everyone is lying? The same is true for attention seekers.
    edited May 2013
    estsu wrote: »
    I am pretty sure the people that quit arent browsing this forum anymore to read this.
    Much less to post their shard and ingame name.

Anyway, I am quitting. Solamniac@estsu (Dragon)

Reason (gonna make it short and anyone who plays should know):
    1. PvP? Afk. Glory is nothing.
    2. 24k AD daily? After the exploits this is worthless to do for the time it consumes.
    3. Dungeons? Only 3 classes need apply. Sadly i chose the wrong one.
    4. Skirmish? Huh what for?
    5. Enchantment? 1% or pay hefty bucks or wait a week for a small chance for Ward.
    6. PWE/Cryptic message? Exploit more, play less, pay2win and buy zen please.

Have fun stalking in an obviously dying game.

I haven't played in 2 weeks. Have a "quit"? Probably but still hoping this game can recover. Do I still browse the forums everyday? Yes.

This is quite entertaining as I sit here on 4 hours of boring project calls for work. I still gander over to the Wow forums every now in then to.... I love seeing all the suffering. It gives me hope that company's will wake up and realize, just like the days before broadband, you have to release quality stuff.
  • wildoxitwildoxit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If your wife cheats on you it's hard to trust or play with her anymore... so I feel this game is tainted, I logged in this AM just to feel dirty and worried to spend anymore time just to get burned again... this is no rage quit just a good move to keep from getting hurt again.. lol, o well off to the MMO search ! GL People.... keep ya nose clean... >:)
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm in the same boat.. I was done even before all this exploit nonsense corrupted and polluted the economy at the most critical point in an economy's lifespan... Chalk this game up as another game that released to early without adequate testing and lost their initial population surge and will be on life support inside of 12 months. This game surely won't survive TESO's launch.

I'm beta testing TESO...oh charlie are you backing the wrong horse. ;)
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • wildoxitwildoxit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    TESO is a fail to :(
    edited May 2013
    wildoxit wrote: »
    TESO is a fail to :(

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. Nothing screams "I'm a 12 year old and I'm taking my ball and going home" like this post.

How is TESO fail?

1- Everything that studio has done has been a gold medal winner
    2- That game is "really" in beta
    3- Everyone I know beta testing it is impressed
    edited May 2013
    Been beta testing since Alpha, so yea.. its a fail :) yay my BALL !
  • cornellimcornellim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i bet op is an exploiter himself and he doesnt want anyone to leave beecause all his exploits will be for nothing :D this game is terrible even without bugs and you know it, class imbalancess , no end game content both pvp and pve wise, bad designed bosses and classes NOT EVEN OPEN WORLD, linear as ****... take ur ****ty game and shove it up your *** please
    edited May 2013
    wildoxit wrote: »
    Been beta testing since Alpha, so yea.. its a fail :) yay my BALL !

So you were in the internal-only alpha stress test events huh?

1) Can you name the server?
    2) Can you name the GM that was frequently seen conversing in chat?

You'd know both of those well if you were really there.
    edited May 2013
    cornellim wrote: »
    i bet op is an exploiter himself and he doesnt want anyone to leave beecause all his exploits will be for nothing :D this game is terrible even without bugs and you know it, class imbalancess , no end game content both pvp and pve wise, bad designed bosses and classes NOT EVEN OPEN WORLD, linear as ****... take ur ****ty game and shove it up your *** please

POST THIS ON THE HOME PAGE PLEASE !!! lol ... yet I wasted money on it, must have been out of desperation in this MMO shortage.. :(
  • runicfirunicfi Member Posts: 269 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I haven't played in 2 weeks. Have a "quit"? Probably but still hoping this game can recover. Do I still browse the forums everyday? Yes.

This is quite entertaining as I sit here on 4 hours of boring project calls for work. I still gander over to the Wow forums every now in then to.... I love seeing all the suffering. It gives me hope that company's will wake up and realize, just like the days before broadband, you have to release quality stuff.

Why are you so active on the forums and this thread if you have quit? Almost as logical as ( supposedly ) quitters not replying to this thread; which they already have done, though. Updated list.

We're still far behind of the non-quitters. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eros1986eros1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you should ask yourself, how meany people quit the game and could not care less of the forum.
  • lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    freemind25 wrote: »
    You do realize that people who quit over it already are not exactly likely to post in your thread? Do you expect to declare this thread "evidence" so that fanboys everywhere can shout out "no one really quit! ha!"? That does seem pretty ludicrous to me...
    I'd say he wants to see how many crybaby quitters who yell loud and keep playing are out there.
  • jmerithewjmerithew Member Posts: 137 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    <---- Just uninstalled, done unless they make a huge turnaround
    edited May 2013
    It's been my experience that, most folk who claim to quit never really do; we have this one guy in our fleet who is a good friend of mine in real life, he is a great guy off the internet but on? Well lest just say he has a personality that takes some getting use to, and he hates cryptic hates STO, hates CO and hates NW even more...none of that hate stops him from playing or spending a stupid amount on zen every month. I stopped trying to find the logic a long time ago, as Picard said sometimes you just have to nod to the absurd.
    edited May 2013
    runicfi wrote: »
    Why are you so active on the forums and this thread if you have quit? Almost as logical as ( supposedly ) quitters not replying to this thread; which they already have done, though. Updated list.

Can someone please explain this to this dunce.

Is there a law or something in this country that says you can only browse certain gaming sites unless you are playing them... man better lock me up and throw away the key... Let's see.. I've violated that "law" by browsing the forums for Wow, Rift, Tera, LOTRO... all without having played them in ages.

Neeeener neeeener neeerner... police are coming!
  • steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where are all the haters? The spite? The guile? I thought we had a cell of 4 chan last night, yet it seems to have vanished! Maybe the cats ate their tongues? :D
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
    edited May 2013
    runicfi wrote: »

My character is "reciprocity". Level 60 control wizard on Dragon. You can check to see if I'm playing to your heart's content. Do it every 5 minutes. I don't care.
    edited May 2013
    steppenkat wrote: »
    Where are all the haters? The spite? The guile? I thought we had a cell of 4 chan last night, yet it seems to have vanished! Maybe the cats ate their tongues? :D

Now now...the regulars are here, some have even made alt accounts. :p
  • pilfropilfro Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL this is awesome!
  • ishaan2000ishaan2000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What is going on here ?
  • runicfirunicfi Member Posts: 269 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Maybe I just love to have a new follower, next to mavo4200 or whatever his nick was.

We're still losing hard to the non-quitter list folks. Get your diapers on and lets get the crybaby circus on the road. I have faith in you, quitters!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • insomeatinsomeat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Is there a law or something in this country that says you can only browse certain gaming sites unless you are playing them... man better lock me up and throw away the key... Let's see.. I've violated that "law" by browsing the forums for Wow, Rift, Tera, LOTRO... all without having played them in ages.

Neeeener neeeener neeerner... police are coming!

Maybe because most people would find little sense or logic in browsing forums of games you hate and have stopped playing a long time ago... it just seems pretty pointless/defeatist :P
    To answer your question: no there is no law against that, just like there is no law against being an idiot.
This discussion has been closed.