test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.22

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Patch Notes (PC)
Quests
  • The Clockwork Tomb and Doomguide's Duty quests have each had an exploit addressed.
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• Options
    nieithernieither Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That can't really be the only patch note. You're going to leave pirate king farming and guardian fighter's hitting for hundreds of thousands of damage in the game for even longer?
  • Options
    rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That does seem a bit... sparse.
  • Options
    awdeohawdeoh Member Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    6f7d7db4_350x700px-LL-4ad90b08_Not-sure-if-serious2.jpeg
  • Options
    krzqckrzqc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *Calling VISA for a chargeback*

Thanks for the 1 week playing on "Deceive & Decoy : Neveronline". Last time on a PW game !

Ciao Nerds
  • Options
    griennegrienne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    lmao where are the rest?
  • Options
    zaynderazayndera Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    nieither wrote: »
    That can't really be the only patch note. You're going to leave pirate king farming and guardian fighter's hitting for hundreds of thousands of damage in the game for even longer?

This is EXACTLY what I was afraid of! These game changing exploits need to be FIXED IMMEDIATELY! People in my guild are leaving EN MASSE because the queues are not working correctly (or are just not populated with enough leaders) and the frankly inadequate addressing of game changing exploits!

Just WOW!!! If the Guardian Fighter's exploit is going to be left in the game even longer, there better be PERMANENT BANS!!!
    "Rock is overpowered, but paper is perfect!" -- Scissors
    Swordmage.jpg
    Gayme 0n - An LGBT-ally Gayming Community
  • Options
    tatzugi1tatzugi1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Any way we can get a fix for not having stats on my character? I'm guessing I'm not the only one. I am level 60 half orc rogue with a 7 strength 3 con 7 dex 3 int 3 wis and 3 cha...I have been posting and sending in tickets for 5 days now; no response, and I can't even log into the support website to check my ticket because you guys have a nonstop loop redirect error thing. It's getting to be old very quickly...
  • Options
    cerkiecerkie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Out of all the bugs in the game at the moment you choose to address just these wow, nice and fast work :D
  • Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh quit your QQing. Not everything is an easy fix. Just because nothing is apparently being done doesn't mean they are not working on it.
  • Options
    cerkiecerkie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When my car breaks down I don't expect them to say there is hundreds of problems but at the moment we have put air in your tires we will do the rest later.

They're a company of multiple people they should be able to get on top of a lot of bugs that have been in the game a while now.
  • Options
    myakimyaki Member Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    When will level scaling not working in PVP be addressed? Currently, when level scaled, your stats are reduced to 5-10 levels below you until you reach x9 in PVP. Any chance this is being worked on?

Here is a thread I posted with screenshots explaining the situation: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?228242-Level-scaling-in-PVP-does-NOT-work-and-is-bugged%28pics-inside%29

Thank you for reading this and have a nice day :D!
  • Options
    robman1978robman1978 Member Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Really? Really? REALLY?

That's it?

You are ONLY fixing two exploits that put money back into PW's pocket?

You are not fixing the useless pet AI? Panther *cough*
    You are not fixing the abysmally broken AH?
    You are not fixing the GF million damage exploit?
    You are not fixing the CW million damage exploit?
    You are not fixing all the broken spells/skills/feats for ALL classes?
    You are not fixing the AFK PVPers?
    You are not fixing the Cleric shield exploit?
    You are not fixing level scaling in PvP?
    You are not fixing the inability to go back to an area once you out leveled it?
    You are not fixing the XXXXXXX? I could go on and on, but why bother.
    It is obvious that you guys only care about Zen and anything that earns PW fast cash instead of how the game is handled.

Pathetic really...

I guess this shows where your priorities lie...
  • Options
    moltesse18moltesse18 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hey guys remember that you are playing a BETA version of the Game... it is good to give them feed backs on what's to improve but we don't judge a game at its beta stage for it's bugs. i suggest we wait till the release and if the direction stays at prioritizing the Zen making broken mechanism at that point i'll be among the leavers...
  • Options
    zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    krzqc wrote: »
    *Calling VISA for a chargeback*

Thanks for the 1 week playing on "Deceive & Decoy : Neveronline". Last time on a PW game !

Ciao Nerds
    3/10 for trolling Try harder
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    robman1978 wrote: »
    You are not fixing the inability to go back to an area once you out leveled it?

Technically that's not really broke. It was designed that way. And the only time you can't go back is for skirmishes. You can still do the dungeons. Having said that I hope they add skirmishes as repeatable. Even epic versions would be better than nothing.
  • Options
    kaydiechikaydiechi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 61
    edited May 2013
    nvm qqqqqqqq
  • Options
    djarumdjarum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd like to see you guys fix their problems. The big problems are probably being worked on at the same time, but these are that they have finished for now. It's been open beta for like 2 weeks. Give it time. Just play the game, calm your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, and have fun.
  • Options
    robman1978robman1978 Member Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    rapticor wrote: »
    Technically that's not really broke. It was designed that way. And the only time you can't go back is for skirmishes. You can still do the dungeons. Having said that I hope they add skirmishes as repeatable. Even epic versions would be better than nothing.

