• Options
    justme45justme45 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Alright .... who crashed the server this time??? lol
    Ahhhh another coffee is in order :)
  • Options
    mcgugan88mcgugan88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ah the fun of beta's never cease to amaze but that's just what it is, test, stress, break and fix so that the game is worthy of a completed release and stable.
  • Options
    victorsteelevictorsteele Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Was back in for a few moments. The quest I was on was restarted, just got the 2nd fight done and kicked again.
  • Options
    tyriatyria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    So... whats up! just relax guys, dose beta still mean anything to you, the game isent officially released yet.
    This isnt a true beta. We are playing the 'release client' for all intent and purposes.

If you want an idea of what a 'true' beta is.. Check out FireFall. Its going threw complete redesigns during its 'beta'.. all based on player feedback.
  • Options
    deathreaper4udeathreaper4u Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    tyria wrote: »
    Launcher worked for me now. Servers down, and such. but atlest i got past the 'looking for updated launcher' thingie it does prior to opening the launcher.

Servers down again,, lol this is a CLUSTERFUK,, typical programmers never know <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> about hardware,, get a hardware engineer lol
    COME WITH ME !
  • Options
    joeldgnjoeldgn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    Well, I guess it is time to watch some TV while this gets sorted.
  • Options
    mor8iditymor8idity Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    now the login server is down.
  • Options
    stridervanstridervan Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    launcher is working :)
  • Options
    jfairbrojfairbro Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got past the please be patient thang, patch downloaded, cannot connect to server........beer time
  • Options
    dvshamsterfistdvshamsterfist Member Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    stridervan wrote: »
    launcher is working :)

But server won't connect
  • Options
    jjeshopjjeshop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    joeldgn wrote: »
    well, i guess it is time to watch some tv while this gets sorted.

doctor who!
    IGN: Teseanna

Closed :D Beta :D Tester
    [SIGPIC]i100.photobucket.com/albums/m23/jjeshop/ooo-1.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    suicidesuicide Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Servers down again,, lol this is a CLUSTERFUK,, typical programmers never know <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> about hardware,, get a hardware engineer lol

Do you have any idea what you are talking about?
  • Options
    sabo630sabo630 Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    I was getting the 'patcher cant connect error' - I flushed the DNS (ipconfig /flushdns) - uninstalled the game, rebooted, reinstalled and it connected, updated and started the game but then would not log into the account server. (time out on "connecting to login server...")

times like this is would be pretty baller if you could use the foundry offline, then you would not have ten thousand people trolling on the website. =)
  • Options
    nbellirvnbellirv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013

If you're expecting an immediate response to this issue, don't. These "programmers" are working as hard as I believe they can work to resolve it. Be patient.
  • Options
    deathreaper4udeathreaper4u Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    titan2525 wrote: »
    Appears the problem is their server, tried to load my Champion account and got the same error, this is why I stopped playing Champions.
    Should have tested more before I upgraded to guardian status. Oh well time to go play in a galaxy far far away.

the fact they have both games on the same network and server is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>,, that says it all

they seroiusly need a hardware engineer consultant to help them design and impliment a proper network and servers

obviously their network is down affecting both
    COME WITH ME !
  • Options
    mcgugan88mcgugan88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Were in open beta and you bring in lots of players to stress the servers and crash's are typical but while others may complain it's still fun.
  • Options
    dvshamsterfistdvshamsterfist Member Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    sabo630 wrote: »
    I was getting the 'patcher cant connect error' - I flushed the DNS (ipconfig /flushdns) - uninstalled the game, rebooted, reinstalled and it connected and started the game but then would not log into the account server.

Congrats. I did none of that and the same exact scenario. You wasted your time. :p But hey, at least it gave you something to do.
  • Options
    dokidesudokidesu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    melanderi wrote: »
    Hey guys, We're having some server trouble. It is impacting all cryptic games including the gateway. We are trying to get this fixed up as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

hour and a half later and no word of Update >.>; the luancher is workering again I guess though, thats progress..
  • Options
    stass3stass3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    laucher up, login server down hmm
  • Options
    wingervanwingervan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    has nothing to do with IE explorer,, many games use it including vanguard,, and obviously MSFT who has millions more hits and load than this game,

the issue is the programmers and developerd dont know wtf they are doing,,,

they need to have the website on one server, the forum one another,, a dedicated PATCH SERVER, a dedicated game DL server
    and 10 shard game servers for play at a min all on seperat isolated networks thats how ID build it and I did this for 15 years !

all in mirrored cross redundant clusters,, in case one goes down the other seemlessly picks up,, MS cluster server supports this
    and allows 10,000 servers at a time all connected
    instead they are retaded and runing everyone on a few servers that are all on same network,, so one goes down , everything goes.
    YEAH the technical difficulty is cryptic was to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> cheap to use the corrent amount of servers and are using 3 lol
    for 100,000 people,,

add servers, jesus,, how stupid can they be,,, classic overload issue,, they need mirrored clusters that are cross redundant,,
    so they can do updates in real time on one while others play and then seemlesssly switch , this is what banks, credit card companies
    and DDO TURBINE do,, ie people who know WTF they are doing lol

Uh, yeah I will take your word for it. /sarcasm
  • Options
    envegileenvegile Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yea now i can get to login screen in game but i get time out connecting to lgin server.. ah well back to POE
  • Options
    ahrimavizxahrimavizx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Oh, right. Because a company like Cryptic doesn't have hardware engineers? I'm sure they totally have the software programmers working on that.
  • Options
    khitch25khitch25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    I am patching my game as we speak and the servers are up peeps ! three cheers for the people who fix stuff !
  • Options
    rhelmrhelm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Launcher is up but can't log in...
  • Options
    sabo630sabo630 Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    Congrats. I did none of that and the same exact scenario. You wasted your time. :p But hey, at least it gave you something to do.
    actually no, I was getting stuck on a patcher update, now I can open the game. I posted the info for others. You should keep garbage like this off the thread because it serves no purpose other then to show you are a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

if you dont have anything to add to the solution then you are part of the problem.
  • Options
    mor8iditymor8idity Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yah and after you patch you will see the login servers are down. ;)
  • Options
    rockcragrockcrag Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Downloaded the new launcher exe in solution 7. It seems to be working properly, although I can't connect to the login server. I don't know if it helps, but I noticed the 'server status' light was red before I logged into the launcher.. and it turned green afterwards.
  • Options
    brikksbrikks Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Login server disconnect every time any solutions please? This is not the patcher but after the load screens before character selection.
  • Options
    wesm31wesm31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    staying cool headed with a superman is helping my temper and makin things funny to me lol
This discussion has been closed.