test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.14

Comments

• Options
    thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i like cream cheese.
  • Options
    lmao81lmao81 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Woooot see u ingame thanks to the Staff cheers !
  • Options
    sylvanairesylvanaire Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am still getting 'the server is not available' when I attempt to log in. I see the server status light is green. Is the login server not up and running?

NM it just let me in.......
  • Options
    raccoonboyraccoonboy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm pretty sure we still have another 30 mins till the maintinance is done, so people getting in shouldn't be able to play >.>
  • Options
    chairmanmeowmixchairmanmeowmix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    raccoonboy wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure we still have another 30 mins till the maintinance is done, so people getting in shouldn't be able to play >.>

Servers are up...
  • Options
    relbenrelben Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dracus wrote: »
    That helped!!!..Thx alot!

Glad I could help :)
  • Options
    demigothdemigoth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    heyrogers wrote: »
    Performance and Stability
    Auction House
    • The Auction House will now deliver currency and items through the in-game mail system.
    • Fixed an issue that could lead to sellers not receiving the correct sum of Astral Diamonds when an auction expired without being bought out.

I've already reported 3 times during the beta weekends that the mailbox is not working properly. When you get new mail, you won't see it at all, unless you DELETE an EXISTING message in your box. If you have NO MESSAGES in your mailbox, you WILL NOT BE ABLE to read any mail, and thus you CAN NOT receive your auction house items/money.

Up until the maintenance THIS WAS NOT FIXED...
    Demigoth's RPG adventures ~ My blog
    PANIC! ~ guild forums
    I am Blog ~ Free blogging service

ASUS M4N72-E
    AMD Phenom II 1090T ~3.5Ghz
    8Gb DDR2 800Mhz
    EVGA GTX460 SC(768Mb) SLI ~850Mhz/2000Mhz (core/memory)
    Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion
  • Options
    flipsheflipshe Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still get error 36. Dont know if that's because serer is down or not. A file was locked and couldnt be opened it said so i guess so?
  • Options
    wojownikmfowojownikmfo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    game still don't working!
  • Options
    wojownikmfowojownikmfo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Now working thanks!
  • Options
    muzikfogmuzikfog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zorpenn wrote: »
    You can get your blue chest back at founders vendor.
    Could you explain this a bit more? Im at the 'Founder Agent' PC and can't find it.
  • Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    heyrogers wrote: »
    Auction House
    • The Auction House will now deliver currency and items through the in-game mail system.
    When I buyout something on the AH I expect to have it immedately, or at least be able to claim it directly through the AH interface. When I'm outbid on the AH I don't want to go find "a" mail courier, then find the mail with the AD to pick up and then possibly be able to rebid on an item. TOO MANY STEPS THAT ARE NOT NEEDED.

You just nuked any reason to use the AH through the Gateway site.

These are my comments after having tried it out.
  • Options
    wrekkwowwrekkwow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bwill13 wrote: »
    I am still having huge lag spikes in PVP, Dungeons, and everywhere else about every 2 minutes.

I am having this issue as well.
  • Options
    mmowarriormmowarrior Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still can't get past level 4....

some word about this problem would sure be appreciated... its been going on for days and there has been absolutely no help offered.. very frustrating...
  • Options
    jydeanjydean Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    damadorr wrote: »
    stuck at patching in launcher

Same here just comes up goes to the word Patching and has been sitting there for hours now.

Using XP not 7
  • Options
    coredmcoredm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello. I'm sorry to write you a message but if the thing you'd be interested but like so many other users with windows 7 present a serious problem for the game's launch.
    1 does not start the launcher
    2 by replacing the. Exe file does not start
    3 always appears the error file with a black icon

Solution: I think it would be best to update the game and then put it back in so that no download temporarily perform any updates. otherwise, wait for the final game and then I'll have to say goodbye to the beta. Yours sincerely.
  • Options
    koraneskoranes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the gane is not saving my audio output settings are resets it every time I log in
  • Options
    dantethewarriordantethewarrior Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, was hoping for a hotfix for GWF because there damage is so low early game it's unplayable.
  • Options
    shuraeptshuraept Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    great ... After these technical works, I can not play at all (loads, see the people and the people do not have (and so as long as I do not write what you stand for too long without moving, then DС. Is it become normal and stable?
  • Options
    unholysouls12354unholysouls12354 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    stuck at patching after patch complete it shows up error 34
  • Options
    zepharynthezepharynthe Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My STO fleet is hesitant about making a guild before launch due to a possible wipe. Is there any danger of this happening?
    I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
    Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. Thomas Jefferson (et al)
  • Options
    lghspd4melghspd4me Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I Am still getting Rubber banding everywhere I go I can't play this game like this too bad I was kinda liking it Farewell
  • Options
    genrirgenrir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    during combat my attacks doesn't do any damage to the enemies. my character is being pulled in the opposite direction in which i run. kind of like im teleporting. so of this mission objective doesn't appear like they should. for instance in the beginning when you have to stand in front of the campfire to heal. i had to do that mission at least ten times because when i stood if from of the campfire nothing happened. also it kept booting me from the game all together.
  • Options
    thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so Server not Responding the fix to stability and lag huh?
    The more i play and see how broken this is the less inclined I am to even consider logging back in.

