test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.19

Comments

• Options
    letittrollletittroll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    need to fix Dungeon delves bug
  • Options
    drakul22drakul22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im sorry but for those complaining either about the econ in this game or because they havent buffed your class yet or havent fixed exactly what you wanted right away,shame on you for crying and not supporting them for their hard work and dedication to a great f2p mmo (which mind you has an exchange system for zen...) that only came out not even 2 weeks ago...of course the economy sucks right now and of course the bugs do need fixing but they are trying.understand what beta is fellas..Thank you for the hard work PW,keep it up and dont mind the people that cant go outside once and a while because they cant deal with how "slow" you guys are fixing this awesome FREE TO PLAY game.

Let them complain, seriously! Those of us that truly enjoy the game could use the entertainment the pathetic whiners provide us. To be honest, I love the fact that PW posts instant updates about what is going on. PW and Cryptic KNOW that their customers are important. Now, let me compare them to those that created Daggerdale. When Daggerdale was released, it had so many bugs, glitches, etc. I can't count how many tickets/complaints were filed. It took the Devs over a year to come out with a patch!

In closing, those who constantly complain, I have a simple solution for you. Delete your accounts, sell your computers and go back to playing marbles or hopscotch. Because as it stands right now, you lack the ability to think AND reason!
  • Options
    pwnut3pwnut3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    leavers and afkers should be punished somehow in pvp coz they are in like 90% of matches
  • Options
    archanjo17041985archanjo17041985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no greed/need fix, no pvp afk fix...
    i7 3770k @ 4.0//HD 7950 WF3//16 GB ram Corsair @ 1600//Corsair 120 GB SSD x 2//Hyper Evo 212
  • Options
    slobodantomicslobodantomic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My DEAR Neverwinter developers, please, read this:
    1) Modify the difficulty of the last boss in the Lair of The Dragon instance (or however it's called)
    2) Insert dungeon quests that will actually give some decent reward for every dungeon, it WILL make people play dungeons more often
    3) Improve the queue system...
    ..and you will make me, and probably many, happy ^^
    Cheers, love you guys
  • Options
    kulvikzkulvikz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hopefully they just forgot to write that they finally fixed their HORRIBLE auction house. its **** on so many levels. I mean when the ah doesnt bother with using what ever lvls you enter into the lvl spots, and you have to look through 400 items where 90% of them is for lvl 20, it just doesnt work, and also wtf is up with only 6 items per page, plz, i know this is free2play(Buy2win) but plz, if your gonna put in an ah do it somewhat right from the start, its not like there isnt any games out there you can look at how they have done
  • Options
    kulvikzkulvikz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My DEAR Neverwinter developers, please, read this:
    1) Modify the difficulty of the last boss in the Lair of The Dragon instance (or however it's called)

why on earth would they do that, its nice to have some hard bosses in the game, and its not like its not beatable, we dont need the easy walkover epic dungeons, if we want fast and easy epics, play the ah :)

edit: unless ofc you want them to increase the difficulty :)
  • Options
    haggerhagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kulvikz wrote: »
    why on earth would they do that, its nice to have some hard bosses in the game, and its not like its not beatable, we dont need the easy walkover epic dungeons, if we want fast and easy epics, play the ah :)

edit: unless ofc you want them to increase the difficulty :)

There comes a point where a fight is simply over tuned. The fight itself is not hard. It is the amount of HP the boss has. It takes way too long. More hp does not = harder
  • Options
    slobodantomicslobodantomic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hagger wrote: »
    There comes a point where a fight is simply over tuned. The fight itself is not hard. It is the amount of HP the boss has. It takes way too long. More hp does not = harder

Totally agree with you..
  • Options
    redlanceredlance Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Kill XP limiters have been improved and relaxed.
    As a suggestion, why don't you use a mechanic like in DDO for Foundry quests? No mob giv eXP in foundry quest, party get XP only on completion of the quest based on quest length, objectives, easy/elite mobs and so on...
    Reporting Terms of Service violations can once again only be reported after completing a Foundry quest.
    Why just get back on this? If I get in a foundry quest full of blashpeme dialogues, explicit sexual references or in general a quest not compliant with the ToS, why should I complete the quest before reporting it?

hagger wrote: »
    More hp does not = harder
    Quote and I say too: millions of adds =/= (does not equals to) harder. Bosses in dungeons and foundry quest should be smarter to have an harder fight, not only with millions of adds.
  • Options
    mixedhobbiesmixedhobbies Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    3) Improve the queue system...

That's a damned understatement. Waiting for a skirmish queue 10min before the skirmish event starts and only getting into a skirmish halfway through the event is silly. That, and, getting mixed into a group where there's no tank or healer or they bail and the system doesn't re-queue for a new heal/tank.
  • Options
    kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If only they started fixing the real issues =\

Are you kidding, they did.
    Items

Nightmare Lockboxes may now be discarded or sold.

