test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server crashed?

Comments

• nightelf34nightelf34 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thralgaf wrote: »
    Beta my ***. They are taking money for in game items, and there are no character wipes. This is a soft release, fanboi.

I agree to this.. I Think they thought the game was in good enough shape to make Money on now
  • vegas6614vegas6614 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    thralgaf wrote: »
    Beta my ***. They are taking money for in game items, and there are no character wipes. This is a soft release, fanboi.

But you also have the choice of not paying. So no matter what they (or anyone) calls it, it's still a choice. As far as problems, there will be quite a few for awhile, just the nature of the beast.
  • zanarkheneldzanarkheneld Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jbj69 wrote: »
    Anyone remember the "Crash the server" event? lol...still waiting on my pirate hat!! :mad:

You can get it from the founder's vendor I believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • parvarageparvarage Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So...(My message must me longer than 10 characters so ignore this random text)
  • itdude123itdude123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And I logged in briefly and my char and gear were still current. Database looks like its fine. More of an account management cluster issue I would think if it's effecting multiple games.
  • daimar1daimar1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well its connecting..patched.. but gets hung up at the Login Server..

I'm headed to bed.. 8(
  • atlantix1atlantix1 Member Posts: 74
    edited May 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    You havent played Cryptic games much have you? Trust me on this one its all on the one server XD
    yup nice observation,, NW is my first Cryptic game
  • bs23rbs23r Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kn0t13 wrote: »
    Hurr Durr QQ you little *****...you dont have to pay to play, and you certainly don't have to spend any money to play

the less then 80 IQ trolls are out it appears...go back to school, maybe you can learn reading comprehension, and context someday.
  • joopus84joopus84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    got in for a minute.. then go booted :(
  • rich12rich12 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    omg! omg! omg! Server is up! its odd to see the game sooo empty.

You lie!!! your my new pvp target for now on!
  • thralgafthralgaf Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vegas6614 wrote: »
    But you also have the choice of not paying. So no matter what they (or anyone) calls it, it's still a choice. As far as problems, there will be quite a few for awhile, just the nature of the beast.

Awesome. Just stop making beta excuses. This isn't beta. Its just not. Period. End of story.
  • vegas6614vegas6614 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    nightelf34 wrote: »
    I agree to this.. I Think they thought the game was in good enough shape to make Money on now

And they probably have, quite a bit, I bet. While that's not good business, the major problem is a consumer that's willing to part so easily with his/her money.
  • destrayudestrayu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kn0t13 wrote: »
    I'm not quoting you on **** cuz you have no idea wtf you're talking about.

please do elaborate. Your accusation is a little weak my friend.
  • theenigmustheenigmus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    necrofobic wrote: »
    at the same time in a diffrent part of the world

hungry-african-children.jpg

i bet they are really worried over our server down situation

That wench in the back is looking hot. I wonder if shes single
  • rhapathyrhapathy Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • deightonxdeightonx Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah its not just this game neverwinter, trek is down as well.... so it gotta be more then just some lil game issue of neverwinter...
  • groxygroxy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OMG server still down?! Now I only have 24/7 time left to play!!!
  • gulrakdarkgulrakdark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cant get the log in server still
  • demonicpepperdemonicpepper Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If These servers don't get working again............This night is going to be BORING !
  • denverralphydenverralphy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    vegas6614 wrote: »
    And they probably have, quite a bit, I bet. While that's not good business, the major problem is a consumer that's willing to part so easily with his/her money.

Actually... consumers willing to part easily with money is very good business.
  • xerouxerou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gorefuried wrote: »
    First the sr20 blows, then i pay a fortune for a towing fee, then i figure i could play some neverwinter and i come to find that the servers are down. This day gets better by the minute

OUCH! wait how'd you blow an SR20, trying to drift in first gear and redlining it constantly without building up the motor?
    NICE!
  • destrayudestrayu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ummm there have already been rollbacks caused by crashes in the past 2 days

I was not aware of this considering I started playing this morning. Thank you for the information, however I don't see what relevance it had to my original post.
  • squidjoesquidjoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    Yes, it's all about you.

EVERYONE knows it's actually all about me.
  • kikiikikii Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    They must have 1500 more Heroes of the North to get the servers back online! Quick! Everyone! Give them your money!
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    atlantix1 wrote: »
    yup nice observation,, NW is my first Cryptic game

Well when they work they are boss. BUT they they come with a WARNING! They tend to eat themselves at any given moment normally right at the moment your about to give a final blow to a big boss :<
  • xerouxerou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Servers down, going to play rangarok online 2 until they're back up, it's live and free too!
  • rich12rich12 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    theenigmus wrote: »
    That wench in the back is looking hot. I wonder if shes single

they look like the tech team at perfect world hq.
  • valanthirvalanthir Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is everyone stuck at connecting to login server.. ?
  • baterie27baterie27 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still down?
  • persenaamahuorapaskapersenaamahuorapaska Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    fuu.....................................
This discussion has been closed.