test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.19

dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Patch Notes (PC)
Quests and Environments
  • Bloodlines: The door to this quest can now properly be interacted with.
  • Into the Fold: This quest can no longer be shared.

Dungeons
  • Castle Never: Talgath the Watcher now drops rewards any time he is defeated.

Items
  • Nightmare Lockboxes may now be discarded or sold.

Foundry
  • Kill XP limiters have been improved and relaxed.
  • Reporting Terms of Service violations can once again only be reported after completing a Foundry quest.
  • Encounters in Foundry quests that use the "Feign Death" behavior are now targetable once the encounter is active.

Gateway
  • Guild Roster: This page now retains focus when receiving updates.
  • Guild Roster: This page now remembers search and sort settings for the duration of the session.
  • Guild Roster: This page now properly shows online players and can sort by online status.
  • Guild Roster: Guild comments now display in the list
  • Auctions: The "Expires In" column can now be sorted.
  • Auctions: Sorting on most columns has been improved.
  • Enchantment slots in items now match in-game colors.
  • iOS6 players are now properly able to log in multiple times without clearing their cache.
  • Fixed a crash in news / EBS server failure.

Graphics
  • For players with compatible Alienware keyboards, AlienFX now properly deactivates when closing the client.
  • Textures now flash far less frequently when they're loading in.
Post edited by dezstravus on

Comments

• Options
    undertheninjaundertheninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hopefully this makes foundry worth it?
  • Options
    asmoday12321asmoday12321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If only they started fixing the real issues =\
  • Options
    michaelpoynermichaelpoyner Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    If only they started fixing the real issues =\

What would the real issues be?
  • Options
    xydsxlegendxydsxlegend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hopefully this makes foundry worth it?
    I agreed, since the last patch I been super bored in the game! lol I only like foundry missions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Early Gamer Get the Levels"
    by Profesor Legend

Profesor%20Legend.jpg
  • Options
    micdaraumicdarau Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Quests and Environments

Items
    • Nightmare Lockboxes may now be discarded or sold.

Best change so far:)
    The Proclaimers - (I'm gonna be) 500 miles
  • Options
    odingungnirodingungnir Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So um, when are you guys going to fix the dungeon delve bug in idris epic. Chest not giving any loot even when event's running?
  • Options
    naeuuinnaeuuin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    let me guess, you powered through to 60. yano the biggest point of DnD is playing and creating adventures with friends lol
  • Options
    konnerkonner Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    micdarau wrote: »
    Best change so far:)

Yup. Now if they would fix the AH so we can buy things with gold instead of just AD. The prices on there are outrageous, and make respecs able to be bought with AD or gold, instead of just zen. :/ I wanna change some things, and I've already spent too much on zen as it is..
    My in-game handle is @Ishamii and my STO/CO handle is @konner920 if you wanna add me on anything.

Shard: Beholder

Characters: Ishami (GWF level 60, geared for pvp) waiting for the Ranger class to be added

Neverwinter FTW
  • Options
    naeuuinnaeuuin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seriously? gonna complain that they are not fixing bugs fast enough? OB started 9 days ago. wow.. just wow...
  • Options
    micdaraumicdarau Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    konner wrote: »
    Yup. Now if they would fix the AH so we can buy things with gold instead of just AD. The prices on there are outrageous, and make respecs able to be bought with AD or gold, instead of just zen. :/ I wanna change some things, and I've already spent too much on zen as it is..
    I dont spend any AD or Zen and soloed all the quest (being a GWF), and I geared in Epic dungeons, now im at 8500 Gear score, so unless you buy a companion or mount, you dont need to spend any currency:)
    The Proclaimers - (I'm gonna be) 500 miles
  • Options
    darrontedarronte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nightmare Lockboxes may now be discarded or sold.

Best news ever! Thanks for listening guys!

One suggestion I have is to allow us to go to character selection screen so switching from one character to the other is easier.

Right now I play in my super dark pc room and login again can be a pain since I can't really see my keyboard all that well :p
  • Options
    supjeremiahsupjeremiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 569 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    No T2 Dungeon Delves fix?
    Envy - 60 Guardian Fighter - Mindflayer

Wrath - 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Mindflayer

Envy's Guardian Fighter DPS Conqueror Guide

Youtube Channel

http://www.twitch.tv/supjeremiah
  • Options
    sirfrogsirfrog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still looking for a clipping fix.. its very weird of seeing: pants tearing through boots, rogue mask clipping through the back of the armor and sticking out like a shark fin, dwarf noses poking through guardian fighter full helmets

BTW both Mantle of the Host Tower and Maelstrom Cloak make player characters sound like undead.
    fs_lastplayed.png
  • Options
    odiasuda565odiasuda565 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Currently adding level restrictions to searches in the auction house does nothing at all. ETA on a fix for that?
  • Options
    iamtreaveiamtreave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seriously, no Tier 2 delve fix?
  • Options
    faceplantmikefaceplantmike Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well since everyone is *****ing about something or other I might as well throw in: What no love for the GWF?
  • Options
    zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    naeuuin wrote: »
    seriously? gonna complain that they are not fixing bugs fast enough? OB started 9 days ago. wow.. just wow...

