What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.19

Comments

• Options
    ktulu70ktulu70 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fix the dungeon queues, so that not just all DPS queue into same instance, hard to kill bosses with no healer or tank
  • Options
    warbossenfowarbossenfo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    myth211 wrote: »
    You know what would be really nice....Is if you guys would actually fix the **** server not responding bull**** and the disconnecting bull****.

Id rather have new mounts and companions, and also PLEASE WE NEED MORE FASHION ZEN ITEMS! way before fixing issues like server stability and foundry music.
  • Options
    myth211myth211 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Id rather have new mounts and companions, and also PLEASE WE NEED MORE FASHION ZEN ITEMS! way before fixing issues like server stability and foundry music.

That stuff is useless if you cant play the **** game!
  • Options
    ahrimavizxahrimavizx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zorpenn wrote: »
    Yeah but there was CB, and there were (and still are i bielieve) alpha tests.

There are not.
  • Options
    cihuacoatlcihuacoatl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Auctions: The "Expires In" column can now be sorted.
    Auctions: Sorting on most columns has been improved.

Just tested after the patch..
    This function is still broken
  • Options
    suspectdwesuspectdwe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When do we get access to bosses in the Foundry?
  • Options
    guillkillerguillkiller Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cihuacoatl wrote: »
    Just tested after the patch..
    This function is still broken

Thats says Gateway so no I do not think taht work in-game either.

BTW am I the only one getting a crash trying to log-in in the launcher?
  • Options
    auronikauronik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Add Option to Hide other player and companions. Thanks. or off companions see in town.
  • Options
    argentornargentorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When it comes to foundry patch notes, absolutely nothing has changed since before the patch. Everything is the same as it was. Working as intended?
  • Options
    thecainthecain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Foundry
    • Kill XP limiters have been improved and relaxed.

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LIAR!

I just did a mission called "Solo Grind". There are 5 Golems with Ogre Movesets spread around the map. I got EXP for killing 2 of them, and got no EXP for the next 2. This system is still broken. ROLL. IT. BACK. Your "fixes" has emptied about half the list of foundries that used to be on the game, AND made Foundries useless to me, and the mass majority of players, since no one wants to do them anymore.

I do not enjoy the Marty Stu stories in there, I enjoy making fast EXP against legit monsters. I fought a monster that can fight back. I DESERVE MY FRELLING EXP.
  • Options
    chrispybrownchrispybrown Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, I like the AH fixes. Level select works like a charm. Thank you Cryptic.
  • Options
    limerishlimerish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well THANK YOU THANK YOU... disconnected for emergency maint 0.1 second after the last boss fight during dungeon delves event.
    no reward.
  • Options
    warbossenfowarbossenfo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    More details on the exact nature of how you changed foundries would be better than just "oh lol they are better now"
  • Options
    sychanthrissychanthris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think considering the game is in beta, its been very solid so far, yeah there is a ton if bugs, but the dev team is working hard to resolve it. All i gotta state is... make the AH both diamonds / real money and people will use it less than they are now. I think they need a "wow like" AH and get rid of the diamond currency for buying on the ah.

Also I believe this game, can be a wow killer if they can get the player base to focus on the "D&D aspect" and not worry about damage meters and addons, which i think takes the fun out of playing the game.

Peace all :) Happy beta playing
    ShadowStryke
    Halfling Rogue
    Paragon of Neverwinter
  • Options
    spellwardenspellwarden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 357 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    hagger wrote: »
    There comes a point where a fight is simply over tuned. The fight itself is not hard. It is the amount of HP the boss has. It takes way too long. More hp does not = harder
    agreed. To bad the mad dragon is a push-over.
  • Options
    kiri6kiri6 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    limerish wrote: »
    well THANK YOU THANK YOU... disconnected for emergency maint 0.1 second after the last boss fight during dungeon delves event.
    no reward.
    Did you not read the maintenance notices on screen and the word "beta" everywhere?
  • Options
    southstar06southstar06 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Item looting in dungeons or parties for the Need/Greed. Only certain Class should have atleast a Need button to be click on a certain drop for their specific class.
    Queue on Dungeons also make it a more faster and yes Effective to have parties intended.
    Drop rates too atleast on ever mini bosses been killed on dungeons. same loot just like the outside world lol
  • Options
    pantero44pantero44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zerafox0 wrote: »
    You know you can earn zen ingame right? So don't go complaining that you've spent too much on zen already. Why not work for it instead? Thats what the rest of us who can't afford to fork over real cash have to do, it's not that bad.

