test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server down? 11 May 1223

Comments

• Options
    auferoaufero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep. Shortly after Dungeon Delve starts on the busiest day of the week - I suspect there's a connection there.
  • Options
    odtintgeodtintge Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    drayler wrote: »
    These shards are hardly ever online always down for some reason or other

This is the first downtime I've run in to that wasn't a pre-announced maintenance. You're magnifying a few bad spots you've experienced and eclipsing what's actually going on.
  • Options
    drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems like it.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • Options
    thehadrielthehadriel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't even open the launcher.
  • Options
    dmolisher1dmolisher1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ditoo.
    game connection got loong 3 times around half a minute.
    Them game lost connection.

Welll time for some food, until this are fixed.
    Bards are awesome ... music and great tales off adventures.
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The end is nigh
  • Options
    guardiantimguardiantim Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had the same and now the launcher isn't working.

I get this message:
    "Trying to update the launcher. Please be patient. Tried connecting <number> times."

followed by:
    "Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Please check your Internet connection." (then goes on to suggest I contact tech support, etc.)
    ~ He who lives more lives than one, more deaths than one must die. ~
  • Options
    zinszins Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    servers down again....lol i like this game alot but the servers crash so **** much im beginning to think it's not worth the hassle:(
  • Options
    balthezorebalthezore Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If it helps it's only those in the US that crashed. I am on Teamspeak with folks from both Europe and the US. All our US Guild crashed . . . all the European players stayed on and stable - no lag at all even LOL

Wrong, I'm from EU and I crashed aswel. As every one else did in my guild.
  • Options
    jgraham7897jgraham7897 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Go outside and quit crying about the game being down. Come back in a couple of hours and it will be up and running again and you will have gotten some much needed fresh air.
  • Options
    kreagerstonewallkreagerstonewall Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zins wrote: »
    servers down again....lol i like this game alot but the servers crash so **** much im beginning to think it's not worth the hassle:(

Your kidding right? This has been one of the smoothest releases I have ever seen for a game... bar none.
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited May 2013
    Looking into it now. Hang tight.
  • Options
    pentegarnpentegarn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So there I was, running about in my dungeon group, when I backstabbed an orc so hard it made the servers all explode. Curses!
  • Options
    electrinoelectrino Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    eu here, crahsed too, random people stayed there, weird
  • Options
    inf1n1teinf1n1te Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    An open beta is still a beta and people complaining about servers going down should just stop. It happens. I've yet to see a beta launch where it didn't. I've seen servers go down out of nowhere for days at a time so if they're down for an hour or a few hours today then people should consider themselves lucky. So far this is probably the best mmo I've played, f2p or p2p. I'm sure Cryptic or PW is on it. I'd also assume that if the servers end up down for any great length of time they'll probably extend the event. Anyway stop whining about it.
  • Options
    squidjoesquidjoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    All their games are down. I was in STO setting doff missions and the server stopped responding. I tabbed out and checked my connection and it's just PWE. Never buy Chinese made tools.
  • Options
    quinidquinid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How dare u make me go outside and do something productive!!!
  • Options
    macahearnmacahearn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Thanks! Appreciate it. =)
  • Options
    asakawa42asakawa42 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also in the EU. Also DC'd
  • Options
    relekrelek Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wonder how long it'll be down... Guess I'll go take my monthly shower, my musk caused the neighbors to call the cops yesterday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *Actual screenshot taken in game.

IGN: Relek
    Server: Lost City

PVE Is for Cowards b:surrender
    PVP is for the Cool people b:cool
  • Options
    caubrey1caubrey1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes I think there servers crashed again like normal!!! They need to add more servers with all the players playing this game. That is what Sim City at EA had to do. This is giving the company a bad reputation.
  • Options
    thehadrielthehadriel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Your kidding right? This has been one of the smoothest releases I have ever seen for a game... bar none.
    Guild Wars 2 had a pretty smooth launch. Diablo 3, on the other hand, was terrible (and is still terrible). But yes, open beta launch hasn't been too bad.
    It's a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Go outside and quit crying about the game being down. Come back in a couple of hours and it will be up and running again and you will have gotten some much needed fresh air.
    Go outside?? Heresy!
    Thank you. Forums are also acting very slowly.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Absolutely agreed. Not only a smooth release but also probably the most polished mmo out there now. Especially for a f2p.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Absolutely agreed. Not only a smooth release but also probably the most polished mmo out there now. Especially for a f2p.
  • Options
    jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The servers were probably down in 1223...
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • Options
    krozamkrozam Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *Sigh* And here I was looking forward to my first Dungeon Delve chest - that might actually contain something. I did Cloak Tower during DD with my lower level character the day before yesterday, but the chest was empty.
  • Options
    csilecsile Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Server down :-(
    FOrum is acting like its 1991
  • Options
    gazza127gazza127 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If it helps it's only those in the US that crashed. I am on Teamspeak with folks from both Europe and the US. All our US Guild crashed . . . all the European players stayed on and stable - no lag at all even LOL

i'm in uk and i crashed
  • Options
    kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ITS A BETA!!

(sorry couldn't resist) :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    redallexyeahredallexyeah Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just think of it this way: it's an incredible game as it stands. Sure it needs some improvements, but it still is pretty good. I wager you've seen MUCH worse in the past.

And when it's all over, you can look at new players and say stuff like, "Back in MY day, we had to wait two hours just to play the game! You young whippersnappers don't know nothin' about patience!"

And it'll be great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Through wisdom, people find strength. Through strength, power. Through power, truth of character.

Such is the cycle, and so it shall remain.
This discussion has been closed.