test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.14

1235»

Comments

• Options
    captainsnuffycaptainsnuffy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Isnt this beta testing? You guys need to chill. Im old and dont give rip about ur flame to this post. But seriously these difficulties will pass. So far I am having a blast with this game. In time things get worked out.
  • Options
    elesanaelesana Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I admit, i assume there would be some teething problems but i cannot even connect to the login server at all been trying since last night
  • Options
    engxiiiengxiii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes the game is great, and frustrations need not flare so much people. EVERYONE check Facebook, they are giving clearer updates of the issue there.
  • Options
    waynxwaynx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My STO fleet is hesitant about making a guild before launch due to a possible wipe. Is there any danger of this happening?

Wipes usually happen from CBT to OBT. OBT onwards there is usually no wipes. It will just transition normally.
  • Options
    satola1satola1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My launcher seems to work, but I'm stuck forever attempting & failing to connect with the Login server. I have a long wait while it tries to connect, then I get a "Timed Out" trying to connect with Login Server message & back to the login/password screen.
  • Options
    tynightflametynightflame Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having problem's a lot of the time with it updating or even logging in. Been looking forward to this game since I heard it was coming out. Would love to really get in and play it.
  • Options
    lordyrkoonlordyrkoon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    we know when server is starrt again???
  • Options
    demigothdemigoth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The server maintenance that you guys are doing now might explain why for the 1st time ever I had a couple of DCs in the Cragmire Crypts yesterday. So far the Neverwinter gameplay went 100% smooth, but yesterday was kinda a hell for me with the 3 DCs I had during the dungeon (and no reward afterward :( ) So please get the servers up ASAP so I can do a smooth run of the Crytps today :D
    Demigoth's RPG adventures ~ My blog
    PANIC! ~ guild forums
    I am Blog ~ Free blogging service

ASUS M4N72-E
    AMD Phenom II 1090T ~3.5Ghz
    8Gb DDR2 800Mhz
    EVGA GTX460 SC(768Mb) SLI ~850Mhz/2000Mhz (core/memory)
    Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion
  • Options
    bombonierkabombonierka Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've got a question but have no idea where to post it so I wrote it here. Have you ever guys thought about translating NWN MMO for other languages? I think about Polish, it could greatly increasy the ammount of players, we Poles are love D'nD and MMORPGs :)
This discussion has been closed.