Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.21

1235»

Comments

• Options
    ketrusketrus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The dungeon queue system does not work. As it is, a new group will be created with a cleric. Should that cleric leave, and every new pick up group I've managed to find in the past day has resulted in the cleric immediately leaving, the queue system will attempt to replace the healer with the anyone it can find.

This simply does not work for T2 dungeons. The result is a dungeon instance that immediately pops as available should someone try to queue for it, but one that won't be playable until a cleric queues--a cleric that the queueing system never seems to find.

Two fixes are absolutely necessary to rescue the queue system from griefing level 60 clerics. One, a replacement slot should be filled by an appropriate class, not any class that happens to be available. Two, when someone leaves a dungeon, they need to be banned from the queue for an hour.
  • Options
    archanjo17041985archanjo17041985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Fix guardian fighter agro please.
    Decrease cleric agro.
    Taunt doesent work.
    Agro is random most of the time.
    Remove pvp afk groups in some way.
    Make need items only to class that can use them.
    i7 3770k @ 4.0//HD 7950 WF3//16 GB ram Corsair @ 1600//Corsair 120 GB SSD x 2//Hyper Evo 212
  • Options
    noxzwotanoxzwota Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Things that need to be fixed ASAP:

- Agro tables.
    - PVP afkers
    - Need button only for class items
  • Options
    sirderpphdsirderpphd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Love the changes made. :)
  • Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I do like the way that you can choose which instance you will travel to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    eterouseterous Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Things that NEED to be implemented:
    1.Dungeon Queuing should have a system to where you que as a tank, healer/or DPS so that every group gets a tank & a healer. I've been in groups with nothing but DPS, groups with a tank & no healer & groups with healers but no tanks, this doesn't work as there is no way to do end game content with that type of system unless the group was formed outside of the queuing system.
    2.Stream line the currency, instead of having 10 different currencies in the game that do different things why not utilize gold as the main currency. Gold so far has only been used to buy health pots & that's about it as everything else requires different types of currency to acquire end game gear.
    3.Make companions more useful at later levels. Companions like the Cleric become utterly useless at higher lvls as they continually die leaving you picking up your companion most of your time in instances. Furthermore having them maxed out at lvl15 makes them useless for healing purposes, if you have the Cleric, as they don't do much for you cause you are far superior to them.
    4. Agro should be focused to Tanks>DPS>Healer this way healer companions don't get swamped & the mobs go for the player or for the DPS/tanks of the dungeon group.
    These are just some basic fixes that can make the playing experience better to keep us coming back for more.
  • Options
    kantraelkantrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Okay now what is your problem? Why is everyone complaining about someone leveling fast? WHAT do you get upset about when a complete stranger to you want to skip the boring *** grind questline and just want to get on the endgame train?

How can this upset you? I truly cannot understand why you would have any objections. You can do the storyline if you want, and you'll never cross path with each other except pehaps when you'r both lvl 60.

Please explain to me what it is you get annoyed about someone who wants to lvl fast? please enlighten me.
This discussion has been closed.