test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Wild Hunt - Late Night Heavy Roleplay Guild

Comments

• Options
    eulerdmoogleeulerdmoogle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yo there, I'd probably be interested in a guild like this.

I'm a heavy RP enthusiast who loves character development and hours of actual role playing. I feel like this game might be fun and I could really get into it if I actually knew some people in game. Peaceful guy, least likely to start a fight and if one breaks out most likely to be trying to calmly get both sides to chill out and get along. People play these games for fun (Or so I have been informed) and a fight can set a sour mood for the night.

I'll probably play a beefy human warrior tank type once I can actually start playing (Very minimally next week, but after that my time will free up) and I'll come up with some kind of deep and interesting back-story for him... But I don't have one of those yet, but I'll get to it soon (Not at 4:00 AM like it is here). Anyways just posting here to inform people and then I think I'm supposed to sign up at that Wild Hunt website... so I'll do that right after sending this then.

Hope to see you guys on the other side.

Hope to see you as well. Just follow the link to the club house.
    Try my missions:
    A Small Dwarvish Grudge: NW-DUI8A8I7R
    The Brink of Disaster: NW-DFDJKW9QF (Still in beta)

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    spectralhuntspectralhunt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yo there, I'd probably be interested in a guild like this.

I'm a heavy RP enthusiast who loves character development and hours of actual role playing. I feel like this game might be fun and I could really get into it if I actually knew some people in game. Peaceful guy, least likely to start a fight and if one breaks out most likely to be trying to calmly get both sides to chill out and get along. People play these games for fun (Or so I have been informed) and a fight can set a sour mood for the night.

I'll probably play a beefy human warrior tank type once I can actually start playing (Very minimally next week, but after that my time will free up) and I'll come up with some kind of deep and interesting back-story for him... But I don't have one of those yet, but I'll get to it soon (Not at 4:00 AM like it is here). Anyways just posting here to inform people and then I think I'm supposed to sign up at that Wild Hunt website... so I'll do that right after sending this then.

Hope to see you guys on the other side.

I saw your application. So far it looks great. It's nice to see a barbarian type character. I've noticed the guild is attracting a very diverse group of characters. It should provide a lot of fun roleplay.
  • Options
    medpack87medpack87 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is brilliant! I would love to join. But for matters of work/study, it will have to wait until June. For the time being I will become familiar with the game mechanics and lore. I will also wait for a class/race more of my liking. For now im playing a Half-Elf Wizard.

Good luck with everything, Im sure this RP guild will become awesome in every aspect!

Which server are you guys in btw?
    Dress me slowly... for I am in a hurry
  • Options
    eulerdmoogleeulerdmoogle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    medpack87 wrote: »
    This is brilliant! I would love to join. But for matters of work/study, it will have to wait until June. For the time being I will become familiar with the game mechanics and lore. I will also wait for a class/race more of my liking. For now im playing a Half-Elf Wizard.

Good luck with everything, Im sure this RP guild will become awesome in every aspect!

Which server are you guys in btw?

We're on Mindflayer. Feel free to join us. Applications go here.
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    We finally had our first IC meeting last night. The Wild Hunt is officially live.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    We finally had our first IC meeting last night. The Wild Hunt is officially live.

It's alive! It's alive! Hahahahahaha!
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    scneedlscneedl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1207791.jpg

The Wild Hunt gathers to make plans for their upcoming endeavors!
  • Options
    jimkirkjimkirk Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't know what server you are on but I would like to join .. my in game nickname is deep purple I think the server I am on starts with a "o"
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    jimkirk wrote: »
    I don't know what server you are on but I would like to join .. my in game nickname is deep purple I think the server I am on starts with a "o"

We're on the Mindflayer server cluster, please feel free to look us up. If I'm on it'll probably be as Thorleif. We also have a website.
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    bennett1stbennett1st Member Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    Now you guys have an Uthgardt barbarian...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    bennett1st wrote: »
    Now you guys have an Uthgardt barbarian...

We do? Cool.
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    My brother and I fought a dragon. It was **** tough.

dragon_dead.png
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Aww...why are you guys picking on a poor little dragon?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Little? ... Well, I suppose for a dragon that is kinda small. But hey bud, this isn't your typical fantasy story of brave princesses rescuing innocent dragons from vicious knights. .... Or did I get that mixed up....
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    We had another fun grouping night. The lack of sidekicking in this game makes grouping a pain but we figured it out. Hopefully they are working on the system.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    We had another fun grouping night. The lack of sidekicking in this game makes grouping a pain but we figured it out. Hopefully they are working on the system.

A dev somewhere has said they already are working on a system, but sadly no ETA yet.
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    osyth36osyth36 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A dwarf of middling height walks into the tavern and deposits his thing by the fire. He looks around with a sharp eye and motions to the leader of the wild hunt. He procures a quill and parchment, then begins to scribble away furiously on the amber cored medium. After several seconds he beckons to the written word, it reads:

My name is Mosadious, I am a humble dwarf of no reknown. You may ask yourself why I am not telling you this myself. Well look for yourself.... ( the dwarf opens his mouth to reveal no tongue) If you will take me in I will lend you my shield and silently protect my companions from any fate that may befall them. Sadly not many adventurers will accept a mute.

The dwarf looks up with hard eyes that have seen countless battles and awaits your answer...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    osyth36 wrote: »
    A dwarf of middling height walks into the tavern and deposits his thing by the fire. He looks around with a sharp eye and motions to the leader of the wild hunt. He procures a quill and parchment, then begins to scribble away furiously on the amber cored medium. After several seconds he beckons to the written word, it reads:

My name is Mosadious, I am a humble dwarf of no reknown. You may ask yourself why I am not telling you this myself. Well look for yourself.... ( the dwarf opens his mouth to reveal no tongue) If you will take me in I will lend you my shield and silently protect my companions from any fate that may befall them. Sadly not many adventurers will accept a mute.

The dwarf looks up with hard eyes that have seen countless battles and awaits your answer...

(Thorlief reads the note)
    "Mo..sa..di..o..us? Did I come close? I'm sorry, I'm not very good at names. I think I've seen that name before... oh yea, a goldsmith by the name of Mosadious Glaurung. I wonder what happened to him? He was always going on about Ragnarok or something. Anyway, your lack of tongue shouldn't prevent you from holding a sword and shield. Ya still need to talk to the boss though. Ya can find her down that corridor, 3rd door down on the left. Ya should join our merry band in no time."
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    More dwarves? We're getting overrun by them!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    More dwarves? We're getting overrun by them!

Ya say that as if it's a bad thing!
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ya say that as if it's a bad thing!

I'm tired of clearing all the discarded beer mugs.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'm tired of clearing all the discarded beer mugs.

Have you tried stocking more beer? We only put down the mugs when they're empty.
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Have you tried stocking more beer? We only put down the mugs when they're empty.

Pay you tab first.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Naw, too cheap. Besides, I'm not the one that has a problem with excess dwarves.
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Naw, too cheap. Besides, I'm not the one that has a problem with excess dwarves.

I can solve that real easy.

The Wild Hunt no longer allows beer.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    You can also make a rule that horses are no longer allowed to **** in town. Good luck with that.
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    You can also make a rule that horses are no longer allowed to **** in town. Good luck with that.

Wait you're the guild janitor. Start cleaning.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Right away. I'll start by cleaning all those messy papers off your desk, you didn't need them anyways, did ya?
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Nope. Those papers are trash. I mean they only have your paycheck.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Nope. Those papers are trash. I mean they only have your paycheck.

I've seen my pay cheque and nothing of great value was lost.
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png