test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guardian Founder Partition

124»

Comments

• Options
    meowkittonmeowkitton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I feel that PW completely dropped the ball on the guardian supporters here, that they are placed behind in the queue with people who haven't payed is an outrage. That I have to watch my guardian friends sit in a queue of 5000+ angers me greatly. This should be fixed, especially since they had a silver VIP status on the pack in the first place, which is easily comparable to the golden/orange VIP status the HoTN founders have. And that it suddenly doesn't mean the same thing is an outright lie.

This poll should also be locked for f2p accounts, seeing as the last option on the poll is without a doubt voted purely by f2p people who disagree with this, when in fact they in all honesty should have NO say in the matter.
  • Options
    mjperkinsmjperkins Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    derressh wrote: »
    How, exactly, were we tricked? The HotN pack always said it had priority access, and the Guardian pack never said anything about it. I don't know about you, but I knew full well that I wouldn't have queue priority when I bought the pack.

And I'm not going to vote in the poll, because while it would be NICE to get priority over the F2P, I know what I payed for.

In March, PWE said that both Founders would get VIP access. PWE defines VIP access as queue priority. Closed Beta access was different. So the comments from PWE conflict and are very misleading. Read everything with no bias. Remove the queue issue and there is no debate needed.
    Recruitment Officer for
    End Game PvE Guild
    Recruitment Status: Open; Limited
  • Options
    aveanavean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I feel you guys got more than enough value from the mount and pets forever and the diamonds.
    The HOTN didnt really get that much more with triple the cost, remember the point in reaching the que will be far larger, smaller, and less often. It wasnt in your pack.
  • Options
    lazywilllazywill Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm okay with guardians getting in before free players, but i think they should be behind hotns. Otherwise it just makes the hotn pack worth even less. I didn't pay for hotn, but if i did, i'd be peeved if guardians got all the same privileges as me. (I'm a guardian)
  • Options
    allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Hey All,

The current queue experience is temporary and unexpected. We'll be working on it throughout open beta to ensure that everyone is able to get in smoothly. For now, please consider the inconvenience of waiting to be an issue that we are working hard to resolve.

Dez I am getting very concerned that these posts keep saying "We'll be working on it throughout open beta". Why not just fix it now? The servers were brought down for 4 hours for what I am sure we all thought was a fix to the problem. This shouldn't be an issue that takes days/weeks/months to fix.
  • Options
    okolo64okolo64 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There has been a bit of redefinition on PW's part of what VIP access means since the packs were offered, (sometimes meaning early access, now queue priority) but at the time, I bought the Guardian pack with full knowledge that it didn't have the queue priority that the Hero pack did. Queues are just a fact of life for most MMO releases, but if Cryptic and PW don't do something to relieve the current very long queue times (other than doing nothing and having people stop playing due to frustration), then I think the idea should be revisited, but placing Guardians behind Hero accounts. Anything other than that cheapens one of the purchasing perks of the Hero pack.

And yes, I did say release, because refunding all prior purchases for Day 1 of a no-future-wipe Open Beta, complete with fully functional cash shop, is for all intents and purposes a Release, just with a built-in quality control excuse.
  • Options
    tickledpinkstickledpinks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    we've done the grunt work..f2p should be at the end of the line most definitely.I don't see a "bug" report button on the screen now..anyone else?..no..that's cause your HotNs and Guardians did the work FOR you.Fair is fair.

All our stuff we bought for 60 and 200 bucks really doesn't matter now does it?..if we can't log in and play?
  • Options
    maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    johnny305 wrote: »
    Understand people that skipped founders might still spend $1,000+ on this game through cash shop, they just did not want the pre-made packs.

You deserve nothing more than them.
    You could say the same about the big pack then, so utterly pointless comment.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    we've done the grunt work..f2p should be at the end of the line most definitely.I don't see a "bug" report button on the screen now..anyone else?..no..that's cause your HotNs and Guardians did the work FOR you.Fair is fair.

All our stuff we bought for 60 and 200 bucks really doesn't matter now does it?..if we can't log in and play?

Ummm...no. The Alphas and those that participated in the CBWs did most of the testing, tyvm.
  • Options
    tickledpinkstickledpinks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    allaerra wrote: »
    Ummm...no. The Alphas and those that participated in the CBWs did most of the testing, tyvm.

No tyvm I used the bug report feature quite a bit that I paid to use..You're welcome.
  • Options
    wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This game is like a store. Waiting in line temporarily when overcrowded is somewhat understandable. If I was in Walmart though and someone cut in line then the cashier said it's okay because they are buying more stuff than me though, I'd be pretty irritated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    No tyvm I used the bug report feature quite a bit that I paid to use..You're welcome.

You didn't pay to use it, get off your freakin' high horse, you played for a pack with a lot of mostly useless items. I spent plenty of zen on the items I want (bags and extra character slots) and participated in all the CBWs. Filed plenty of bug reports because I was more concerned with testing the game than with how much money I spent;).
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    sorry but if HoTns deserve to be prioritized ,guardians deserve to be directly behind them..no "ifs" "ands" or "buts".
  • Options
    stonedbillstonedbill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sorry but if HoTns deserve to be prioritized ,guardians deserve to be directly behind them..no "ifs" "ands" or "buts".

This.

/10char
    1ovlbg9.png

Smoke@stonedbill - Mindflayer - 60 Rogue
  • Options
    zuluzulutozuluzuluto Member Posts: 112
    edited May 2013
    I think you should be first inline at the cash shop to shell out more money for a priority queue token good for 1 time login priority for...oh I dont know....from cryptics pricing scheme, I'd say...20 bucks sounds about right.
    If I havent offended you today....dont worry!!!....there's always tomorrow. Of course, you could also go to here for all I care.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

HotNs bought a pack that included priority queuing. Guardians bought a pack that did not.
  • Options
    riepahriepah Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe people should simply learn to read what they're buying before making a purchase.
  • Options
    armored22armored22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    472 Votes, and i agree with what the poll is showing. Coming in behind the HoTN players in Queue seems to not only be fair but very logic. As some of you are saying that "You knew what you where getting when you bought the Guardian pack." is not 100% true as there where a lot of misconstruing information among both packs.
  • Options
    eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Guardian pack did not come with priority queing, all they paid was pretty a large adventure pack.
  • Options
    armored22armored22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    eldarion79 wrote: »
    The Guardian pack did not come with priority queing, all they paid was pretty a large adventure pack.

Again there was misconstruing information that stated otherwise.
  • Options
    laere89laere89 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Haven't even experienced any queue issues since the patch. And I was playing all day during peak hours.
  • Options
    tormeantedtormeanted Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sigh.

You're still QQ'ing to try and get something you didn't pay for?
    Either pay the $200 or stfu, honestly.
    The average f2p player will probably spend well over $60 as they play the game, and you'll spend nothing and keep QQ'ing for years.

There weren't even any ques or long waits today anyway.
    You're all butt hurt and mad because you waited in a que 1 time 1 day when the game launched.
    Yet you refused to pay the money required to skip the que.

Your mom must be so proud....
  • Options
    dreamo1984dreamo1984 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It's not about what's right. It's about what you purchased. You did NOT purchase a VIP login. HOTN did. Just live with it. I'm sure you like many others just figured it would never matter.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The point is still based on what the descriptions where at the start before they changed them.

Regardless if they did or did not have that option included, that is in fact what this poll is about none the less ^_^
  • Options
    sanszasansza Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Back the of line! Behind the free players just for speaking out.