What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server crashed?

Comments

• Options
    ddguns00ddguns00 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is there something wrong with the Zen Store? I was trying to buy a mount but every time I do, instead of subtracting the Zen, it adds it... also, it looks like nobody's talking - what's up with that?

I wish.
  • Options
    talrunetalrune Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So I assume trying to update launcher please be patient connecting 2 times is part of the problem on their end not ours?
  • Options
    frozentreatsfrozentreats Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like pie.
  • Options
    riffy13riffy13 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm starting to think the servers might be down...
  • Options
    furrybearxfurrybearx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Time to play the waiting game ^^
  • Options
    mitsubishimitsubishi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol. This is some funny ****.
  • Options
    captncarnage25captncarnage25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    the girlfriend and kids are in bed and im ready to get my NWN on and 10 minutes into the game crashes now hours later im starting to think that maybe the servers are down?!
  • Options
    fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No Beer here but I have a stock supply of Chai Tea and Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino.
  • Options
    killerkonnakillerkonna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rhapathy wrote: »
    Diablo-3-Servers-Down1.jpg

Well, it IS 5:48 but I'm on a holiday so I haven't completely wasted my life.
    Right guys? Right? Right?
  • Options
    fumoufufumoufu Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    servers daownnnn town in funky town with the wild girls and the pixie boys where the lights go out in a city full of server towers like twin towers of doom and destruction a world awaits the golden girl with the night eyes to see the sky a sky a sky that shows the future when the singing comes
  • Options
    mitsubishimitsubishi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rofl @ ^. Hmmm...
  • Options
    asdfasdfgfasdfasdfgf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I smell zen coupons going out in the mail after this snafu.
  • Options
    gertona2gertona2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    I have some sad news for everyone. The servers are down.
    Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!
  • Options
    bcvaporbcvapor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 285 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Same here Chai tea and a warm vaporizer (he Chai tea part, at least).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mavidianmavidian Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    does anyone know if the servers will come back up at all tonight?
  • Options
    aillas64aillas64 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    UCS FTW!
    Check those fabric interconnects!
  • Options
    johnnielsjohnniels Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well in the mean time Im gonna go play DI: Riptide :P
  • Options
    evilworlderevilworlder Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeh I know, just heard on IRC, servers will be back up at 2:30 GMT! Woot!
  • Options
    baneofbarglebaneofbargle Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ****, I was looking forward to playing tonight.
  • Options
    fishboy1111fishboy1111 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    teethx wrote: »
    well I got to 60 and a few epic items all today I am pretty happy lol.

thats assuming there isnt a rollback with this nasty crash and that you still have those things
  • Options
    pollux0pollux0 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Shot Game! Everyone who asks or says servers are down take one. By the time they come back up it'll be interesting to see everyone in game trying to play while shmammered
  • Options
    nimbasnimbas Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013

What is that in CST?
  • Options
    vegas6614vegas6614 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    mavidian wrote: »
    does anyone know if the servers will come back up at all tonight?

They are updating on Facebook. Last update 15 minutes ago says no ETA yet.
  • Options
    ikaruszikarusz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still down?
  • Options
    usersilusersil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bah! I wanted to get moving on my Foundry quest tonight. Well at least tomorrow's Friday. :cool:
  • Options
    teethxteethx Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2013

nothing to see here just trollolling along, keep it moving.
  • Options
    craziikillacraziikilla Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Eh, game doesn't seem to be worth it anyway. Its basically unplayable, due to 175ms ping and twitch skills required. You cant block attacks as the guardian for instance. You put your shield up, they hit you, you take dmg through your shield. Incredibly annoying.
    It is worth it. Your internet just sucks, and the guardians shield doesn't block full damage, it mitigates part of it. Guess you never really played any form of D&D before, have you? As for it being unplayable, I've had no problems with it so far save for this server crash, so for it to be unplayable, you need more proof than just your word alone.
  • Options
    teethxteethx Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thats assuming there isnt a rollback with this nasty crash and that you still have those things

That would be sad lol, but I havent seen a roll back since early wow days. I think they would have to have a major melt down in a few different places for that to happen.
  • Options
    innerfyreinnerfyre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    melanderi wrote: »
    We are all quite impressed that people still remember sebestimation. This issue is not being sebestimated, however!

Our servers decided to wait until we weren't looking to explode. Thanks for your patience guys- we'll get this back online soon!

Thanks for the update, yea I am in school for systems administration. It always tends to be stuff goes down the proveribal drain when you least expect it haha! Generally its also with the stuff that is most important! Hopefully you guys can get everything back up and running! Must be one hell of a sh*tstorm at the HQ and in the datacenter/server room etc haha!
  • Options
    drdragon1drdragon1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please note that, for a short period of time after account creation, posting new threads is disabled. After this probationary period, you'll be able to create threads as normal.

Jack Emmert, Shane HensleyJack Emmert, Shane HensleyJack Emmert, Shane HensleyJack Emmert, Shane HensleyJack Emmert, Shane Hensley

They should be fired!
This discussion has been closed.