What happened to all the data you accumulated during the betas? Oh sorry, guess the hype train got in the way of actually releasing a semi working 'open beta'.
  • Options
    pivovarnapivovarna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just got disconnected from the server in the middle of playing. Now I cant connect. I'm getting "Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. I was playing approx. 30 minutes. I didn't notice any lag or rubber banding or anything unusual while playing. Good job at solving recent beta start problems.
  • Options
    fawcettpfawcettp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pivovarna wrote: »
    Just got disconnected from the server in the middle of playing. Now I cant connect. I'm getting "Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. I was playing approx. 30 minutes. I didn't notice any lag or rubber banding or anything unusual while playing. Good job at solving recent beta start problems.

same here, i managed to get just over an hour this morning, but then randomly got disconnected will i was talking to an NPC. and now i cann't even load the game as the launcher keeps getting the same massage "unable to connect to patch server"

wish they could fix it so we can play
  • Options
    shadowycanshadowycan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm getting the same problem as well, bit of a headscratcher. Hope it's fixed soon, but until then! To other stuff. :P I'll play this later.
  • Options
    elenoe8elenoe8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When I buyout something on the AH I expect to have it immedately, or at least be able to claim it directly through the AH interface. When I'm outbid on the AH I don't want to go find "a" mail courier, then find the mail with the AD to pick up and then possibly be able to rebid on an item. TOO MANY STEPS THAT ARE NOT NEEDED.

You just nuked any reason to use the AH through the Gateway site.

These are my comments after having tried it out.
    THIS! It worked nicely before. Now it's terrible. It's really pain to open dosens of mails, collect items/AD, delete and CONFIRM a mail. Mail courier is bugged as hell. Many mails are not showing, many are showed twice or something. Then disappears. Always seen mails without items/AD in them even when it says my item was sold. Completely useless with gateway now. Strongly discouraging to buy small items, because it's more work to get one skill kit from AH then it's worth. And no notice about my item actually sold in the log (worked before). And it's impossible to bid, when you need to get outbid money from mail courier.

Could you please just get it back as it was? At least for buyouts and when my bid is outbid? And keep mail (or better system) for items only when inventory is full?

(if, for any reason, there is need for trade-unfriendly auction system with tons of pages of 1 <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> item per offer instead of normal buy/sell order marketplace as in normal games that are trade friendly, make it at least user friendly, please :( )
  • Options
    shadowycanshadowycan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elenoe8 wrote: »
    THIS! It worked nicely before. Now it's terrible. It's really pain to open dosens of mails, collect items/AD, delete and CONFIRM a mail. Mail courier is bugged as hell. Many mails are not showing, many are showed twice or something. Then disappears. Always seen mails without items/AD in them even when it says my item was sold. Completely useless with gateway now. Strongly discouraging to buy small items, because it's more work to get one skill kit from AH then it's worth. And no notice about my item actually sold in the log (worked before). And it's impossible to bid, when you need to get outbid money from mail courier.

Could you please just get it back as it was? At least for buyouts and when my bid is outbid? And keep mail (or better system) for items only when inventory is full?

(if, for any reason, there is need for trade-unfriendly auction system with tons of pages of 1 <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> item per offer instead of normal buy/sell order marketplace as in normal games that are trade friendly, make it at least user friendly, please :( )

Just hit the button it says and it'll take you into the AH proper. It's a little silly like that.
  • Options
    deightonxdeightonx Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im getting stuck at the patching launcher....i did rent a horse earlier "the token version". but the sad thing is now i cant even get on my trek or my neverwinter. i played earlier with no problems getting on and all. i went to come back on after dinner and now i cant even get through the launcher. been searching through the net to see of other similar issues and here i am. the messed up thing is, its not just one game i cant get on, trek as well. neverwinter i could prolly see as it just came out, but both???? says about internet connection issues, like ok....i just played earlier now i get internet connection issues with the launcher updater. i was so getting into the game now....this....
This discussion has been closed.