test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Maintenance Thread - 05/07/13

124»

Comments

• pinestainpinestain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sounds good. Loving your Gateway project as well. Hello crafting while at work. Cheers.)
  • tehreptiletehreptile Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how long will this take? :D got some free time and want to play neverwinter so bad xD
  • miniar0isminiar0is Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    on the "ppl who roll need on everything" bit...
    Why not... kick'em and not run with 'em again?
  • subt3xt1subt3xt1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it is 8:01 and the servers are not back up!!!!one!111!1eleventy!!!1
    Grab pitch forks and torches boys!!!
  • iluvatarrulesiluvatarrules Member Posts: 172 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    dynatech1 wrote: »
    To be honest, I think the whole model of "one thing drops that people all have to fight over" is getting a little dated, but anyway.

It is an old mechanic indeed but it has a very important use:Players need to play dungeons again and again in order to roll an item drop AND then to roll again to get it. I do not agree (I prefer not to be forced to grind) but that is a hard one to change..
  • bloodredpainbloodredpain Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    when are we gonna see the archer class ?
  • iluvatarrulesiluvatarrules Member Posts: 172 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    subt3xt1 wrote: »

/grabs torch

Then sees that they said it might delay.

ps:did it actually edit the D A m N?

wtf
  • skoalface007skoalface007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    subt3xt1 wrote: »

I've got a spot for that pitchfork right in my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • deathdicipledeathdiciple Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The whole need/greed just causes whining to no end, and it's annoying with popups mid fight anyway. Do what DDO did - autoroll, with allowed trading in chests or wherever endgame gear drops perhaps (assuming its bound, if its not no need for that either).
  • bloodredpainbloodredpain Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    15 mins extended downtime
  • dynatech1dynatech1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've got a spot for that pitchfork right in my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

Wait, are you saying you want a pitchf.....
  • kilyan82xkilyan82x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    when are we gonna see the archer class ?
    y i'm archer all the way in all games,even if must say cw is fun
    CPU:PHENOM II X4 965@3.9 GHZ
    MOBO:ASROCK 890GX EXTREME 3
    RAM:8GB 1600 MHZ
    SSD:SAMSUNG 830
    VGA:ASUS 560 TI DCII TOP 900/1800/2100
  • rajko37rajko37 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The maintenance has been extended to 8:15 , so you guys got to wait a little longer ;)
  • miniar0isminiar0is Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Kinky.....
  • nikmal2013nikmal2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    kilyan82x wrote: »
    don't nerf any class just balance em all to be competitive against each other in pvp,actually once rogue stuns you are dead, one thing i noticed is rogue's stun duration is too long and control wizard control for some reason is very short,2 secs only.
    make stuns and control skills lasting equually
    Balance em all in PVP ONLY!! Leave them alone in PVE though!!!!!!!! I can care less about PvP and in fact I am starting to hate it because it screws things up with nerfs in PvE!!
    edited May 2013
    patching servers up guys
  • vanquizzvanquizz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The whole need/greed just causes whining to no end, and it's annoying with popups mid fight anyway. Do what DDO did - autoroll, with allowed trading in chests or wherever endgame gear drops perhaps (assuming its bound, if its not no need for that either).

No matter how they end up doing it, people will whine. No matter how awesome they make the looting system, if there is a chance that you won't get your item, people will be unhappy and that usually causes whining. I would like to see something new insted, something a bit more imaginative then what has been done in other games, fustrating or not, this game already takes a lot of new things and ideas and try to make em reality, they should really do that with the looting system aswell
  • sorchia8735sorchia8735 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lets just hope theyre going to straighten out all of these mismatched LFG parties for queueing, theres no reason you should ever get a group WITHOUT a healer or a tank, let alone one of each.
    edited May 2013
    nikmal2013 wrote: »
    Balance em all in PVP ONLY!! Leave them alone in PVE though!!!!!!!! I can care less about PvP and in fact I am starting to hate it because it screws things up with nerfs in PvE!!

y in pvp only
  • alberai0alberai0 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Alternately, they could do what Guild Wars 2 did, and give everybody their own instanced loot, but I guess that would cause too little conflict, now wouldn't it? :rolleyes:
  • cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited May 2013
    We're all done. Log into Neverwinter now :)
This discussion has been closed.