test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server crashed?

Comments

• Options
    fcrowlesfcrowles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 136 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    xerou wrote: »
    Servers down, going to play rangarok online 2 until they're back up, it's live and free too!

I dont believe you. I think you're going to lurk on these forums until its up.
  • Options
    kn0t13kn0t13 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thralgaf wrote: »
    Awesome. Just stop making beta excuses. This isn't beta. Its just not. Period. End of story.

It's beta. You didn't pay **** for this game so if there is a little downtime on the 3rd day it's going to be ok.
  • Options
    gambitclickgambitclick Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    kikii wrote: »
    They must have 1500 more Heroes of the North to get the servers back online! Quick! Everyone! Give them your money!

I feel really bad for the people dumb enough to get duped by Cryptic / PW into paying over $200 for this game.
  • Options
    jimbogehjimbogeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hahahaha trying to lighten the mood while servers are down.
  • Options
    nimbasnimbas Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kikii wrote: »
    They must have 1500 more Heroes of the North to get the servers back online! Quick! Everyone! Give them your money!

I just upgraded to Heroes of the North literally 5 minutes before the game crashed.
  • Options
    rich12rich12 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why cant this happen when I am at work ????
  • Options
    crimsonlord501crimsonlord501 Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2013
    Yes im stuck at connecting to login server also
  • Options
    arazularazul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    neverwinter facebook page constantly updates about the crash, if you havent looked there yet.
  • Options
    ledarrledarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't connect and it is 10:30PM CST. Very disappointing. Back to Defiance until its up I guess.
  • Options
    joopus84joopus84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone know how long they servers have been down for aprox?
  • Options
    captncarnage25captncarnage25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    yup but at least the login is at least starting vs the white box of nothing working ;)
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Comon guys you cant let the Trekies beat you they are up to page 131 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=651171&page=131
  • Options
    itdude123itdude123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    squidjoe wrote: »
    EVERYONE knows it's actually all about me.

( in my best agent Smith from the Matrix voice)... "Me too" ;)

Sorry couldn't resist. A little levity is needed to calm the troubled masses.
  • Options
    dooz0311dooz0311 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so sorry.... you may not
  • Options
    clurdgeclurdge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 153 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    cnynridr2 wrote: »
    Did they say what the problem was for original crash? Just got home.

No but I am guessing solar flares.
  • Options
    sicklymade12sicklymade12 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thralgaf wrote: »
    Awesome. Just stop making beta excuses. This isn't beta. Its just not. Period. End of story.

But it is Beta. Lmao.
  • Options
    captncarnage25captncarnage25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    2 hours I think ...
  • Options
    nimbasnimbas Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I feel really bad for the people dumb enough to get duped by Cryptic / PW into paying over $200 for this game.

You have to remember that there are people out there like me who simply want to support games. For example I'm a diamond support for Path of Exile ($1000.00 Founders Package). I don't play the game right now, but I want them to keep building and expanding the game.
  • Options
    daspwngedaspwnge Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kn0t13 wrote: »
    I'm not quoting you on **** cuz you have no idea wtf you're talking about.

as an IT professional ^^^^^
  • Options
    foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    Comon guys you cant let the Trekies beat you they are up to page 131 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=651171&page=131

lol STO always did go overboard with the server-crash threads growing really large.
  • Options
    yjjdgrjdrligtryjjdgrjdrligtr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    arazul wrote: »
    neverwinter facebook page constantly updates about the crash, if you havent looked there yet.

So instead of using their News and Announcements forum section to give us news and announcements they use facebook. wtf
  • Options
    fcrowlesfcrowles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 136 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

I feel bad for people like you who can't afford something like this without it greatly impacting their financial situation.
  • Options
    jaksgfcbfhjaksgfcbfh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Everytime ive tried to play so far its down
    Seems ill never play lol
  • Options
    trekkie80trekkie80 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Time to start flipping tables and talking about how we need to be compensated for our missed time.

Wait.. this isn't WoW...
  • Options
    faythonfaython Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think it's just maintenance.
  • Options
    rich12rich12 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone want to start guild called "Connecting To The Login Server" (CTTLS for short)
  • Options
    skervinskervin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    joopus84 wrote: »
    Anyone know how long they servers have been down for aprox?

about 2 and a half hours so far. Went down at 5:00ish.
  • Options
    forsakenlich1forsakenlich1 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i feel bad for people who feel bad for people
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    But it is Beta. Lmao.

it is open Beta as in "just about ready to launch" beta. it is the beta where they are more testing the hardware for things like this so after it goes live this wont be a issue and the nerd rage and addict tears are even more irrational.
  • Options
    chimeracomplexchimeracomplex Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2013
    Well the situation has improved a bit. The loader works, but the client can't connect to the login server after it loads. Progress is progress.
This discussion has been closed.