...aaahhh...correct ME, if I'm wrong, BUT, as I understand it, there is NO WAY of "earning" Zen in-game, other than, using the Trade panel, or, otherwise, you BUY Zen from PW. IF I missed something along the way, PLEASE tell me, so I can get in on the "racket"....lol...:)

cpc2011a wrote: »
    Second: To the search by level don't work in auction house people... It does work. I spent an hour last night gearing up for level 40 searching by level, rarity, and number of sockets. Granted it doesn't work the way it's supposed to, but it does work. Let me explain it to you.

If you want to find a level 56 ring for instance type ring in the search box and click equipment. Just leave it on equipment, don't click the specific item catagory. Put in the level range you want and other options. The thing that actually does not work is the enchantment type filter. In short a person needs to figure out what other options there are to make the auction house do what they need it to...or at risk of sounding offensive, be smarter than the software.

This statement is inaccurate. You STILL CAN NOT filter for specificied lvl searches on the AH "filtering system", properly. You MAY have fallen on a moment where the items, you specified, and given the number of those particular items, that fell into that category, AT THAT MOMENT, but it still doesn't apply the "level search" correctly. I've tried all options with the search parameters, and it still fails to do it properly.

The minute you deviate from your stated procedure(which is just a "general search"), it still fails to show the proper item levels filtered. Consequently, what you want to look for, is not able to be filtered properly. So, hence, the filtering system DOES NOT work as intended.
    Intel Core i7-4790k@4.6GHz/ PNY GTX 770 XLR8 Enthusiast Edition 4GB OC / ASUS Maximus VII HERO / G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series DDR3-2133-CL11D-16GBXL / SAMSUNG 840 PRO Series 256GB SSD/OCZ Vector Series 120GBx2(Ext.240GB)/SEAGATE ST2000DM001 2TB HHD / Corsair H110 / FSU Aurum CM 750W(Gold) / PHANTEKS Enthoo Pro / HDMI 32" & 22"x1920x1080p / Windows 8.1 / 120mbps/10mbps
  • Options
    sychanthrissychanthris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you should know that when the maintenance timer goes up, your better off to bail on an instance, i was doing one and the boss died and i got dc'd too, so i stopped running them when the server reset timer goes up. after all it is beta
    ShadowStryke
    Halfling Rogue
    Paragon of Neverwinter
  • Options
    xymmxymm Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kiri6 wrote: »
    Did you not read the maintenance notices on screen and the word "beta" everywhere?

This is a release. They call it a "beta" because they knew what they were releasing. But some VP somewhere said we need those key sales now... Open the cash register, fix the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> as it happens, it's time those **** programmers did some work anyways. And, we will call it a beta to cover our butts, **** my VP job is hard. Time for fat bonus and some golf after that all that decision making.
  • Options
    pantero44pantero44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xymm wrote: »
    This is a release. They call it a "beta" because they knew what they were releasing. But some VP somewhere said we need those key sales now... Open the cash register, fix the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> as it happens, it's time those **** programmers did some work anyways. And, we will call it a beta to cover our butts, **** my VP job is hard. Time for fat bonus and some golf after that all that decision making.

lol...SO TRUE!!!
    Intel Core i7-4790k@4.6GHz/ PNY GTX 770 XLR8 Enthusiast Edition 4GB OC / ASUS Maximus VII HERO / G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series DDR3-2133-CL11D-16GBXL / SAMSUNG 840 PRO Series 256GB SSD/OCZ Vector Series 120GBx2(Ext.240GB)/SEAGATE ST2000DM001 2TB HHD / Corsair H110 / FSU Aurum CM 750W(Gold) / PHANTEKS Enthoo Pro / HDMI 32" & 22"x1920x1080p / Windows 8.1 / 120mbps/10mbps
  • Options
    rhaanarhaana Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    konner wrote: »
    Yup. Now if they would fix the AH so we can buy things with gold instead of just AD. The prices on there are outrageous, and make respecs able to be bought with AD or gold, instead of just zen. :/ I wanna change some things, and I've already spent too much on zen as it is..

