Options

Server crashed?

Comments

• Options
    kn0t13kn0t13 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    bigredlunchboxbigredlunchbox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Game disconnected and server crashed as i entered my pvp instance.. related? No idea but weird timing.
  • Options
    shaduosshaduos Member Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    This has nothing to do with this being a BETA, because Star Trek Online was/is having the same issue. So, something is going wrong with all their servers.
  • Options
    bs23rbs23r Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jerchak wrote: »
    This is why it is called Beta guys.. We are the bug testers and stuff happens.

Keep Calm and watch old cartoons in the meantime

LOL Beta nice try...

No character wipes and taking real $$ for in game content is not a Beta...its a launch, soft or otherwise...dont try to spit on someone and tell them its raining!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    cnynridr2cnynridr2 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sansza wrote: »
    We got a low bar for thread creation around here huh? :)

Yea was tired of all the Crying posts! :)
  • Options
    pandawithak47pandawithak47 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    logged in 2 mins ago then got kicked out---anyone?
  • Options
    brighterdeathbrighterdeath Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Game disconnected and server crashed as i entered my pvp instance.. related? No idea but weird timing.

Yes, it's all about you.
  • Options
    demonicpepperdemonicpepper Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ugh... CAN'T Connect ! I thought the server was up but I guess it's really not.
  • Options
    deightonxdeightonx Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    god i hope when i get back in im not 2 lvls lower, ....ill have no gear/weapons to wear.... ill be a naked great swordsmen... :D
  • Options
    gronfgronf Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2013

So it's all your fault. Shame on you!
  • Options
    jazzneojazzneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    they maybe just got the server back in working they just disable for use to get on till they fix the problem more lol
  • Options
    holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vegas6614 wrote: »
    Your rationalization for not buying is flawed. ALL MMO launches have been messy to differing degrees (IMHO, worst = Conan, best = GW2, but even it had problems), give it a week or so and then decide. BTW, that isn't a call to buy anything, I'm waiting myself to see.

It's also supposed to be a Beta, they anticipated problems, but wanted to see what problems a ****load of people could find.... And I think they found em.
  • Options
    jenfujenfu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shaduos wrote: »
    This has nothing to do with this being a BETA, because Star Trek Online was/is having the same issue. So, something is going wrong with all their servers.

They forgot to feed the Hamsters that power the servers?!??! Maybe?
  • Options
    wanderer247wanderer247 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Launcher was a success. The cannot connect while in game menu. This sucks!
  • Options
    crimsonlord501crimsonlord501 Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2013
    Im still trying to connect to the Login Server
  • Options
    vulfenthewargvulfenthewarg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One of the weirder (and more annoying things about these disconnects) things is that slowly but surely we get through PART of a dungeon/skirmish/foundry mission and make some exp....which gets us THAT closer to outleveling a dungeon/skirmish. I actually am at the point now where I have to be CAREFULL to not outlevel a dungeon/skirmish by NOT running it during this server instability. Sure would be nice if we can overlevel a dung/skirm and go in anyway....
  • Options
    rich12rich12 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did perfect world forget to pay electric bill again ?
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kaffeind wrote: »
    Your proof is in the post above in the first line :) ChatRelay link lol

3 games made by Craptic died at the same time thats your proof :P
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mindflayer cant connect

"Cannot Login for Unknown Reason"
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thralgafthralgaf Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Beta my ***. They are taking money for in game items, and there are no character wipes. This is a soft release, fanboi.
  • Options
    demonicpepperdemonicpepper Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stuck on "connecting to login server"
  • Options
    destrayudestrayu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm willing to bet it's a datacenter they thought they could squeeze a bit more life out of. I see a few people concerned about rollbacks, the only way that will happen is if a server's microprocessor fails, and the failure corrupts data on 1 or more of the hard drives. So yes, it CAN happen, sorry to say. There is probably a planned upgrade in the near future, probably overall dependent on post launch success. I think there was even mention of some talk about eventually migrating all servers to 1, which might or might not require an upgrade, don't quote me on that though.
  • Options
    anotherkenanotherken Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I guess the same thing that crashed the server did it again. The difference this time is that the launcher comes up and it is the login server that appears to be refusing new connections.
  • Options
    ravinravin Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This isn't just affecting Neverwinter, it's all of Cryptic's games. So stop blaming the beta. Set your phones up to receive twitter and facebook updates, then you will all be enlightened.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • Options
    jbj69jbj69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone remember the "Crash the server" event? lol...still waiting on my pirate hat!! :mad:
  • Options
    kill4kaytkill4kayt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jimbogeh wrote: »
    Are the forums down as well as the servers? For some reason I can't get on the forums?

The Forums are very much down.
    Close The World.txeN ehT nepO
  • Options
    cnynridr2cnynridr2 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did they say what the problem was for original crash? Just got home.
  • Options
    itdude123itdude123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    deightonx wrote: »
    god i hope when i get back in im not 2 lvls lower, ....ill have no gear/weapons to wear.... ill be a naked great swordsmen... :D

Just don't helicopter anyone on accident. :P
  • Options
    fishboy1111fishboy1111 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    destrayu wrote: »
    I'm willing to bet it's a datacenter they thought they could squeeze a bit more life out of. I see a few people concerned about rollbacks, the only way that will happen is if a server's microprocessor fails, and the failure corrupts data on 1 or more of the hard drives. So yes, it CAN happen, sorry to say. There is probably a planned upgrade in the near future, probably overall dependent on post launch success. I think there was even mention of some talk about eventually migrating all servers to 1, which might or might not require an upgrade, don't quote me on that though.

ummm there have already been rollbacks caused by crashes in the past 2 days
  • Options
    skinnygeorgeskinnygeorge Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    omg! omg! omg! Server is up! its odd to see the game sooo empty.
This discussion has been closed.