test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

D&D Neverwinter Online, Petition to Remove the $6 respec fee!

2»

Comments

• ursadorableursadorable Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    One word.. reroll. There, just saved you money.
  • sojourner71sojourner71 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Imho it should cost AD, not THAT much to be honest... just some like 10000 or so, in order to be a game-money sink. Or maybe GOLD??? what are we supposed to do with gold?
  • malamormalamor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One word.. reroll. There, just saved you money.

Now this I will cast a vote for.
  • ezbeeezbee Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    I hope they increase the price and the forum floods with tears.
  • cesmode8cesmode8 Member Posts: 384 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I agree. Signed. Paying for a respec is absurd. Some community manager once said that respeccing at all is against D&D lore...I do not see why or how but again, I am new do D&D.

Fact of the matter is, this is an MMO. We want to try out new builds but dont want to feel ripped off in the process.
  • futrixfutrix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    haha
    internet petitions
  • ziostefanoziostefano Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Isn't this game free? If you want anything else, you should pay for it. Just sayin.
  • anashimanashim Member Posts: 259 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, the moderator(s) keep deleting the threads on this subject. But charging reallife money to respec is wrong. We all want Neverwinter to succeed financially. It is a beautiful game. But charging money to respec is a mistake.
  • infi321infi321 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    steampunky wrote: »
    I almost never use respecs. In any game.

I'm against petitions on forums, as well.

So... No.

-Rachel-

No offense but if you never respec with a character, you are a limited player, or you play for a very short while.

Respecs are IMPERATIVE to any mmo, and need to be easily accessible. Im not sure what you've played of mmos previously but where I come from theres total freedom and everybody are allowed to experiment and play with what works the best, be it pvp or pve.

So stop defending a clearly broken aspect of the game. And stop acting like a tool because someone makes a petition. Look how big the thread is, most people VASTLY agree that the money should be removed.
    "Your story may not last forever; but it will exist forever"
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Petitions and Ultimatums are not allowed. Please use one of the existing threads on this topic to provide continues feedback.
This discussion has been closed.