Install Arc
Options

The Wild Hunt - Late Night Heavy Roleplay Guild

Comments

• Options
    spectralhuntspectralhunt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    pizzamurai wrote: »
    Whelp... I guess you guys can count me in for tomorrow night.

/weak will
    /doubledippin

It's alright I caved too. See ya tonight.
  • Options
    eulerdmoogleeulerdmoogle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Curiously I may not be in tonight. Yea I have HotN, but Thrusday is also dinner with friends night. I'll see you when I can though.
    Try my missions:
    A Small Dwarvish Grudge: NW-DUI8A8I7R
    The Brink of Disaster: NW-DFDJKW9QF (Still in beta)

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    And The Wild Hunt has been formed. We are on the Mindflayer shard. In-character, the guild hasn't formed yet so if you were still on the fence to join, this would be a great time to join.
  • Options
    shieldwardenshieldwarden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    And The Wild Hunt has been formed. We are on the Mindflayer shard. In-character, the guild hasn't formed yet so if you were still on the fence to join, this would be a great time to join.

Definitely agree. Not only will we be a founding guild, but we'll be the "founding" members. I rather like that idea.

Also, the beginning of my weekend has begun! Commence nonstop Neverwinter action!
    "Living on the surface has been a strange adjustment for me. It's brighter, the colors are more varied and, well...
    less people are trying to kill me."
  • Options
    eulerdmoogleeulerdmoogle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Definitely agree. Not only will we be a founding guild, but we'll be the "founding" members. I rather like that idea.

Also, the beginning of my weekend has begun! Commence nonstop Neverwinter action!

Atomic batteries to power, turbines to speed... Ready to move out.
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Scarlet Sirensong, Zeskel Del'Barast, and myself hanging out in Protector's Enclave, waiting for Glikk to finish his meal.

hangingout.png
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We just picked up two more members so we're up to 18 now. Since I want our guild members to be familiar with one another, we may slow down recruitment in the near future. If you are interested, take a look. If you have questions, I'll be more than happy to answer any question you might have.
  • Options
    jezyraejezyrae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    Scarlet Sirensong, Zeskel Del'Barast, and myself hanging out in Protector's Enclave, waiting for Glikk to finish his meal.

hangingout.png

Hmmm... made that toon on the fly to group with guild mates. I need a a more dwarven surname. I have used Sirensong for awhile and believe it or not this is my first dwarven character. I must meditate on this.....

But I had a best with my Wild Hunt group! Thank you gentlemen and honorary gentlemen <wink>
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Heh, I don't think I've ever rolled a dwarf except for throwaway ones to pose for NPCs. I really should consider making one though.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We are going to have our first official RP meeting next week so even if you didn't buy a founders pack you won't have missed much. Contact me if you have questions.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Desire, Rael, and Perrin in The Cloak Tower

threeamigos.png
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    barachielangelbarachielangel Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh, dear sweet Lord, sign me up! I work a night shift job, and would LOVE this guild. I haven't made my character yet (stuck at work), but i"ll be finding you guys in game as soon as I can.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Gerald, Rael, and Perrin near the Blackdagger Ruins.
    Backrow: our hirelings.

bdruin.png
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Oh, dear sweet Lord, sign me up! I work a night shift job, and would LOVE this guild. I haven't made my character yet (stuck at work), but i"ll be finding you guys in game as soon as I can.

Glad that you are interested in our guild. Be sure to visit our website for more info and if you decide to join.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I assumed the guild would start slow and grow slowly due to our schedule and theme but we've collected 20 members already and they are all great. All are helpful and friendly. If you fit our style, I do suggest you take a look at us.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I assumed the guild would start slow and grow slowly due to our schedule and theme but we've collected 20 members already and they are all great. All are helpful and friendly. If you fit our style, I do suggest you take a look at us.

We don't bite. ... We'll, most of us don't. Phil was bitten by a were-rat the other day so we're keeping him locked up for now, just in case.
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    ulfrafenulfrafen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I play late night and want to RP! This sounds great, I'll be on after servers come up, hope to see you on!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ulfrafen wrote: »
    I play late night and want to RP! This sounds great, I'll be on after servers come up, hope to see you on!

Wonderful. We have plenty of RPers who want to roleplay with others. If you plan on joining the guild, the best way to do that is to check our website. Link is in my sig. Hope to see you in game.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Well, I'm ready for launch.

iamready.png
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Don't you need a port a potty or something? Can't waste time going to the bathroom.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Inside the Cloak Tower

insidecloaktower.png
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Another great pic Thorlief.

This week will be our official IC launch so if you want to be a founding member this is a good time.
  • Options
    yinusyaronyinusyaron Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi, I've just started playing this game, however I have a history of quite a few years now of Roleplaying within games, especially MMO's by now. Your guild sounds very interesting, especially since your typical dark and edgy guild although fun for a while can get quickly boring. I'd like to learn more about you guys, maybe even try to do some sort of initial Roleplay, if our paths cross.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    yinusyaron wrote: »
    Hi, I've just started playing this game, however I have a history of quite a few years now of Roleplaying within games, especially MMO's by now. Your guild sounds very interesting, especially since your typical dark and edgy guild although fun for a while can get quickly boring. I'd like to learn more about you guys, maybe even try to do some sort of initial Roleplay, if our paths cross.

Very cool. Just follow the link and apply. I hope to see you in game soon.
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    yinusyaron wrote: »

Thanks for considering our guild. I tend to lean towards more heroic characters but we will have our share of darker, sadder stories also but yeah, I like playing heroes. :) Like Thorlief responded, check our website. That should answer all your questions and if you have more, feel free to contact me.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    We're one day away from our IC launch. There's still time to be a founding member and we won't charge you anything.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Can't wait.
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    jezyraejezyrae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    Had a blast in the Tower... Also ran with Wulf and a friend in Cragmire. Love to play with friends!

Have to get in the habit of taking screenies!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    LOL, same here. I'm kinda bummed that with the game down I can't work on my foundry mission. I was working on the last map when the game went down. I'll probably have the mission finished tomorrow.
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • Options
    mostlyparanoidmostlyparanoid Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yo there, I'd probably be interested in a guild like this.

I'm a heavy RP enthusiast who loves character development and hours of actual role playing. I feel like this game might be fun and I could really get into it if I actually knew some people in game. Peaceful guy, least likely to start a fight and if one breaks out most likely to be trying to calmly get both sides to chill out and get along. People play these games for fun (Or so I have been informed) and a fight can set a sour mood for the night.

I'll probably play a beefy human warrior tank type once I can actually start playing (Very minimally next week, but after that my time will free up) and I'll come up with some kind of deep and interesting back-story for him... But I don't have one of those yet, but I'll get to it soon (Not at 4:00 AM like it is here). Anyways just posting here to inform people and then I think I'm supposed to sign up at that Wild Hunt website... so I'll do that right after sending this then.

Hope to see you guys on the other side.