Yeah but there was CB, and there were (and still are i bielieve) alpha tests.
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  • Options
    kukagenkykukagenky Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    .o what they actually paying attention to what we want.ok what's the catch guys
    neverwinter: PEINEXDEM(warlock)31*----PEINEX(trickster rouge)70
    ethersaga: PEINEXDEM(yaoh conjurer)75*
    http://www.youtube.com/c/ridingwithwolftvv
    I used to be an adventure like you until I took a dagger to the chest
  • Options
    divinehopedivinehope Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    Kill XP limiters have been improved and relaxed.

So what are we talking here? Can we start doing some XP grinds again? Just curious....
  • Options
    raistlin336raistlin336 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Keep it up. Love the updates even though some of them are smaller. Also is there going to be anything to check roles for dungeons or did I miss that.
  • Options
    zerafox0zerafox0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    konner wrote: »

You know you can earn zen ingame right? So don't go complaining that you've spent too much on zen already. Why not work for it instead? Thats what the rest of us who can't afford to fork over real cash have to do, it's not that bad.

I'd like it if they'd stop holding onto our bids for like ever after we've been outbid on AH. I bid quite a big of Astral Diamonds today, only to be outbid about a half hour later. I'm still waiting to get them back, several hours later...
  • Options
    supamoesupamoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This update better ****ing have the Dungeon delves event fixed for the T2 dungeons.
  • Options
    floppydiskettefloppydiskette Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    divinehope wrote: »
    So what are we talking here? Can we start doing some XP grinds again? Just curious....

I hope so... I wish they can explain, how improved and relaxed the xp are in the foundry after the patch..
  • Options
    zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    What about silent "fixes" guys? Will you ever tell us about them?
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  • Options
    kotteluffkotteluff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zorpenn wrote: »
    What about silent "fixes" guys? Will you ever tell us about them?

"silent fixes" dosnt the name say it all? Sillent Fixes?
  • Options
    sneakyxsnowsneakyxsnow Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im sorry but for those complaining either about the econ in this game or because they havent buffed your class yet or havent fixed exactly what you wanted right away,shame on you for crying and not supporting them for their hard work and dedication to a great f2p mmo (which mind you has an exchange system for zen...) that only came out not even 2 weeks ago...of course the economy sucks right now and of course the bugs do need fixing but they are trying.understand what beta is fellas..Thank you for the hard work PW,keep it up and dont mind the people that cant go outside once and a while because they cant deal with how "slow" you guys are fixing this awesome FREE TO PLAY game.
  • Options
    zerafox0zerafox0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im sorry but for those complaining either about the econ in this game or because they havent buffed your class yet or havent fixed exactly what you wanted right away,shame on you for crying and not supporting them for their hard work and dedication to a great f2p mmo (which mind you has an exchange system for zen...) that only came out not even 2 weeks ago...of course the economy sucks right now and of course the bugs do need fixing but they are trying.understand what beta is fellas..Thank you for the hard work PW,keep it up and dont mind the people that cant go outside once and a while because they cant deal with how "slow" you guys are fixing this awesome FREE TO PLAY game.

I can't agree with this more! I have never found a FTP game I like before and well this one is fabulous! I think they're doing a great job and even only after about 24 hours of playing this game I must say I am addicted! I don't fully understand a lot of the game play mechanics yet but they've kept it simple and similar enough to a lot of MMORPG's I've already played/tried so it's easy enough to pick up. No complaints about the game and keep up great work! <3
    This game may very well take over my WoW play time (even though I quit months ago, I have been tempted to go back lately) I will more than likely just stay here instead! :D

Again, Kudos for being awesome PW! Thank you!
  • Options
    sivosdarksbanesivosdarksbane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hopefully the ranger class isn't too far away to its release date. I'm waiting for it to play this game.
  • Options
    kamtarrkamtarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some solution for cloak on tiefling. That tail floating in cloak just look very bad.
  • Options
    rpgplayerrpgplayer Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wonder why they still cant give us the companions training tomes, its not like it would hurt them that much is it?
    Don't be fooled by my avatar, im a guy >_>.
This discussion has been closed.