test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Wild Hunt - Late Night Heavy Roleplay Guild

spectralhuntspectralhunt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
The Wild Hunt is an adventurer’s guild specializing in the procurement of rare and lost artifacts from antiquity. Although a small guild with only a handful of members, each are experts in their respective fields with extensive experience in field work. The guild has a great deal of resources unusual for a guild of its size.

The guild is led by Elynna Silvermoon, a half-elf cleric from Amn. As someone who appreciates history and artifacts, she formed the guild enhance her knowledge and to further enrich future generations with long lost discoveries. Agents of The Wild Hunt can be recognized by their silver pin resembling a stag.

Difficulty Check for those who want more information:

DC15:

The Wild Hunt is at best a mediocre adventurer’s guild. It has shown very little success in terms of tangible results. There still remains dozens of open contracts yet unfulfilled due to the guild failing to retrieve the lost item in question. Agents seem to be working on their own personal agendas, rarely pursuing guild interests.

Elynna, generally considered a personable and friendly half-elf, is not a very competent leader and seems unable to rein in her agents to make the guild work more effectively and efficiently.

DC25:

The organization continues to run because of a wealthy benefactor who constantly fills its coffers with gold. The most credible rumor suggests the benefactor is the Silverblade, a notorious undead hunter of the North and Sword Coast. It is also very likely that Silverblade is the true leader of the guild.

DC35:

The Wild Hunt uses the guise of an adventurer’s guild to hide its true nature. It is actually a secret organization designed to target and eliminate threats to peaceful settlements, cities and states. They are active in their hunt to incapacitate evil and corruption. The Wild Hunt attempts to take the battle to their enemies to prevent crisis from ever occurring. They will investigate and make preemptive strikes against those who may threaten the balance of the world.

DC40:

Kelian "Silverblade" Arathane is the true leader of the guild. Born into a wealthy family in Aglarond, it is his family's gold that funds the guild. His strong animosity against Thay, due to their constant attacks against Aglarond as well as their culture of slavery and undeath, persuaded him at a young age to resist against cruelty, tyranny and injustice.

He became a ranger and served Aglarond as an officer along the Watchwall before traveling west after learning of a Thay conspiracy which took him all the way to the Sword Coast. As Silverblade, he joined the Harpers but eventually became disillusioned with their lack of action and decided to form an offshoot of the organization that was more tailored to his ideals.

OOC:

Are you tired of missing out on all your guild events because your gaming schedule rarely matches up with everyone else in your group? Are you a heavy-medium roleplayer who wants to immerse themselves in the game world? Do you dislike large guilds and like the closeness of a smaller guild? Do you prefer text chat over ventrilo or other voice systems?

If you said yes to all, then you are a perfect candidate of The Wild Hunt. The Wild Hunt is a late night roleplay guild for those whose playtimes are often restricted to nights for whatever reason. Our main focus will be roleplay and a key part of the guild will be the development of stories and interconnecting events. But we will not neglect the game and with a pool of members with matching schedules, it will be easier to form groups for all types of content.

The Wild Hunt seeks:

• Late night players – Late night is defined as 8pm PST to 12am or later.
  • Heavy/Medium roleplayers – We are looking for players who want to develop stories for their characters and immerse themselves in the world.
  • Good/Neutral aligned characters - Guild will lean more towards Good.
  • Age 18 or older – The various stories that members develop may not always be suitable for younger players.
  • Those who prefer small guilds – The guild will never be large due to its prime hours of activity. But smaller groups allow everyone to be involved and results in more engaging storylines.
  • Those who like to try out all aspects of the game – You are never required to participate but the guild will try to be open to all aspects of gameplay.
  • Text chat users – There is a strong chance the guild may never have voice chat but even if we do, it will always be optional and minimal in usage.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me or visit our website: The Wild Hunt
Post edited by spectralhunt on

Comments

• Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited March 2013
    I know this sounds dumb but I wont join your guild but i'd love to RP with you guys sometime.
  • Options
    perpetualpaladinperpetualpaladin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Wow. If there was a guild tailor-made for me, I'd say it was this one. *lol* I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread for a website, as well as on the lookout for you guys in-game.
  • Options
    rackhamgreg74rackhamgreg74 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Count Rackham Dane in!
    Although he has had trouble with the local guard, he's good-natured at heart. I'm sure this halfing will prove useful in The Wild Hunt in some way or other.

