test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

help, purchased $100 zen but haven't received and can't get customer service help

Comments

• ladonna2013ladonna2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    I hope that you get your zen soon.

I was considering buying zen to get more character slots, but I I'll hold off on that.

I think (am hoping) it was a one time bug because I was able to make a purchase afterwards with the same account (living dangerously I guess....lol) Still hopefully we will eventually get a dev response with some more definite information. :)

thanks for the good wishes :) same back to you!!
  • ladonna2013ladonna2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    ladonna, I too purchased some ZEN today via google wallet and have yet to receive it. Fortunately I only purchased $10 worth. I hope you get yours very, very soon!

Likewise for you! We will just have to keep our fingers crossed! :-)
  • ferrymancharonferrymancharon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think (am hoping) it was a one time bug because I was able to make a purchase afterwards with the same account (living dangerously I guess....lol) Still hopefully we will eventually get a dev response with some more definite information.

I have not opened a ticket with support yet since it has only been 6hours, but after you said 24hours I am having second thoughts about opening a ticket early. Let's just hope for the best.
  • withindepthswithindepths Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A similar thing happened to me today.
    I bought some Zen via Paypal and it hasn't gone though yet,
    although the funds were removed from my Paypal account.
    And in 'My Wallet' I don't see any evidence that I made the purchase -
    no 'pending' notification, no transaction history/records at all :(
  • mythxandermythxander Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought the $60 Heros pack this morning and Paypal said my funds are out, but I have not received an email with my key and nothing from the site. I will give it until noon today in case the system is just backed up, then I will put in a ticket
  • kittykaswickkittykaswick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A similar thing happened to me today.
    I bought some Zen via Paypal and it hasn't gone though yet,
    although the funds were removed from my Paypal account.
    And in 'My Wallet' I don't see any evidence that I made the purchase -
    no 'pending' notification, no transaction history/records at all :(

Same thing about 30 minutes ago, got a mail from paypal but nothing showed up in my account window and nothing to transfer.
  • cubansyruscubansyrus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17
    edited May 2013
    im also waiting for zen to appear
  • darkwingz88darkwingz88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, bought 10$ of zen for additional char slot - and havent recieved it yet.
  • cyrclecyrcle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I made a thread a few minutes ago and lo and behold this one pops to the top in 10 minutes. Anyways, a straight copy and paste for me from my other thread.

I purchased some Zen about an hour and a half ago with a credit card. I received a confirmation email saying I successfully made a payment to Perfect World (which doesn't include a confirmation number, by the way), blahblahblah.

Anyways, I go to transfer my balance to Neverwinter. I have no Zen. I then head over to my Transaction History to see if it is in "Pending" status. Nope. No record of the transaction listed there. I have a confirmation email though, so I wait around 45 minutes. Still nothing there.

Okay, this should be close to instant, right? I call up my credit card company, the transaction was accepted and they have indeed taken the money out. Now, going on an hour and a half, I still haven't received my Zen and there's nothing in my Transaction History stating I made a payment other than a plain text confirmation email that doesn't even have a confirmation number.

So now I'm curious, is there anyone else that is having or has had this issue at all? This has become more of a hassle than it should be, so I will be sticking with the game cards from now on.

Anyone who has been having this issue - please keep us updated on how things work out! Thanks!
  • marc54marc54 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited May 2013
    having exact same problem cyrcle :/ not even saying pending.. no trace of the purcahse other than my paypal receipts .. thank god i have reference #s

fix your game.
  • pelarius2046pelarius2046 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    Yup, I bought ZEN through PayPal - got charged but have yet to receive it. Guess we'll just have to wait and see, what a pain.
    Theohelm, Guardian of the Dalelands.
  • bearamutbearamut Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am in the same exact situation, bought 30 in zen. Received confirmation email, but no zen showing up in purchase history.
  • fro187fro187 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchases $80 total worth and its not even showing up on my account yet.... this is ennoying when other zen purchases I made earlier showed up instantly now its been hours and still nothing I want my zen I have got my emails from paypal saying it went through so hey need to fix this and quick it isn't fair to people who are tryn to enjoy the game and support the game by [purchasing extras
    edited May 2013
    Atleast we are not alone. And come to think of it the Zen purchasing is the only thing in this game so far that hasnt bugged out so it was only a matter of time.

I love this game.. but its definitely getting harder to say that each time ><
    edited May 2013
    marc54 wrote: »
    having exact same problem cyrcle :/ not even saying pending.. no trace of the purcahse other than my paypal receipts .. thank god i have reference #s

fix your game.
    At least I can take solace in knowing someone else is having the same issue :p
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    alch3mist1 wrote: »
    Hey under the server tab in the transfer Zen part of my account, the only server is 'Neverwinter'. I don't paly on Neverwinter though...
    . . . . . Yes you do. Neverwinter is one server that consists of multiple Shards. Your Zen will be available to any character on any Shard on your Account once transferred.

. . . . . Folks with "pending" issues, you will need to contact Support. The reason Support hasn't replied here is because, as we have stated many times, we cannot offer Billing Support on the forums. It has to be handled through the Support System or by Email at customerservice@perfectworld.com.
    edited May 2013
    So any word of whats going on Zebular? Are they aware of it? Any info would be reassuring, thx
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    marc54 wrote: »
    So any word of whats going on Zebular? Are they aware of it? Any info would be reassuring, thx

They are aware of it and we have been escalating these threads to them.
  • gothmogigothmogi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22
    edited May 2013
    To all the people saying its normal, you should not post without knowing the facts.

There is a bug at this moment, in the support forum there is a long complain about it, I bought 5000 zen, still waiting for it, what sucks is that we don't even have an officiali response.
    edited May 2013
    Just received a "Thank you for your purchase" (now with a transaction ID!) and my Zen - 3 hours later.
    edited May 2013
    this zen issue happens once in a blue moon usually its fixed in a few hours, annoying i know but i guess it happens (i want my reskill)
    edited May 2013
    cyrcle wrote: »
    Just received a "Thank you for your purchase" (now with a transaction ID!) and my Zen - 3 hours later.

Still waiting :(
    edited May 2013
    i got one of mine come through still waiting on the other funny the one im waiting on i did before the one i got WTF random
    edited May 2013
    Id say they are searching for transactions at random and processing them. Im still waiting on 2 50 dollar ones..

edit: have received zen also
  • dnamaz78dnamaz78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have you all beat. I bought the never winter starter kit in late March And still haven't received it.
  • fightingcanadianfightingcanadian Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dnamaz78 wrote: »
    I have you all beat. I bought the never winter starter kit in late March And still haven't received it.

Wow...and you haven't disputed the charge and at least tried again?
  • fightingcanadianfightingcanadian Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought the $199.99 Founders Pack yesterday...the money has also been take from my Master Card, and I have a Transaction ID from Skrill/Money Broker, however I have none of my items, no response from PWE support (I have two tickets out) and no one is answering the phone at Billing Support.
  • iicepik257iicepik257 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am at the end of my rope on the zen thing. Thank god i only bought $10.00 to try the system out. Two tickets later and still no answers. I bought the zen on fri, did the transfer, logged out. Logged in still no zen. I am trying to be patient. I could use a few items but will not chance the system
  • dnamaz78dnamaz78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If they had an actual working call center to report the issues to via phone things wouldn't be so bad. I've called but get disconnected after staying on hold and opened tickets but heard nothing
  • burnthebanks187burnthebanks187 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    when are they gonna fix this **** WTF...do they think we are lying ?
This discussion has been closed.