test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

help, purchased $100 zen but haven't received and can't get customer service help

13»

Comments

• dotemiusdotemius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you able to actually log into the support site to see your tickets? I get a timeout every time I try. Safari says too many redirects and times out.
  • miezulcarpatin1miezulcarpatin1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have this exact same problem, only in Star Trek Online. The answer I got : I bought Zen but have not yet received the Zen in my wallet
    It appears that there was a communication error late May 6th 2013 through early May 7th 2013 which resulted in some transactions being stuck in a pending state. We would like let you know that we are working hard to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

We also experienced a short communication error with Google checkout around May 4th 2013 which resulted in some transactions being stuck in a pending state. We are pleased to let you know that this issue has been addressed. We apologize for the delay in receiving your Zen.

If you still do not see the ZEN from your purchase credited to your PWE account, please do not hesitate to let us know.

I still do not have my zen.
  • summersun41summersun41 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have this exact same problem, only in Star Trek Online. The answer I got : I bought Zen but have not yet received the Zen in my wallet
    It appears that there was a communication error late May 6th 2013 through early May 7th 2013 which resulted in some transactions being stuck in a pending state. We would like let you know that we are working hard to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

We also experienced a short communication error with Google checkout around May 4th 2013 which resulted in some transactions being stuck in a pending state. We are pleased to let you know that this issue has been addressed. We apologize for the delay in receiving your Zen.

If you still do not see the ZEN from your purchase credited to your PWE account, please do not hesitate to let us know.

I still do not have my zen.

So they knew that there is some kind of error on their side but they are banning me for open a dispute on paypal... Nice customer service.
  • harvestrharvestr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought 1100 zen yesterday and it was shown as complete on the zen transfer page, but when I try to transfer it to my Neverwinter account, I get an error every time!

I disputed my transaction via PayPal and hope I get my $13.XX dollars back. Either way I'm done with these clowns. If they want to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out 14 boxes in Neverwinter in my hands within 25 levels and no way to open them unless I pay real money, that is fine. I'm all for cash shops over monthly subscription fees, but if the system doesn't work, I'm gone. Games will fail if they can't make the real money econ work.

Anyone who bought founder pack.....LOL! You dropped $200 on a game! ONE GAME! Check your priorities!
  • mhblis1mhblis1 Member Posts: 167 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Been fighting to get a response since 22/5/13. So far no luck. Much as I'm enjoying NW I just refuse to spend any more till I actually receive what I've already purchased.
  • vespaervespaer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I, too, have spent money on Zen, have selected Neverwinter as my game/server, and had money removed from my account - I didn't pay with Google or Paypal even, I paid with my Visa. Did this back on 5/28, have nothing in my Zen wallet. I submitted a ticket five days ago and still have received no response. Now, I didn't spend very much money, but there are quite a few people here who likely have, just by the looks of it. Perfect World needs to be careful here... this may be a virtual product, but the money they've stolen from people is very real.... and this kind of activity is very illegal. Am I wrong?
  • poisoncloverspoisonclovers Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    add me to the list.. $100 worth of PWE prepaid cards used. says success. no wallet balance no zen on my character. going on god knows how many hours later to no answer to my support ticket. shows them under purchase history thats it. tried to use them again says already redeemed. what the hell is going on with this company.:mad:
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Closed for Necromancy.

Please contact Support, this thread was over a year old. There's nothing forum staff can do for account and billing issues.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.