Options

Can we kill Drizzt?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2011
    How else would you know he was banned?
    His title under the user name says his current status in the community.
  • Options
    kelton59kelton59 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have seen maybe a dozen Drow called Drizzt, kill them please.
  • Options
    daowacedaowace Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    clannamuirclannamuir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 217 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    daowace wrote: »
    Talk about a necro, jesus.

Where is Sweetbot when you need her?????
  • Options
    pressexpose1pressexpose1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    can we kill the lead developer and his minions instead? Hypothetically of course. Hmm, I see a foundry idea ;)
    fs_lastplayed.png
  • Options
    rescorlarescorla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can kill Drizzt, Wulfgar and Raistlin, assuming the players queue up for PVP.

I would have assumed the game would have some form of name filter to prevent players from naming their characters after official Forgotten Realm and Dragonlance characters.
  • Options
    iamruneiamrune Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kelton59 wrote: »
    I have seen maybe a dozen Drow called Drizzt, kill them please.

threadnecro.jpg

It's Undead! Kill it! Kill it with Fire!
  • Options
    fickles2fickles2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would make for an epic uber-boss
  • Options
    reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    anyone have a list of all the drizzt variations be fun to make a foundry mission where you have to fight your way through all the fakes and get to the real one and then get to either not fight him or fight him and have him spawn hundreds of clones lol
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007
  • Options
    fullmetalpopefullmetalpope Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can try to kill Drizzt is NWO, but he will swarm you with 1000 mini Drizzt adds and will be impossible.

Unless of course you bring the four piece set GF's, GWF's and CW's. Then you can farm poor Drizzt. :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can try to kill Drizzt is NWO, but he will swarm you with 1000 mini Drizzt adds and will be nearly impossible.

Unless of course you bring the four piece set GF's, GWF's and CW's. Then you can farm poor Drizzt. :cool:

bahahahaha this^^
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007
  • Options
    suavaialofasuavaialofa Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cause if we can I think that would make up for a lot of stuff if the game doesn't have it.

Who si this drizzt you speak of? Ive seen 10 drizzt's duorden I can't spell the last name running around, most where drow, elves and half elves. Im sure they get killed many times every day in pvp.
  • Options
    suavaialofasuavaialofa Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Even Ao is unable to kill Drizzt ;] You'll see... he'll become the new Overgod very soon...

Just like how its easier to kill Ao than elminster?