test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Maintenance Thread - 05/07/13

cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey there,

We're going to perform maintenance on all shards starting tomorrow morning (When is it in your time zone?) to fix a collection of high-priority issues for the game. The estimated down time is one hour, but may be extended if we experience any issues during maintenance.

Patch notes will be posted here once they are available.

Thanks for your patience while we continue to improve Neverwinter during Open Beta. We'll work to get you in game as quickly as possible!

Cheers,
Pin
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cetra07cetra07 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    omg fixes incoming. I love yr patches. cheerss
  • Options
    arkamjfarkamjf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good job! :)
  • Options
    g3arzg3arz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    good job !
  • Options
    kratoswarlpkratoswarlp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nice nice :P
  • Options
    mrmackeymkaymrmackeymkay Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you!
  • Options
    neozepneozep Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yay fixes :D
  • Options
    deamon90deamon90 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    please fix so rouges can have the other weapon glow as well only 1 glowing weapon is tacky XD
  • Options
    aldariasaldarias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Probably to fix foundry exp grind exploiting...
  • Options
    doodletownsdoodletowns Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nerf the ROGUE

Buff the GWF
  • Options
    mrvidamrvida Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very cool! Keep up the good work :cool:
  • Options
    mrvidamrvida Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aldarias wrote: »
    Probably to fix foundry exp grind exploiting...

God i hope so. That is positively ridiculous.
  • Options
    mistamichalmistamichal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Keep up the good work and kudos for putting the link for time zone conversion!! :) It's always a bit of a pain having to figure out the time that these things will be happening here.
  • Options
    mrlee9569mrlee9569 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    Hey there,

We're going to perform maintenance on all shards starting tomorrow morning (When is it in your time zone?) to fix a collection of high-priority issues for the game. The estimated down time is one hour, but may be extended if we experience any issues during maintenance.

Patch notes will be posted here once they are available.

Thanks for your patience while we continue to improve Neverwinter during Open Beta. We'll work to get you in game as quickly as possible!

Cheers,
    Pin

Thanks for the info! :)
  • Options
    drakin8564drakin8564 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank You!

And dont nerf the rogue, it needs to be powerful to make up for their low def all the other class' cc .. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ericthekeiericthekei Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Keep up the good work ^_^
  • Options
    justwanajustwana Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you are joking right?
  • Options
    xk27xk27 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mrlee9569 wrote: »
    What time tomorrow morning?
    Try clicking the link "when is it in your time zone?"
  • Options
    mrlee9569mrlee9569 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    xk27 wrote: »
    Try clicking the link "when is it in your time zone?"

Hah derp on me! :P

I thought it was just going to show the time conversion chart and not have the actual Neverwinter Maintenance time on it!

My bad! And thank you!
  • Options
    zipkatszipkats Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Perfect:-)
  • Options
    tyrmoontyrmoon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nerf rouge plz and fix your pay2win PVP
  • Options
    flareukcsflareukcs Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did not see the note about adding rubber banding to the game though its pretty obnoxiously obvious.

Playing on Dragon, from Britain, was fine yesterday as I started but logged in today to start Finding Honour quest, was 2 - 4 step forward and 1 - 2 steps back... in the city part though, the instance was fine.
  • Options
    mawaddah444mawaddah444 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nerf rogue why can you tell me ?
    Every MMO the assassin's etc are OP.. and why make a nerf in rogue !
    So much QQ and Mimimimi because of rogue lol

BTW Good update keep up the good work
  • Options
    dynatech1dynatech1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope they don't change the rogue for pvp reasons and end up making them miserable in pve. I'm enjoying my rogue very much, if they jack it up because people haven't figured out how to counter it in pvp yet, I'll be very disappointed.
  • Options
    creiticreiti Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tyrmoon wrote: »
    nerf rouge plz and fix your pay2win PVP

funny.. I hear nothing but complaints about wizards being OP.. now rogues? what's next? Clerics heal for too much? this game, as it stands is perfectly imbalanced, and I hope to god it STAYS that way. D&D is based on perfect imbalance

Figure out your class, and learn how to counter what you think is OP, and you'll find it's really not
  • Options
    rezzernlrezzernl Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At the beginning of the beta everybody was like omg Control mage so OP plox nerf! Now that there some decent rogue who knows what they are doing all of a sudden rogues are op. The amount of CC in the PvP is nutz , every fckin class have one or two if you know how to play you can easily shut down a rogue.
  • Options
    rezzernlrezzernl Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    creiti wrote: »
    funny.. I hear nothing but complaints about wizards being OP.. now rogues? what's next? Clerics heal for too much? this game, as it stands is perfectly imbalanced, and I hope to god it STAYS that way. D&D is based on perfect imbalance

Figure out your class, and learn how to counter what you think is OP, and you'll find it's really not

We should get marry and have 10 kids.
  • Options
    izidiusizidius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    creiti wrote: »

This right here - love it when people die to a certain class and run to the forums to ask for a nerf. Learn to play your character better/figure out how to deal with the rogue and quit calling for nerfs.
  • Options
    keirou85keirou85 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shards are down :(
  • Options
    duoangelofdeathduoangelofdeath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great~ :D hope to finish it as fast as you can,. :p
  • Options
    creepsoulcreepsoul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nerf the ROGUE

Buff the GWF

Nerf the rogue? Are you kidding? Nerf the control wizard, for god sake
This discussion has been closed.