test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction House Offline

Comments

• Options
    vinzovinzo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    I vote for complete wipe, refund of all zen and AD.
  • Options
    kvh1kvh1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    just wana play =[ come on lets get this boat sailing!
  • Options
    nuzzarnuzzar Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wow still not up? They said something about 3 Hours when i went to bed ^^
    Guess someone is getting cold feet? ;p
  • Options
    galekinegalekine Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    grrr why wont it let me post my pickle!!!!
  • Options
    majorbpaynemajorbpayne Member Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    So why are the servers down and when should they be back up? It said check the forums but too many threads for me to go through and find out. Just woke up so don't feel like doing tedious things such as that. Thanks.
  • Options
    neverwhere1000neverwhere1000 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://youtu.be/aRM2YcGpmxg

Come out an plaaaaaayyyyyiiiiiieeeee
  • Options
    blzmedblzmed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bman1978 wrote: »
    you better be careful because you will have to create a new account on a free game!

Oh nooooooo. Anything but that!

surfyx wrote: »
    notsureifsrs

Srs. Go check that ****
  • Options
    greymasquegreymasque Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bunzaga wrote: »
    Maybe if people actually posted the steps to recreate these exploits in a public forum (not in private messages to the devs) they will get the immediate attention they deserve. I mean... imagine if EVERYONE could do this, and not just a select few. I would bet 100,000 AD the problem would get fixed super fast.

Except that's basically what happened, and that's why the servers are down.
    First of all, they had to find the exploited code. That takes time.
    Then they have to code a fix. That also takes time.
    Then there's tracking the exploiters, tracking their exploited AD & items, putting measures in place to find their mules, tinkering with various things that might be affected by the fixes, talking to the shareholders & the big guys at PWE (both of which take lots of time & aspirin, I'm certain), and then getting the servers prepped & back up.

It takes a while. Be patient.
  • Options
    inu755inu755 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't care about being heard I care about murdering things in this game so I don't take my anger out on my exhusband and get drug into court again...

the left and right clicker of all players mice will break when the game is back up
  • Options
    overkill1981overkill1981 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they are coming for yu
    fattynicks wrote: »
    Actually its Alpha, Beta, Release Candidate, Release.

they are coming for you ...................................... you know too much
  • Options
    zioralsazioralsa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ermehgerd i need to magic missile something to death plz.
  • Options
    blinken11blinken11 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    never forget the escape goat
  • Options
    tredotredo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I see what is going on here, they are working on the fix right now on the servers. They are NOT going to post the plan till the servers are warming up and about to go online again so there will be very few people reading the "plan" and more just logging into the game... Cryptic / PWI, you're not planning correctly..... delaying posting the plan is just making people more and more aggravated.

You made the plan, you "triple checked" the plan, there "were" some things that kept it from being posted, as in past tense per your exact words on twitter. So post the plan already!!!!
  • Options
    hermeoushermeous Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @NeverwinterGame is it worth being diligent staying up in hopes of the server or are we talking quite a few more hours?
    Expand
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 1m
    @oniornings2 Shouldn't be "quite a few". I should have an update soon...
  • Options
    bacowrathbacowrath Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    images1_zps31a0b8e0.jpg
  • Options
    waylander007waylander007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't care about being heard I care about murdering things in this game so I don't take my anger out on my exhusband and get drug into court again...

Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap..
    Ex-Husbands a specialty..
    Muwahahahahaha...

Where would you like his new adress to be.. pig farm, land fill or maybe concrete pour...

(just joking)
  • Options
    herrohanzbrixherrohanzbrix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here, you can watch some D&D unfold on youtube since you can't play... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw
  • Options
    tswericreedtswericreed Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm really confused, what happened? Why are they investagating the AH issue...What is it? No one really is getting information of why?
  • Options
    vulpushvulpush Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Europe is geting up .. USA going to sleep ...
    Pro advice to devs : give us a day/hour and stick with it ! (doesn't matter if is 3 days or a week of downtime)
  • Options
    painpillspainpills Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Devs vs us:

th_ownd.gif
  • Options
    darkun001darkun001 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    shogun451shogun451 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All this panic, Useless, If you didn't exploit you won't be rolled back.
    If you didn't cheat, you won't lose any currency.

Remember they are printing $85B a month and what's that going to do to the economy.
  • Options
    bedwyerbedwyer Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So why are the servers down and when should they be back up? It said check the forums but too many threads for me to go through and find out. Just woke up so don't feel like doing tedious things such as that. Thanks.

well, long story short...alien pickles toting pink umbrella's hijacked the AH whilst riding llama escape goats and exploited the AD market, significantly disrupting the zen market as well
    Silverhand
  • Options
    bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vulpush wrote: »
    Europe is geting up .. USA going to sleep ...
    Pro advice to devs : give us a day/hour and stick with it ! (doesn't matter if is 3 days or a week of downtime)

that's pretty much impossible at this point
  • Options
    bman1978bman1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    i predict that the post count will be less then 7k but more then 6900 when we get the "plan" place your guess but it has to be in a span of 100 posts
    valor.png
    Moonshadow Drow Cleric, Mr. Pickles Human Control Wizard, Ogre Hafling Guardian Fighter
    On Dragon Shard @bman78
  • Options
    robsvtrobsvt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    blinken11 wrote: »
    never forget the escape goat

Escape Camel is the purple companion isn't it? Escape Goat is only green.
  • Options
    megatokyo176megatokyo176 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I Feel.... Feeelsssss...
  • Options
    blzmedblzmed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I might stay to try to get post number 4k
  • Options
    greymasquegreymasque Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's one of the things I like about it.. sick to death of spending ten minutes to half an hour trying to use a name that's not already taken.. Even worse, use the random feature and get told the names already taken :mad:

That's what I hate about DCUO. I can understand disallowing copyrighted names, but generic hero names? WTF.