Let me know any way I can help.
    rackham_dane_stag_zps4f4c6695.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Count Rackham Dane in!
    Although he has had trouble with the local guard, he's good-natured at heart. I'm sure this halfing will prove useful in The Wild Hunt in some way or other.

Let me know any way I can help.

Well, the guild tends to be good aligned. Doesn't mean we are necessarily lawful. :D

And yes I will contact you. I'm just looking over guild hosting sites to see what will work best for us.
  • Options
    rackhamgreg74rackhamgreg74 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Remember all you late-night RP folks, if you had fun this Beta weekend playing in Neverwinter, you may want to consider checking out the Wild Hunt!

BTW Silverblade, I like how you've got difficulty checks for the guild background. Nice touch!

*stealthy bump*
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    BTW Silverblade, I like how you've got difficulty checks for the guild background. Nice touch!

Thanks! I'll probably tweak the DC levels here and there. I figured they could be useful to those outside the guild if they wanted to interact with us. They could determine just how much they know using the difficulty checks.
  • Options
    zevalterianzevalterian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would love to join the guild, but probably not seriously untill we can keep the characters. So ill keep an eye out for the website and probably see you there one day!
  • Options
    kagetempestkagetempest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I will keep an eye on this guild as well.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hopefully I'll have a website up by this weekend.
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Wow, this guild sure looks interesting. And one that doesn't say they're Evil / scheme-lovers! Woot! I'll keep an eye on you guys as I've been doing with all the RP guilds. It's tough to decide. But for the moment, what does the Wild Hunt think about Renegade Drow? ;)
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • Options
    lanzdownelanzdowne Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    /Bump
    Sounds interesting, I am a late night gamer and RP'er keep us posted on the guild.
    20.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    steppenkat wrote: »
    Wow, this guild sure looks interesting. And one that doesn't say they're Evil / scheme-lovers! Woot! I'll keep an eye on you guys as I've been doing with all the RP guilds. It's tough to decide. But for the moment, what does the Wild Hunt think about Renegade Drow? ;)

Renegade drow are welcome to the guild. There's no restriction to race or class. That may change in the future if we get too much of one type but right now, any character is okay.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    A little bump for those who might be interested in a late night rp guild. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Website is up but still a mess.
  • Options
    voxarbitervoxarbiter Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Very Interesting! applied a few minutes ago!

-Bjeorngar Splitbeard, Dwarf Guardian Fighter
    Tathlan tr'Myllyl@DocShadowYD
    Red Company
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    voxarbiter wrote: »
    Very Interesting! applied a few minutes ago!

-Bjeorngar Splitbeard, Dwarf Guardian Fighter

Welcome to The Wild Hunt vox!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Thank you sir! looking forward to it!
    Red Company
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    So far we have a half elf, dwarf and halfling. This guild is getting some unique characters. No humans or drow yet. Who knew? :D
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    sounds like the beginning of a bad joke LOL
    Red Company
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    voxarbiter wrote: »
    sounds like the beginning of a bad joke LOL

A half-elf, a dwarf, and a halfling walk into a bar.......

I dare someone to finish it! ;)

Would be cool to get some hoo-mans, tieflings, or drow in the guild. Heck even a smelly elf would be great!
  • Options
    misterswordfishmisterswordfish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Human fighter farmboy / adventurer wannabe, at your service. I will usually be playing after midnight PST, and I have been playing DnD since THAC0 ruled the day. I am certainly interested in the Wild Hunt.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    welcome to the thread mr Swordfish! head on over to our forums!
    Red Company
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Come one, come all all ye Mountain Dew chugging late nighters.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    and bump for the late night crowd!
    Red Company
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    We're taking the time before launch to create a backstory of our characters and how they met to form the guild. So if you are interested, take a look.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    College basketball and beta all at the same time. Now that's truly March Madness. Oh, we're still looking for members.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    We got another dwarf in the guild...they are outnumbering all the other races! Welcome aboard Thorleif.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    And finally we got ourselves a drow.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    If you are a late night roleplayer, come check us out.

I should mention that I have no plans to officially start the guild before launch to give undecided players a chance to give some thought on what guilds to join. I don't want anyone to feel like they are outsiders looking in when the game hasn't even launched. But everyone in the guild is working on backstories and trying to figure out how everyone met so that when the game does officially launch, we start off and running.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Evening folks! just another late night/early morning bump!
    Red Company