test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seven Against Thay [RP Focused -- All Classes/Races]

13»

Comments

• Options
    doctorcomicsdoctorcomics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Just a quick note to say the guild is growing and we're all doing well over at our Enjin site: http://sevenagainstthay.enjin.com/home

We are organizing for weekend #2, some of us are organizing a tabletop D&D game to play via Skype while we wait, and we're exchanging Lore and game tips.

Meet the Seven!
  • Options
    ryger5ryger5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    doctorcomics, didn't you linger on the CORP site for a bit, playing in Champions? I seem to remember the name.

Good luck with this guild! If there's any way your guild can use Shadow to help augment your fight against Thay, let us know. We can spy, steal and do things that perhaps your "seven" don't want to get their hands dirty with!

I admire the concept and the passion, keep it up!
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    SHADOW - A secret cabal for those who thirst for wealth and power.
    Check out SHADOW on YouTube!
  • Options
    theincarnadine42theincarnadine42 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    With a grin showing entirely too many teeth, and eyes glowing ever so slightly Inc Dal'Olath whispers from the darkness.

There are those amongst us who's hands are not necessarily clean, but one cannot have too many friends in the shadows...
  • Options
    doctorcomicsdoctorcomics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ryger5 wrote: »
    doctorcomics, didn't you linger on the CORP site for a bit, playing in Champions? I seem to remember the name.

Yes, I was at CORP when CO launched and was in a couple of different guilds as time went by there, including the Statesmen (which I founded) and the Destroyers (a play-the-game-together group). I still really like CO's gameplay and the wonderful choices when it comes to powers, but the visual style of the game and the silly nature of most of the quests leaves me cold.

Thanks for the kind words about the guild, Ryger, and we are looking for ally guilds. So perhaps we could arrange something between our guilds.
  • Options
    crippledorphan7crippledorphan7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Aye you can bet me finest ale that your guild will have me shield and sword or ill be a bearded gnome bwahahahah ! Orcs and zombie er me favorite thing to smash. i have no desire to lead im just a dwarf ready to fight for me higher ups

OOC they still havnt fixed my title ima guardian of the north also but dwarfs and wolfs dont get along to well unless your Pwent and a werewolf wizard
    Where is me Ale?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Welcome aboard sir!

I think you have to set the new title yourself. There are some community rep posts explaining how. I honestly forgot how I set mine.
  • Options
    chuckfchuckf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Great guild always looking for more to join the fun.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    For those who are just arriving in preparation for Beta Weekend 3, Seven Against Thay has an in-game channel and we'll be playing the hell out of the game all weekend. Type this into your chat window:

/channel_join 7vT

Our guild site is up and running and we've got about 20 people. We were active in the NOCS guild leader round table and met with other roleplay guilds for a mumble chat a couple days ago, where we started to brainstorm ways our guilds can coordinate, including Foundry quests.

Stop on by and check us out.

http://sevenagainstthay.enjin.com/home
  • Options
    bigbadz1bigbadz1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    whaddup i was checking around for guilds to join for beta today bigbadz1
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    We're a roleplay guild, my friend. If that is what you want to do, look us up.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I'm very happy to say that I got to participate in the NOCS guild leader round table and aandrethegiant has now posted that for all of us.

You can listen to it here.

It was an honor to be involved, and a sincere pleasure to meet so many great people.
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I can tell ya folks, Doctorcomics really has it together as a guild leader. This is a strong choice for the mature RPer, you can't go wrong with the Doctor!

Great having you on the show, Doc, and I know we'll be crossing paths in game quite often. Always feel free to say hello.

Best of luck to the heroes of Seven Against Thay!!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    chuckfchuckf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Great showing on the Crossroads podcast
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Y'all are very kind. The guild is strong, with a core of players and more people every week. Now we just need the game to launch, and we'll be all set.
  • Options
    lordgoldentroutlordgoldentrout Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey!

I'm a bit of a late joiner to the beta community here (got my key right before the 3rd weekend) but neverwinter struck true to this longtime tabletop fan. Only thing I found lacking was a RPing group to play with. But after browsing the forums I have to say that I love the entire concept for Seven Against Thay and would love to stand beside you against the infamous Red Wizards of Thay!

I'm not 100 % sure what i'll be playing but it's leaning towards a halfling guardian or rogue. I can elaborate later once I've got a better concept. I saw some interest in a DMing group within the guild as well? Being a long time DM I'd love to play around with guild specific foundry missions.

Can't wait to see you all at launch!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Welcome, sir! I have seen you join our site, so all that is left is for you to introduce yourself over there. You are very welcome. We've had a run of new joiners in the last couple of days (stirred by Beta Weekend 3 and the NOCS Podcast, I expect) but I don't want you to get lost in the shuffle. Don't be shy.

We do have some DMs in the group and one of our members is starting up a tabletop D&D game over Google Hangout. I bet he would love to have you. I'm playing the wizard.

You are now part of the Seven!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    To those visiting the Neverwinter forums for the first time, preparing for Open Beta, welcome!

Seven Against Thay is a roleplay-focused guild for all races and classes. A summary and FAQ can be found in the OP. We've got our own website at http://sevenagainstthay.enjin.com/home and are currently at about 20-25 members. We're organizing a tabletop D&D game set in Neverwinter and run over Google Hangout (free video conferencing). We also have a lot of Foundry plans. We've been involved in the NOCS guild round table podcasts (you may have heard us!) and the Neverwinter-RP guild round table meetings.

Look forward to seeing you all in game or answering your questions.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I just wanted to briefly welcome everyone visiting Beta for the first time.

If you're looking for a Foundry adventure, search for B2: The Keep on the Borderlands, designed by one of our members!

We also have a live tabletop DnD game going, if you're looking to play with more options than NWO provides.

See you in game.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    The community at Neverwinter RP held a vote and Mind Flayer won, so that is where the Seven will be formed. It will all be a moot point when the shards are merged, but if you're looking for us at launch, that is where we'll be!
  • Options
    dvscalesingerdvscalesinger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm really new to RP. How lenient are you guys if we slip as we learn the RP ropes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

FOR THE SEVEN!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    In the rush of new traffic on these forums, I missed your post. But you've since found us!

New people are the lifeblood of our hobby. We need new people. RP has only a few basic rules, most of which boil down to "be considerate." We're happy to have you and any other new people who are willing to be in a guild focused on roleplay.
  • Options
    daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hey! This sounds right up my alley. I planned to play Neverwinter 100% in character as a tiefling cleric with a bit of an ulterior motive herself, and have a lot of Thayan role-play experience from other versions of Neverwinter (Nights), including community built modules. Fascinating, really.

It also just so happens that I am on the Mindflayer already, to boot.
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.
  • Options
    edited May 2013