Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.14

Comments

• Options
    achuanachuan Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Product Manager :)
    Nice to meet you heyrogers. Could you tell me how about graphic optimalization is going?
    I don't like to play bellow 60 fps and i have lower than 30 in game on very good graphic card and PC, whatever ressolution or low graphic options same fps rate effect.
    I think most crashes precisely coming from this reason

There is a topic with video which you may interest http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=10731
  • Options
    gigamugi1gigamugi1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    why server is offline?
  • Options
    mygplayermygplayer Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can someone tell me where i shop equip with points of honor <bg pvp please
  • Options
    gigamugi1gigamugi1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    when server starts?
  • Options
    razbajahrazbajah Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    weirdest 8am PST ever, can someone tell me if its earth time or something else ?
  • Options
    d3villld3villl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    please make a server status page on the main website .... it makes it easier to get updates .... server is offline whereas the launcher showed green ....
  • Options
    zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    heyrogers wrote: »
    Performance and Stability
    • Players will no longer occasionally be locked out of all input after using the in-Preview object nudger.

Often, if I drag and drop something from the menu onto the map, my mouse-cursor just disappears. I even cannot move the mouse to use other applications.

Two solutions:
    1. Alt+F4 on the Foundry client, it will ask you if you want to save the changes and tadaa the mouse is back
    2. Ctrl+Alt+Del -> Task Manager -> Logoff
  • Options
    fishboy1111fishboy1111 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    razbajah wrote: »
    weirdest 8am PST ever, can someone tell me if its earth time or something else ?

PST is pacific standard time, vancouver and california are both in this time zone, i think its 8 or 9 hours earlier than GMT
  • Options
    jforjerkjforjerk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    Save your map (CTRL+S) and this should go away. And don't drag stuff to quickly out of the drawer.
  • Options
    adversitysadversitys Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Server will be up in 2 minute.

Be ready guys
  • Options
    pheerxpheerx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When are you going to fix the camera issue so we can zoom in and out while playing?
  • Options
    piffupiffu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PST is pacific standard time, vancouver and california are both in this time zone, i think its 8 or 9 hours earlier than GMT

-7 and it's going to be 8 am in 2 minutes
  • Options
    flipsheflipshe Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dracus wrote: »
    That helped!!!..Thx alot!

Worked Perfectly now im downloading!
  • Options
    joshuanbl913joshuanbl913 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they extended it for 15 minutes
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pheerx wrote: »
    When are you going to fix the camera issue so we can zoom in and out while playing?

It would have to be a bug in order to be "fixed" -- the way it works now is by design, which means you'll have to do more than complain it's broken, you'll have to convince them they did it wrong in the first place -- and since you probably don't know WHY they did it that way, you'll probably approach it wrong and be ignored...
  • Options
    adversitysadversitys Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they extended it for 15 minutes

For 10 minute *
  • Options
    leetsawcesleetsawces Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 81
    edited May 2013
    how do you know they exteneded it
  • Options
    bouddiccabouddicca Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It should be PDT (not PST) and the launcher says maintenance is extended a bit (another 15 min waiting guys). BTW, my server status is red, so working ok. Guess i'm lucky
  • Options
    sylvanairesylvanaire Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I noticed that the launcher has an updated time for the servers to come back up. It went from 8AM PST to 8:15 PST. I wanted to say Thank you! All too often in games like this, the server admins don't notify the players when a maintenance is extended. Forcing us players to constantly try logging in over and over again. I really appreciate the info.
  • Options
    piffupiffu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sylvanaire wrote: »
    I noticed that the launcher has an updated time for the servers to come back up. It went from 8AM PST to 8:15 PST. I wanted to say Thank you! All too often in games like this, the server admins don't notify the players when a maintenance is extended. Forcing us players to constantly try logging in over and over again. I really appreciate the info.

+1 for everything you said
  • Options
    sylvanairesylvanaire Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PST - Pacific Standard Time
  • Options
    lmao81lmao81 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dont know i live in holland but.. it shouldnt be long now, anyways hope to see u folks in game laters ;)
  • Options
    damadorrdamadorr Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    patched ok - game still wont pass cryptic loading screen
  • Options
    leetsawcesleetsawces Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 81
    edited May 2013
    Im from Holland isnt that vvvveird?
  • Options
    daveyrockettdaveyrockett Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The only reason people are upset is because they want to play. I'd take it as a compliment. Too often, the customer doesn't get anything aside from a game when you pitch money. It's nice to see a group of guys who still try to do it right.
  • Options
    zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I appreaciate the server downtimes just about when I get home from work. This gives me time to sit in the backyard, read a book, drink a beer etc.
    Once the sun goes down and it gets chilly, the servers come back up :)
  • Options
    chairmanmeowmixchairmanmeowmix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The only reason people are upset is because they want to play. I'd take it as a compliment. Too often, the customer doesn't get anything aside from a game when you pitch money. It's nice to see a group of guys who still try to do it right.

Upset because you want to play something is what it is...a personality/behavioral disorder. Getting emotional over something small seems to be acceptable these days. Wonder what would happen if a real emergency occurred...
  • Options
    lmao81lmao81 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nah alot people from hollandia here.. i mean i knew some on pwi and raiderz, now im waiting to check out NW ;P
  • Options
    ashtrayloudashtrayloud Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    An ETA would be nice...
  • Options
    stewwixstewwix Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Servers are not up over here yet. Also Holland btw :)
This discussion has been closed.