test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guardian Founder Partition

Comments

• Options
    armored22armored22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mklein2836 wrote: »
    yes, it would be awesome if Guardians had their own server partition to play on.

Oh wait..OP fails at creating a thread? bummer.

How do you even mix up those two words anyway??? there not even remotely the same

Lol the correction was already pointed out and titles cannot be edited. Was a mistake please if you are going to post stay on topic. Don't derail this thread please.
  • Options
    sinsreaversinsreaver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Removed due to mis-information.
  • Options
    volkiravolkira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am a Guardian and I voted line up in Que.

I paid 60 bucks to support the game.I got a mount,a follower and a those 200 instant heal pots and a head start of 3 days that has got me to level 42.

Some of those people in the que will probabaly spend alot more $60 in the first hours of play.

We ain't anymore special than the person standing next to us.

Yeah it suxs we can't log in tonight but we all have gone through this at every launch so what's new?

If the servers are like this past a week then yeah I'll start jumping up and down and sing Les Miserables songs.

But Instead I'll go to another closed beta.We are spoilt for choice.
  • Options
    leissesleisses Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I see no need for Guardians getting any advantage (and I'm one), but I still believe they should fix the Queue System to give priority to players that got DC.

I played 3 days with no DC and now I'm DC'ing constantly during the Queue which is obviously related to servers and not my connection.

I created a topic to discuss that but a moderator just saw the "Queue" word on topic's name and closed it.

Oh! And I voted wrong. English confusing. One less vote to option one and one more to option four.
  • Options
    monarrchmonarrch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 164 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    phasetran9 wrote: »

I beat ya too it! Na neh neh neh na!
  • Options
    armored22armored22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    okcjacket wrote: »
    So if 3 people get to an intersection with stop signs, one in a Lambo, one in a BMW, and one in a Pinto, the Lambo gets to go first? Oh wait that only works in your mind.

This my friend has no bearing with the topic at hand. I don't see how that analogy can even be used in this situation.
  • Options
    sundraconsundracon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Queue priority was part of the reason I bought the Guardian pack. It was listed when I bought the pack and removing it is total <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    [SIGPIC]Gayme 0n[/SIGPIC]
    Rhun, Halfing Fighter of the Greater Weapons
  • Options
    ravenrabbitravenrabbit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    sundracon wrote: »
    Queue priority was part of the reason I bought the Guardian pack. It was listed when I bought the pack and removing it is total <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

No, it wasn't.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    No, it wasn't.

Sadly it was, then was changed very soon after. There was a blue post around here somewhere talking about the misunderstanding and apologizes.
  • Options
    dendrobates0825dendrobates0825 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've searched the internet and I can't find anything that said guardian would get queue priority. I'll keep looking though.
  • Options
    paulbelerian2paulbelerian2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yes .. Right behind the HOTN Founders
    we are founders, the ingame title means nothing if not reflex on something as significant as the queue!
    when i buy the pack was because he said VIP ACCESS. not clarify if it was just early access, because that settled it elsewhere.
    VIP access convinced me to buy it.
  • Options
    uberguberuberguber Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    We have to wait. All the petitions and posts will not change that. This will all die down after a few days. I will probably just go play something else until then.
    Noli sinere te ab improbis opprimi
  • Options
    kondesitokondesito Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i like turtles
  • Options
    cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is a joke, why do game companies not learn from other launches that these problems happen and accommodate for them with more servers/shards.

I cannot even connect to the update launcher.
  • Options
    kittledorfkittledorf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 126 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I doubt they will give Guardians any sort of VIPaccess, however i do hope :O. I guess there will be huge queues for the first month, but if people stick to the game they better start getting some servers fast. Or perhaps do the split like LOL and such bigger games.
  • Options
    dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    johnny305 wrote: »
    Understand people that skipped founders might still spend $1,000+ on this game through cash shop, they just did not want the pre-made packs.

You deserve nothing more than them.

And us Guardians could also be spending $1,000 as well as the 60 for the pack, What's your point?
  • Options
    chicoteo7chicoteo7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This entire thread is one of the most pathetic things I have ever read as a gamer.

