What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GWF PVP stunlock/burst dps guide w/ active stream for answering your questions

Comments

• Options
    saucyshortcakesaucyshortcake Member Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    The real trick is always queueing with pocket healers, not this class.
  • Options
    acrosscatacrosscat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    isnt it better to get "more action points during unstoppable" than max hp? you could basicly spam crescendo 25% faster
    loooooooooool

At least have the decency to answer why this isn't working.

Hell, I asked the same question two pages later.
    ____GREAT LEADERS LET THEIR ACTIONS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sm177ysm177y Member Posts: 24
    edited May 2013
    This build was so much more effective just two days ago.

I can't tell if people are getting better gear, building their toons more defensively, or just learning how to build them generally better. I was easily 1v1ing any class except GF doing a stun lock build. But now I'm hardly even hitting clerics, even some Rogue's will have 80% health left after the lock rotation of skills. /confused. This wasn't the case just a couple of days ago. Any thoughts on this? Are higher level enchants really getting people this much stronger? Seems minimal to me on paper.
  • Options
    chainer88chainer88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
  • Options
    tiameratiamera Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you Chainer for taking the time to write this all out, it was very helpful to me.
  • Options
    tiameratiamera Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Chainer, does a certain race make a better GWF? I made a Half-Orc is that not a good idea?
  • Options
    drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great video man!
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
  • Options
    xydsxlegendxydsxlegend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't know how to Bump!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Early Gamer Get the Levels"
    by Profesor Legend

Profesor%20Legend.jpg
  • Options
    honour386honour386 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do you think 1 point in Stunning Flourish is enough to still chain combo with? Unfortunately, there is no Dual Spec in this game. So, I'm trying to develop a hybrid build so I can still PvP without having to pay $12 every time (once to respec PvP and once to spec back - which is ridiculous and I won't do).
  • Options
    moonix11moonix11 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What roll you prefer ? 18 str 13 Dex 13 Con or 16 Str 16 Dex 12 Con
  • Options
    brossivabrossiva Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A pretty thorough guide, good video on this build too on YT. Nice stream as well.
  • Options
    xydsxlegendxydsxlegend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Next week I will be bumpppppping that ......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Early Gamer Get the Levels"
    by Profesor Legend

Profesor%20Legend.jpg
  • Options
    daradaldaradal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like the rotation but why not hit them with WMS before you start it to debuff them? Then even on top of that you could drop scale agility and add staying power.......That way you go in and hit them with WMS it debuffs them even more to the encounters and the encounters would do even more damage??? I think thats what Im gonna try...any reason not to?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    upppppppppppppppppppppppp
  • Options
    blrboomblrboom Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hi chainer, can u please give us a guide of your powers? In your videos u said u were going to respect because u were testing skills.

Thx u!
  • Options
    nipashenipashe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Chainer, your build helps out so much. Once i follow your guide i do so much more damage than i did before. Also your stream is really great i learn so much from it. Last i put up your guide and stream on reddit advertising it trying to get more GWF to come watch and read your guide it was that good.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
  • Options
    honour386honour386 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would be a hell of a lot more helpful (and a better thread) to actually answer some of the replies instead of just spamming bumps...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
  • Options
    callmemvpcallmemvp Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Could u make a screenshot of your Powers? Since my game is in german I don't really know how to spend them.
  • Options
    bladefist1bladefist1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    honour386 wrote: »
    Would be a hell of a lot more helpful (and a better thread) to actually answer some of the replies instead of just spamming bumps...

Bumping this comment. As this will make your fantastic guide even better.
  • Options
    iamfuzziamfuzz Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think hes ignoring some of the comments because hes already spoon fed the GWF community enough. I used his guide and made some minor tweaks to suit what i thought would be better for me, but his guide has turned my GWF around 180* Being spoon fed everything would just make too many mirrors of his build. Honestly, i wouldnt have even posted my build if i was destroying people, but luckily, hes not like that.

Thanks, chainer, for all the hard work.

PS. Im on the same server, you can send me a recruit invite for your guild if youre still making it (just hit lvl60 today). ign = fuzz

-fuzz
  • Options
    iamfuzziamfuzz Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    callmemvp wrote: »
    Could u make a screenshot of your Powers? Since my game is in german I don't really know how to spend them.

He has a youtube video and you can see all his powers there.

-fuzz
  • Options
    boomer0901boomer0901 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yeah I put this build into effect, granted I don't have all my tier 1 pvp gear or anything slotted, and I only have a gear score of like 8k but I can't **** for numbers like this, hell can't kill anything really, clerics to powerful with astral shield, rogues kill me with 26k hp's in less than 2 seconds, same with CW, about the only thing I can fight is another GWF. Half the time my takedown, doesn't even take down the cleric or rogue, they must have some sort of immunity kind of like our unstoppable? Anyway I wanted to play the GWF because of how great people kept saying it was in pvp, but frankly I don't see it. Cresendo doesn't pop enough to be useful, while powerful, a cleric with astral shield on, takes no damage from it. Done it several times.
  • Options
    mavalonmavalon Member Posts: 88
    edited June 2013
    Ty for this build, i keep getting easy gwf fighter kills because a lot off them copied it :)
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    prophecypinguprophecypingu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hello guys , im Zarkyn from Dragon server , atm Lv 54 GWF , and since level 12.. or smth like that i've been using this build.. the hardest time is when you get 50+ cause you can get ppl realy good geared at 59.. but just sometimes.. i've making some pvp's and mostly ... like 90% of then since level 20 , i was always the second or the first ppl to get more kills , and still is REALY hard to someone solo me , with this stunlock build i can solo pretty much anything , and the help that unstoppable gives me when im low hp its perfect , i suggest ALL GWF take this build , ty alot chainer

(And about the second daily , im using Slam for AOE on DG and stuff.. if someone have a better idea or smth please post :D )

(there cases you will find someone stronger then you , but with a good help from your team , you can manage it easy.)

IM sorry for the bad english , has been a long time..

Ty all

-Zarkyn - GWF - Brazil