Well. Honestly that is very poorly designed. Thanks to the dailies out leveling content is trivial, and I don't appreciate having a story interrupted mid questing just because I decided to do a few foundry + a few PvP missions that are required of me for the AD.
    djarum wrote: »
    I'd like to see you guys fix their problems. The big problems are probably being worked on at the same time, but these are that they have finished for now. It's been open beta for like 2 weeks. Give it time. Just play the game, calm your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, and have fun.

This patch has two items being fixed... TWO...
    Not the BIGGEST two, but the only two that are actually tkaing Zen/money away from PW...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I am no coder.. But.. I can't imagine a fix for Pirate King can be all that complicated. Just change the conditions for a win (ie just need to kill the boss and not all the adds like a lot of events already are) and make the anchor active after a win so people can claim loot. The only tricky part for the anchor is it's currently configured for a group and everyone needs to be there. There must be an easy way around that though!

Some of the other issues yeah... Will take more work.
  • Options
    maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    tatzugi1 wrote: »
    Any way we can get a fix for not having stats on my character? I'm guessing I'm not the only one. I am level 60 half orc rogue with a 7 strength 3 con 7 dex 3 int 3 wis and 3 cha...I have been posting and sending in tickets for 5 days now; no response, and I can't even log into the support website to check my ticket because you guys have a nonstop loop redirect error thing. It's getting to be old very quickly...
    When they get a lot of tickets they just clear them and say they are lost and if you still have a problem you should remake the ticket, a lot of people can't be bothered to remake and that way they end up with fewer tickets.

Personally I feel scammed since this game already have cost me real money that was lost to a bug, pw seems like a real shady company.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • Options
    fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You missed the most important exploit. Prioritising a profession assets exploit over being able to solo content and flooding the market with epics which in the end destroys the game economy (not that it's great already with all the founder ad floating around, should've just given us ZEN not AD) is kinda strange.

EDIT: A refund sounds really good about now... could really use $350 about now.
  • Options
    teldarateldara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would do a chargeback but...

I didn't bother buying anything from the cash shop because it was too expensive.
  • Options
    vamp1redvamp1red Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Omg stop Crying .. it's beta not release 1st most u saying epic game now epic fail because u can't understand meaning of open beta or what the game is good my friends btw i got alot of my friends playing the game and they really like it .. why can't u just have fate in cryptic...
    KiddddsSSss
  • Options
    teldarateldara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vamp1red wrote: »
    Omg stop Crying .. it's beta not release 1st most u saying epic game now epic fail because u can't understand meaning of open beta or what the game is good my friends btw i got alot of my friends playing the game and they really like it .. why can't u just have fate in cryptic...
    KiddddsSSss

Here we go again...
  • Options
    zxornzxorn Member Posts: 160 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    So when is the BAN hammer?

One of the previous poster's is correct there have been multiple live streams of people with bags full of t2 epics and hundreds of gold selling some high price junk items.

Regardless of the open beta excuse people have been purposley cheating by exploiting these bugs and this has NOTHING to do with open beta.
  • Options
    mikepowellmikepowell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I run a guild with over 200 members currently, Every one quit. The economy is officially ruined. The only way to fix this game is for a total reset upon "release" once bugs are fixed. If that doesn't happen or some sort of roll back to a week ago.. The game is dead before it's even released. Also all the guys that are going around exploiting for 100s of millions of AD should be banned.

GG no longer really interested in this game.
  • Options
    thirstmutilatorrthirstmutilatorr Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fotzik wrote: »
    You missed the most important exploit. Prioritising a profession assets exploit over being able to solo content and flooding the market with epics which in the end destroys the game economy (not that it's great already with all the founder ad floating around, should've just given us ZEN not AD) is kinda strange.

EDIT: A refund sounds really good about now... could really use $350 about now.

Exactly!

/10 char.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I really find it hard to believe all 200 quit the game. You could have at least said 199 to give it more believability.
  • Options
    fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vamp1red wrote: »
    KiddddsSSss

It's not released? then why is it marketed as Live and not Open Beta?? hmm, strange.. And how come they are accept money.. hmm also strange, you're not supposed to do that if you're in a Beta.. hmm.. Yeah I guess if some developer goes against the industry and calls something what it's not I guess they are correct, even when their own publishers markets it as released.. hmm..

I guess I should go around and call my cat dog instead, henceforth my cat is not a cat, but a dog, just saying..

Also, it's hard to have faith in a developer when they don't fix things and leave exploits haning around fixes pointless things and don't ban people that exploit the game. The economy is now destroyd, there's really no point in playing the game unless they fix things NOW. Either do a total rollback to the 25th or ban all the exploiters + remove all the AD and items that was acquired with these exploits.
  • Options
    mikepowellmikepowell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rapticor wrote: »
    I really find it hard to believe all 200 quit the game. You could have at least said 199 to give it more believability.

I honestly cant believe you read my post and had to reply about my guild... **** off. And by quit I mean none of them log anymore, [Pirates] is my guild and we have 204 members, Most of the guild doesn't log anymore with half of them being level 60 T1 farmed. If you are to blind to see how bad the economy is now you would quit too. It's a waste of time to play when a few guys will be controlling the whole market with the 100million Ad they made in a night.
This discussion has been closed.