Yes thank you god. Now I can empty that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of my mail inbox.
  • Options
    bleakhartbleakhart Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So now that foundry is less farmtastic, people have taken up AFK pvping for glory/xp farm and openly advertise for groups to do it. Looks like people are just going to hop from one exploit to another till they get themselves in real trouble -.^
  • Options
    sodapopremixsodapopremix Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sounds good, when is maint. its 730 were i am now.

edit* nvm just realized it will be at lunch my time. odd time but cooo
  • Options
    eltorokeltorok Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    micdarau wrote: »
    I dont spend any AD or Zen and soloed all the quest (being a GWF), and I geared in Epic dungeons, now im at 8500 Gear score, so unless you buy a companion or mount, you dont need to spend any currency:)

They have gear score in this game? .../vomits
  • Options
    sirxeidogsirxeidog Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not a complaint but are there any plans to fix the interaction key aka "f" key to only be for interacting with objects and NPCS and make it stop interacting with Player Characters. by far my biggest quirk with the game and would be delighted to have this fixed.
  • Options
    serenasummersserenasummers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this wont even fix the "search by level range" bug
    Gateway
    • Auctions: The "Expires In" column can now be sorted.
    • Auctions: Sorting on most columns has been improved.
  • Options
    xhatchxhatch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    • Bloodlines: The door to this quest can now properly be interacted with.

Thank you! :D
    sig2dz.jpg
    :cool:PLAY TO WIN:cool: |"A light in the darkness."
    |
  • Options
    xhatchxhatch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sirxeidog wrote: »
    Not a complaint but are there any plans to fix the interaction key aka "f" key to only be for interacting with objects and NPCS and make it stop interacting with Player Characters. by far my biggest quirk with the game and would be delighted to have this fixed.

I 2nd that!
    sig2dz.jpg
    :cool:PLAY TO WIN:cool: |"A light in the darkness."
    |
  • Options
    unicornjeffunicornjeff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    supamoe wrote: »
    This update better ****ing have the Dungeon delves event fixed for the T2 dungeons.

lol i say, i say lol
  • Options
    unicornjeffunicornjeff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What about world Peace, government conspiracies and or economic inequality :)
  • Options
    sandylmc1sandylmc1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you PW and Cryptic for all the hard work. I have one request. When working hard on a dungeon or instance solo or with a group is there a way that the reward chest at the end could be class related? Kinda frustrating to do all that work for something you cant use. Thank for listening
  • Options
    archanjo17041985archanjo17041985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fix need/greed ninja loot and pvp afk bots.
    i7 3770k @ 4.0//HD 7950 WF3//16 GB ram Corsair @ 1600//Corsair 120 GB SSD x 2//Hyper Evo 212
  • Options
    gambitclickgambitclick Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Still no fix on Dungeon Delves not giving a chest at the end of T2 dungeons. I guess they've turned it off completely to slow down people from clearing the entire game; way faster than what they originally predicted would happen... sucks for those that aren't already geared out.
  • Options
    chrispybrownchrispybrown Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So um, when are you guys going to fix the dungeon delve bug in idris epic. Chest not giving any loot even when event's running?

Yeah, this happened to me twice. I even took a screen cap of it the second time.
  • Options
    maebeknotmaebeknot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this wont even fix the "search by level range" bug

Nope but this means that they are working on the code for the AH. I wouldn't be surprised if next patch has more AH fixes. This is just what one dude fixing that bit of code has fixed so far.
  • Options
    m3phistophilusm3phistophilus Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So the problems with laptop graphics (0.5-2 minute freezes 5-20 times an hour) havent been fixed in this? Is this a thing that is currently worked on? it is a pretty big problem that makes playing almost impossible.
  • Options
    chrispybrownchrispybrown Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've posted some bugs in game and got tickets, but other than that no other acknowledgement.

1) One bug is I had my mail window open when a dungeon delve came up. I closed the mail window and the invite went away. With no way to accept or deny I just hit shift-1 anyway. About 30 seconds later, I was in the party but not in the dungeon.

2) Not so much a bug, but I can't find a way to know what the party loot mode is when joining a party. I played one dungeon where the party leader stole all the loot and I didn't realize until the end. Unless doing a guild run, I wouldn't join a public party with the loot mode set that way. I would also say, the mode shouldn't be able to be changed once entering an instance. Public party should use default only. A "join as party" group can set it to whatever.

3) It would be nice to have all the AH filters working. Also, since there are many items with the same name at different levels, it would be nice to include the item level in the description rather than just the popup. Perhaps give it a column.

edit:

4) Also, the "You have mail" glowy symbol comes on and says I have mail when I don't. Also, this was a wow bug, but mail duplication when deleting a message is very annoying. Fortunately though, when deleting one message it deleted both. Is there an auto-delete option for mail (no confirmation)? I need to look for that under settings.

I mention all these things out of love for the game and my desire for it to be improved upon, not complaining.
  • Options
    unrealukunrealuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Understand that some of the bigger issues/bugs take time - they're not just going to put these smaller fixes on hold until they can sort those out. No, anything they can feasibly do quickly, they will. The other fixes you guys want will come.
    Esmira Sungazer - Devoted Cleric
  • Options
    sinistrad1sinistrad1 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And when idris dungeons gonna be fixed :)? The golden chest dont work...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.