test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No native controller support=one less player/customer i.e. me.

124»

Comments

• Options
    massytalkmassytalk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One less player/customer... U mean you won't be paying ZERO a month to play?? I don't think they will care... /flameoff

They are however planning to implement many more classes/races/content as with any new MMO they have to do this to survive in the market...

Patience kido...patience...
  • Options
    nightspipernightspiper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    massytalk wrote: »
    One less player/customer... U mean you won't be paying ZERO a month to play?? I don't think they will care... /flameoff

They are however planning to implement many more classes/races/content as with any new MMO they have to do this to survive in the market...

Patience kido...patience...

No. I mean that I will not be playing and therefore will not be purchasing marketplace items etc. I am not sure how you did not come to that conclusion especially considering your whole 'surviving in the market" comment. Perhaps you simply reacted and responded based on emotions which is why you did not make the connection.

Kiddo.
  • Options
    lucidp2klucidp2k Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Call me when you reinstate native controller support (it was in beta for a short time). It is 2013. Controller support should be standard in an mmo.

I will pass on the sore wrists tyvm.

...why did I just read this entire thing in the voice of the comic book guy from The Simpsons?

worstupdateverr.jpg
    gwhEUci.png
    Spend less time complaining about shop prices and more time improving your salary.
  • Options
    duck2013duck2013 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well if you don't care enough to get xpadder, which you can then use for all games played ever, and like 99% of them if not more, are not controller supported. Then you just don't care enough, and nothing we say or do, will help you otherwise..

buy xpadder, it's worth it... or find one of the freeware ones... they are out there.... i know.. i tried them before xpadder... it's just that bit better that's it's worth it...
    --- I loved clerics in this game --- <--- My youtube video. [R.I.P good cleric now they nerfed our self healing by 50%]
    Look forward to my long campaigns and short stories in the foundry upon release.

Join our awesome stream community for neverwinter on twitch
  • Options
    blizthblizth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    edge1986 wrote: »
    Yup, your opinion isn't fact, sorry. Still waiting for that source. Thanks kid.

A thread is a string of posts about a single topic. Right now this thread is about not having controller support. A post is a single message in said thread. Think of a post as a comment. ( no need to google either. Go to the general discussion and notice it says create new thread, not create new post.)

btw creating a thread is the same thing as creating a topic. Sorry was a bit annoyed that this wasn't even addressed during the conversation.

Now, back on topic. I agree it should have controller support as I think it would benefit from it, but I don't think it is a deal breaker for me. I would probably use KB+M anyways. They will probably lose customers (or more like potential customers in this case) if they don't reinstate it though, but that can be said about anything they do. Can't please everybody.
  • Options
    demetrius94demetrius94 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    original.jpg
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    . . . . . Controller Support was disabled for technical reasons. It was not removed. This thread started out as an ultimatum and "I Quit" thread so, on that alone, this thread is closed. As well, it has turned into a cess-pool of dissent. If what one is about to say is at all rude or insulting, then do not post it.
This discussion has been closed.