Options

Something big must be going on with the devs

124»

Comments

• Options
    eidamaeidama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    charononus wrote: »
    That's a very insulting take on it. The exploits don't effect people that aren't power gamers or ah players. That said the exploits only accelerated the damage, the damage is really caused by boe epic gear. No wipe will fix that.

Your attempted justification is irrelevant, exploits are stealing...plain & simple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

> http://mopp4.net/ <
  • Options
    cocksworthcocksworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    eidama wrote: »
    Your attempted justification is irrelevant, exploits are stealing...plain & simple.

But don't you see just because three of my neighbors got robbed it doesn't affect me directly I still live in a nice neighborhood.
  • Options
    callmedeuxcallmedeux Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    wingofbenu wrote: »
    tell that to people when raids come in and nobody wants people who dont have a full set of cash shop enchants.

I farmed 4 shards of vorpal in.. 2 days, thats amongst all the other enchants i found.

If you can't farme nchants (by running dungeons)

And buy coalescent off the AH (110-140k ad) with AD farmed from drops you are doing on those dungeon runs then..

You are bad, that is all.

I have a full set of cash shop enchants, not super high tier ones, but still I have the enchants.

Its called patience, and progression.

If you want instant gratification its there, spend the cash. If not, play the game.. How 95% of the players are doing it.
  • Options
    kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If three of your neighbours get robbed then you live in a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> neighborhood and you have an anemic law enforcement.
  • Options
    cocksworthcocksworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    callmedeux wrote: »
    I farmed 4 shards of vorpal in.. 2 days, thats amongst all the other enchants i found.

If you can't farme nchants (by running dungeons)

And buy coalescent off the AH (110-140k ad) with AD farmed from drops you are doing on those dungeon runs then..

You are bad, that is all.

I have a full set of cash shop enchants, not super high tier ones, but still I have the enchants.

Its called patience, and progression.

If you want instant gratification its there, spend the cash. If not, play the game.. How 95% of the players are doing it.

I at least hope you understand why there are so many wards on the AH and why they are 110k and not just blindly patting yourself on the back for it not being gear directly.
  • Options
    theisingguytheisingguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    Rest assured that there will another patch, regardless of activities on the social networks and the patch will be coming in the next week, because it is still beta
  • Options
    eidamaeidama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cocksworth wrote: »
    But don't you see just because three of my neighbors got robbed it doesn't affect me directly I still live in a nice neighborhood.

Nothing you posted negates the fact that theivery (stealing or exploiting a situation) occurred. The only thing it illustrates is the fact that you were lucky it didn't happen to you & that the vulnerability of your neighborhood has been exposed for some future exploitation...might be you next time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

> http://mopp4.net/ <
  • Options
    isakongmingisakongming Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No i stated i wanted wipes due to the many many many bugs that have caused players to lose real money and exploits that have ruined the economy.

Why should ANYONE ELSE suffer when your issue is a personal one to be resolved by customer service? step back, go smoke one up or do whatever you need to do to chill out...the very idea that 100s of thousands of people should have to start over from your small loss is just plain nuts when it can be fixed for YOU without effecting ANYONE ELSE.
  • Options
    flayedawgflayedawg Member Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ceonnyn wrote: »
    I assumed it and I'm still responding :)

Basically, you are lvl 44 and haven't bought anything. Your opinion is worthless.

I didn't offer an opinion. I asked a question. Can you answer the question, & explain how I've been scammed? Or, are you tacitly admitting that I haven't been scammed, & therefore all of this "omg they're scamming even the ignorant who don't know they've been scammed" claim is over-wrought exaggeration?

As for your assumptions, you're sadly mistaken, & out of line. I'm not attacking you, so you've no call for attacking me. If you'd like to actually discuss this issue, drop the snark.
    Fare you well
    Let your life proceed by its own designs
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine ...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    kimonagi wrote: »
    People might find it cool or even worthwhile to do a dungeon here and there but after so many clone fights it gets old real fast.

This, I totally agree with -- the gameplay, which felt fresh & fun in the early levels, is feeling very much like a "been there, done that" thing. It would be nice if they could spruce things up a little more.
    Fare you well
    Nothing to tell
  • Options
    bellylintbellylint Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cocksworth wrote: »

The only people that keeps repeating that exploit/cheats don't affect anyone else are usually only exploiters and cheaters it doesn't go any deeper than this everyone knows that stealing affects EVERYONE so does exploiting, if you are too blind to admit that or just don't want to admit it because you are a cheater or exploiter that's your problem but you can believe me you will not convince anyone here.
  • Options
    isakongmingisakongming Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bellylint wrote: »
    The only people that keeps repeating that exploit/cheats don't affect anyone else are usually only exploiters and cheaters it doesn't go any deeper than this everyone knows that stealing affects EVERYONE so does exploiting, if you are too blind to admit that or just don't want to admit it because you are a cheater or exploiter that's your problem but you can believe me you will not convince anyone here.

And that load of drivel wont convince anyone here that they are being effected by it unless they are cheating.

Go demand a new shard and re-roll on it. I will not pay a price because YOU got cheated by someone. A fool and his money are soon parted and my life is not going to be changed because that fool then demands everyone else pay the price for it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    bellylint wrote: »
    The only people that keeps repeating that exploit/cheats don't affect anyone else

There's a difference between saying that cheating doesn't affect ANYONE else (of course it does) & saying it doesn't affect EVERYONE else.

I'm saying the latter. I've only seen a few people claiming the former, & I don't agree with them at all.
    Fare you well
    Nothing to tell
  • Options
    robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tarmalen wrote: »
    I see someone has never had to farm up a tiered set.

No thanks. Running a dungeon 20+ times for a chance at getting one piece of gear, only to watch someone roll on it and win.

Get used to the idea. I have seen the argument that the flood of epics into the AH hurt someone's chance to make money off of ninja looting.
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.