test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Launcher issues - Read the first post for solutions

Comments

• stridervanstridervan Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have the same issue, any update on the problem?
  • maggsmaggs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This doesn't work
    [Solution] Update 12: "Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate" "Trying to update the launcher. Be patient. Tried connecting 1 time." Replace Neverwinter.exe listed in Solution Update 7.

Download link no longer works.

Please fix, k thx by.
  • sylex53sylex53 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can somebody who has already downloaded the new Neverwinter.exe please reupload it somewhere else???? torrent maybe??
  • joeldgnjoeldgn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    just DLed the game, made a character and had to log off to feed the kid.....If only I let the kid starve I would be playing....

I like how you think
  • peachtaffypeachtaffy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anybody who has downloaded that file is no longer reading this thread. :P
  • talrunetalrune Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Does that solution even work? perhaps someone can toss it into a torrent. ya would have thought PWE would have. monkeys run that company
  • dvshamsterfistdvshamsterfist Member Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    maggs wrote: »
    This doesn't work
    [Solution] Update 12: "Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate" "Trying to update the launcher. Be patient. Tried connecting 1 time." Replace Neverwinter.exe listed in Solution Update 7.

Download link no longer works.

Please fix, k thx by.

IF that file will fix this issue, it would literally take <1 minute to dump on tpb. What is the hold up? Have all the users share it and get the load off the site. Hurr durr. Oh well, game is free so they say... All this "passion" shows they have something good on their hands, provided they don't screw it up.
  • maggsmaggs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I downloaded it few days ago, it's not working for me now.
  • dahrkenrahldahrkenrahl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    as far as i know all of cryptic is down
  • kreagerstonewallkreagerstonewall Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jjeshop wrote: »
    They are based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

I am in Northfield, Minnesota.

It's snowing bad here, maybe the weather has a hand in this?

My ISP is wonky sometimes when it's all icy and snowy.

This is a very good point, Good luck with the snow to the GL area. Be safe!
  • evilspiral1369evilspiral1369 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lets All Play EverQuest!
  • zoidberg28zoidberg28 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our servers. We are investigating this issue and are working to bring the shard back online. Thank you for your patience! "

This is posted right at the top. The .exe file probably won't work in this case
  • jjeshopjjeshop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    justme45 wrote: »
    :) thanks :)
    I just made a pot of coffee .... I'm all set to wait it out ! lol

Great minds think alike i see. Coffee brewing as we speak lol
    IGN: Teseanna

Closed :D Beta :D Tester
    [SIGPIC]i100.photobucket.com/albums/m23/jjeshop/ooo-1.png[/SIGPIC]
  • khitch25khitch25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    I actually used *update 7* and it made the game work for me. I woke up this morning and tried logging in and now I have the same old issue. I noticed the link to the updated patcher wasnt working anymore either. Sitting in front of my pc all day praying you fix this guys. :)
  • thiefmthiefm Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope the game back to work only tomorrow after maintenance because here is 23:00PM.
  • talrunetalrune Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    and yet not update from them poor communication in times like this will drive your player base away
  • rothmans2krothmans2k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes, the servers are down for three of their games and the forums work intermitently
  • lenvondarianlenvondarian Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    here is the same
  • sykylsykyl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The whole website is runing slowly for me and i tried clicking the link in update 7 so i could replace my exe but it says the link doesnt go to a real web page
  • titan2525titan2525 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Appears the problem is their server, tried to load my Champion account and got the same error, this is why I stopped playing Champions.
    Should have tested more before I upgraded to guardian status. Oh well time to go play in a galaxy far far away.
  • evilspiral1369evilspiral1369 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I still say we play EverQuest...
  • mast3ratarimast3ratari Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is it still down?
  • bunk5aucebunk5auce Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lets All Play EverQuest!

This is win.
    Absolute win.
  • nasty69evildoernasty69evildoer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I cannot open the link under #7, is the website down?
  • wesm31wesm31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hrm might be drunk before i am able to get back on... mixed drink...
  • jihadeejihadee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My toons are on Splitpaw server. :D
  • stain187stain187 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i am also unable to connect to server with the launcher
  • wingervanwingervan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why not just say it. It's about time the devs at cryptic hit the drawing board and build a launcher that doesn't utilize Internet Exploder. This M$ <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> has been breaking internets since the early '90's and it's not any better now then it was then.
  • jtplaya26jtplaya26 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hope this gets fixed soon its been down for hours now:/
  • ogrcogrc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    11:06 and I'm still having this problem, I was looking forward to more foundry quests...
This discussion has been closed.