Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.16

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    cronis10000cronis10000 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I fore one loved the experience and ability to lvl in the foundry. I had not been using the farming <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> people were using. I found it refreshing not having to go through the quests again after having lvled up during closed beta and now open beta one 60 via quests/dungeons/skirmishes and having the alternative to do so again.

Let's say for argument sake though, experience does not come back, Ok fine. It can lead to problems especially since players are abusing the system to fast track character's to 60.

They should however look at allowing the loot back into the dungeons. This will provide people with incentive to play the dungeons, even if they get very little experience all the while you will still get people playing content and author's creating content.

I don't author myself, but my only other question or concern is the new way foundry event works, only acceptable content is included in the bonus. I like that idea, but does that effect the players with new content trying to get more plays on their missions?

Anyways it sucks they removed the experience etc. But unfortunately that happens when someone abuses the system as it has been. Lets hope for some middle ground soon.
  • Options
    brungchaves3brungchaves3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    (07/05/2013-19:00-Brasil)-I can not log into the game, and is appearing this massage "too many attemps, please try again later" how long I have to wait, is not informed. I want to play.
    What should I do?

(08/05/2013-06:20-Brasil)-I tried now the morning and did not work, the same message appeared.
    What is happening?

(08/05/2013-08:30-Brasil)-Will my account was excluded? I have hours and hours played.
    Please check it, I want to continue playing.
    If necessary I inform my login Neverwinter.
    Waiting for reply.
  • Options
    kman4209kman4209 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please give us a way to hide or move or change opacity of the "mechanic skill Meter". (the Stealth/guard/determination etc.. guage beside your character)

This "meter" is so much in the way that it completley ruins immersion for me and causes the screen to be too cluttered to the point that im seriously considering giving up on this game even after spending $300 plus on a Hero of the North Pack and Zen...

I LOVE this game, Best MMO IMO by Far. But I cannot get passed the fact you can move every oterh screen window element except this one, or atleast give an option to make it more tranperant or smaller, like a quarter the size. I thaught the meter was going to be the segmented border aroound the Tab action icon... OMG WHY??

Please this shouldnt be hard to fix at all. :(
  • Options
    avarigirlavarigirl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jacktanto wrote: »
    what about the lfg tool not working correctly? 5 times i tried for the lair of the mad dragon and not even once did we get a healer or tank. one time we were all rogues and wizards even...

You could always ask in chat. I always figured the lfg tool in various games was just to make it easier if you were in a hurry.
  • Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    greensanta wrote: »
    wtb fix for crashes in Protector's Enclave.

I'm sure my computer is part of it, but I've never crashed anywhere else.

Agreed, I have no issues in any other zone, only in the Enclave, and more often than not in the area around the Market.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    omegahommyomegahommy Member Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    Why oh why!!!! Explain to me why, you can't easily and quickly AND CHEAPLY! buy identification scrolls!? This is ridiculous! I have 7 items that need to be identified and I can only get scrolls by random looting or the crystals? REDICULOUS CRYPTIC! if anyone could explain why this is the way it is, and make it sound reasonable from a gamers stand point NOT the company looking for cash stand point, please tell me!
  • Options
    dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    omegahommy wrote: »
    Why oh why!!!! Explain to me why, you can't easily and quickly AND CHEAPLY! buy identification scrolls!? This is ridiculous! I have 7 items that need to be identified and I can only get scrolls by random looting or the crystals? REDICULOUS CRYPTIC! if anyone could explain why this is the way it is, and make it sound reasonable from a gamers stand point NOT the company looking for cash stand point, please tell me!

Press "i"

Click on currency tab

Click spend AD

You're welcome.
  • Options
    amazonianfataleamazonianfatale Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Admin chat - Nemesiswarlock - is NOT in German. It only shows it that way when someone who is using the German 'version' gets a nightmare mount. The rest are in English. I've seen it in French, etc. but not all are that way.

And no, my professions didn't dissapear.
  • Options
    amazonianfataleamazonianfatale Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    omegahommy wrote: »

Maybe you need to actually explore the game. Its right in the AD shop. Easy peasy, I found it in five minutes of playing this game. Then again, I actually looked around, read FAQ's and did what I was supposed to.
  • Options
    logotalogota Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmm, I can't decide if I like these patch notes or not.
This discussion has been closed.