Couldn't agree more about being able to buy with gold. And be able to sort either through gold purchases or AD purchases
  • Options
    hellzcatzbrhellzcatzbr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sandylmc1 wrote: »
    Thank you PW and Cryptic for all the hard work. I have one request. When working hard on a dungeon or instance solo or with a group is there a way that the reward chest at the end could be class related? Kinda frustrating to do all that work for something you cant use. Thank for listening

Not sure if they change that because is the kind of thing that make the game internal market going. But talking about dungeons and quests... I would love if they made the chests in the dungeon having items for all players instead of only the first guy that gets it. Is kind of annoying and counter cooperative to have this happening (First-come, Only-served).
  • Options
    bluenativebluenative Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im sorry but for those complaining either about the econ in this game or because they havent buffed your class yet or havent fixed exactly what you wanted right away,shame on you for crying and not supporting them for their hard work and dedication to a great f2p mmo (which mind you has an exchange system for zen...) that only came out not even 2 weeks ago...of course the economy sucks right now and of course the bugs do need fixing but they are trying.understand what beta is fellas..Thank you for the hard work PW,keep it up and dont mind the people that cant go outside once and a while because they cant deal with how "slow" you guys are fixing this awesome FREE TO PLAY game.

i agree i see no problems so far i'm just happy to play when its fixed it will be even better but now i'm content
  • Options
    kilyan82xkilyan82x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if it is open beta usually lasts for a specific period, and this is not the case. An open beta without any time limit stinks, thy ar hiding release lacks like that so people take it with philosophy cause it's still in beta phase.
    Wake up guys!
    CPU:PHENOM II X4 965@3.9 GHZ
    MOBO:ASROCK 890GX EXTREME 3
    RAM:8GB 1600 MHZ
    SSD:SAMSUNG 830
    VGA:ASUS 560 TI DCII TOP 900/1800/2100
  • Options
    soldacksoldack Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    kiri6 wrote: »

Please stop buying into their propaganda that this is a "beta". They released the game and they are taking money and their is no wipe. This game has launched and they are trying to make you feel better about the bugs.
  • Options
    akrylumakrylum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    RESET the Game because the open beta it's catastrophic !! and give us back Zen, Diamonds on our shared character account :)
  • Options
    abzalus81abzalus81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im sorry but for those complaining either about the econ in this game or because they havent buffed your class yet or havent fixed exactly what you wanted right away,shame on you for crying and not supporting them for their hard work and dedication to a great f2p mmo (which mind you has an exchange system for zen...) that only came out not even 2 weeks ago...of course the economy sucks right now and of course the bugs do need fixing but they are trying.understand what beta is fellas..Thank you for the hard work PW,keep it up and dont mind the people that cant go outside once and a while because they cant deal with how "slow" you guys are fixing this awesome FREE TO PLAY game.

This game is awesome the way it's made and how the sub mechanic works is beautiful. With time im sure this game will remain exceptional!
  • Options
    acheat55acheat55 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zerafox0 wrote: »
    You know you can earn zen ingame right? So don't go complaining that you've spent too much on zen already. Why not work for it instead? Thats what the rest of us who can't afford to fork over real cash have to do, it's not that bad.

I'd like it if they'd stop holding onto our bids for like ever after we've been outbid on AH. I bid quite a big of Astral Diamonds today, only to be outbid about a half hour later. I'm still waiting to get them back, several hours later...

You know what I wish? I wish when I searched for a certain criteria IE: Level Range on items on the AH that It Actually worked =( I hate having to go threw items that was not what I was looking for if you fixed that I'd be over joyed! Let me search for an item 40-49 and not find things for lvl 1 or lvl 54 or not my class... Thats would be AMAZING =) Thx =)
  • Options
    hellzcatzbrhellzcatzbr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bforce11 wrote: »
    You forgot global warming! :p

Yeah, he forgot that global warming will fix all of those. :)
This discussion has been closed.