test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server down? 11 May 1223

Comments

• Options
    csilecsile Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Server down :-(
    FOrum is acting like its 1991
  • Options
    teethxteethx Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wonder why they are hesitant to upgrade the server so it can handle the loads.
  • Options
    dev6dev6 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was on Mindflayer, until about 20 minutes ago. Now I can't get past the "Waiting for account server response....".
  • Options
    dmolisher1dmolisher1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Even forum are weird, rubber-banding.
    Bards are awesome ... music and great tales off adventures.
  • Options
    shadow71shadow71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    rhazes1 wrote: »
    Forums are on life support and STO is down so most likely Champions online. Do you think CO and STO players hate us?

Nah I am a lifer of STO and Champs Online and I don't hate ya. I am hating the fact that both Cryptic and PWI have been around for years for this to keep happening. Lol it is like they didn't take notes from any of their games on how to not make the same mistake over and over. Funny how they use the statement "down for maintenance" yet their servers would crash right after that. Seems to me they are not fixing it they are just patching it with bandages or not giving those guinea pigs they got running the system a rest lol.
  • Options
    naughtypussycatnaughtypussycat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi mom! *waves*
    I was in this thread when Neverwinter's servers tanked!
    Time of server tanking (approx) 2:30 am (GMT+0800)

PS: sorry deathleaf, the PVP was a no go ^.^
    blame Perfect World
  • Options
    teethxteethx Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kaltoum wrote: »
    ITS A BETA!!

(sorry couldn't resist) :o

no Idea how they can do this legally
  • Options
    zinszins Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    inf1n1te wrote: »
    Absolutely agreed. Not only a smooth release but also probably the most polished mmo out there now. Especially for a f2p.

LOL is this your first launch? nothing smooth about servers crshing or being down for maint EVERY DAY! and it's really NOT "polished" at all.! that being said i do like the game..but cryptic needs to get the servers sorted Asap! worst i;ve ever seen period!
  • Options
    squidjoesquidjoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    teethx wrote: »

They are hesitant to spend money.
  • Options
    gazza127gazza127 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this is one of the best mmo launches i've seen. probably not the best but one of.. **** i remember when wow first launched that game had some major issues
  • Options
    emsiakowyemsiakowy Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why it happend while I was in instance :<
  • Options
    squidjoesquidjoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    teethx wrote: »

• Options
    daowacedaowace Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thehadriel wrote: »
    Guild Wars 2 had a pretty smooth launch.
    HAH. **** if.

The trading post was down for WEEKS. The servers were full of UNBEARABLE LAG which made combat impossible. There was an economy destroying 'exploit'. And whatever else I've forgotten since then.

GW2's terrible launch made me quit the game. So nice throwing $60 of my limited finances away.
  • Options
    inf1n1teinf1n1te Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    caubrey1 wrote: »
    Yes I think there servers crashed again like normal!!! They need to add more servers with all the players playing this game. That is what Sim City at EA had to do. This is giving the company a bad reputation.
    Who? Cryptic or PW? I agree that they probably do need to add more servers. This game is extremely popular. Goodnight WoW, please don't ever wake up...
  • Options
    archanjo17041985archanjo17041985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    right on dungeon delves as ussual
    i7 3770k @ 4.0//HD 7950 WF3//16 GB ram Corsair @ 1600//Corsair 120 GB SSD x 2//Hyper Evo 212
  • Options
    jboonejboone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You must have not seen too many launches if this is the worst you have ever seen. But rather than try to explain I will just walk away knowing that everyone else here is looking at you and thinking that you have no idea what you are talking about.
  • Options
    bruneasbruneas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guys dont CRY, the servers comming up over 5 minutes
  • Options
    redstonedawnredstonedawn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All servers? Try all of Cryptic.
  • Options
    electrinoelectrino Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    squidjoe wrote: »

money the don't have, coz not everybody bought founder's yet xd
  • Options
    gazza127gazza127 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zins wrote: »
    LOL is this your first launch? nothing smooth about servers crshing or being down for maint EVERY DAY! and it's really NOT "polished" at all.! that being said i do like the game..but cryptic needs to get the servers sorted Asap! worst i;ve ever seen period!

Well the servers being down for maint everyday is actually a good thing because it means there actually fixing things. and wow was worse than this at launch, diablo 3, sim city, and a ton of mmo's especially f2p's. and servers are going to crash, thats why they do beta's to see what there servers can handle and how many people are going to be interested in the game.
    and it is pretty well polished i havn't ran into many bugs. albeit i havn't been playing that much and am still low level but i havn't ran into much so far
  • Options
    tickledpinkstickledpinks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Dungeon Delves have become useless.If it's not the buggy bosses and chests that drop absolutely NO loot, it's people dropping from group at the drop of a hat or needing on stuff they can't use. Now..PWE's hosts can't handle sever stress during delves and the server crashes...well thanx for that..at least i don't have to open an empty chest today.

signed~Bitter
  • Options
    maddrivermaddriver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The server was working.
    Until it took an arrow in the knee.
    Ignum Campaign NWS-DBBV2EY9G
    "The quest for the Book of Ignum"
    Chapter 1 Path to the Underworld NW-DA4N8EOZD
    "I have seen your future. I have seen your end"
  • Options
    scorpion2112scorpion2112 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    Seems like every time they go in to fix the problem, they only make things worse. Closed beta was the best version.
  • Options
    draylerdrayler Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    odtintge wrote: »
    This is the first downtime I've run in to that wasn't a pre-announced maintenance. You're magnifying a few bad spots you've experienced and eclipsing what's actually going on.

You obviously weren't about yesterday when maintenance was extended by some 4hr or so, That definitely wasn't meant to happen.
    So unless you actually work for this company and can state with absolute certainty that there's been no other downtime please keep your reply's to yourself
  • Options
    quincentquincent Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We have to be patient again... it's nothing else then just wait -.-'' but np it's will be alright i think
  • Options
    jalaminjalamin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    now even the forums are lagging to me. Cascade failure?
  • Options
    bighalsybighalsy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Alpha was even better. Anyway, server still down at 3PM EST.
    Midget soothsayer robs bank. Small medium at large.
  • Options
    armlpeglegarmlpegleg Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cant launch launcher hope this gets fixeed :)
  • Options
    guardiousguardious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maddriver wrote: »
    The server was working.
    Until it took an arrow in the knee.

lol post of the day for sure!
  • Options
    bugs55678bugs55678 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    when you open the chest it will look empty, it will say something at the bottom but wont show anything as loot in the actual chest. But if you watch the bottom right of your screen it adds the item it gives you. It just doesnt show it in the actual chest screen.
This discussion has been closed.