First, you paid for the game on your own accord you decided 200$ was enough of a payment for a mount, outfits, and small bonuses; this is entirely on you.

Second, you should not expect any special treatment just because you were bought out.

Third and I cannot STRESS this enough; YOU threw money at a BETA, you unwisely shelled out money to something you were not entirely sure of and now you're paying the price as anyone else. You should not be rewarded for your stupidity, and especially not rewarded for a selfish mindset that you deserve everything on a silver platter. You do not deserve a queue jump, and the fact that the very thought crept within your brain only furthers my reasoning on why you don't deserve it.
  • Options
    dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    chicoteo7 wrote: »
    This entire thread is one of the most pathetic things I have ever read as a gamer.

First, you paid for the game on your own accord you decided 200$ was enough of a payment for a mount, outfits, and small bonuses; this is entirely on you.

Second, you should not expect any special treatment just because you were bought out.

Third and I cannot STRESS this enough; YOU threw money at a BETA, you unwisely shelled out money to something you were not entirely sure of and now you're paying the price as anyone else. You should not be rewarded for your stupidity, and especially not rewarded for a selfish mindset that you deserve everything on a silver platter. You do not deserve a queue jump, and the fact that the very thought crept within your brain only furthers my reasoning on why you don't deserve it.

This post is pathetic, You obviously have no idea what is going on. Keep your mouth shut.
  • Options
    elecjesterelecjester Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was just coming here to make this same complaint.

We are founders as well (guardians) I see no reason to make us wait @ the back of the line with all the free players that haven't paid anything.
  • Options
    chicoteo7chicoteo7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dtrain69 wrote: »
    This post is pathetic, You obviously have no idea what is going on. Keep your mouth shut.

Man this community saddens me to no end, I weep for humanity and the future of this game...
  • Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    kondesito wrote: »
    i like turtles
    Tosh.O LOL
  • Options
    tenexirltenexirl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    chicoteo7 wrote: »

I cannot STRESS enough how you should not say anything else anymore.....ever.
  • Options
    ckm0ckm0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The queue system is a marketing ploy to force the purchase of Hero Founders Pack, and we bought the Guardian Pack, we put our money in the trash. :/
  • Options
    synolsynol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ^ They used the Closed Beta's for the same reason. Their entire focus right now is extracting as much money as they can from people.

The most amusing part of this thread however is that the Guardians start out saying "We paid money to support the game" and finish with "So give us special treatment". Grab a dictionary and look up the definition of support please before you go using it again.

I bet you people donate $2 to the Red Cross a year and then when there is a flood or natural disaster you expect them to come to your house before the people that didn't donate that $2 and save you first.
  • Options
    vfibsuxvfibsux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    Why? You are not missing out on anything. You wont even have this issue once the server capacity or other servers is addressed. $200, ok I can see that, throw them a bone.

Technically it is a partition since he wants to separate the haves and have-nots.

No, he wants to separate the did from did nots.
  • Options
    leomutretaleomutreta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think anyone that buys something on this game should be put on behind the HotNs in the queue. Since queue skipping was one of the "goodies" the HotN package promissed, they deserve to skip it all.
    Everyone else thats bought stuff in the game should be ahead of people that contributed nothing, like any other f2p game out there.
  • Options
    dicehounddicehound Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So, to recap:

If you pay $200, go to the front of the line
    If you pay $60, sorry, you're there with the free folks. Oh, and to top it off, the stuff you paid $60 for (like the mount and companion)? You're not even gonna get it, and we'll just keep closing your tickets telling you to see the founder's agent over and over again even though you've done that already! bwaaahaaahaaahaaa!
  • Options
    takigushitakigushi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    armored22 wrote: »
    They can simply add a scroll in the Zen Market at a fair price that offers just that "Be placed at the start of the Queue"

Also imho those of us who spent $60 or $200 dollars, you really think those will be the final and last purchase they make? I highly doubt that. To be fair i think between the Founders and the freebie players all of the founders will end up spending a great deal in the long run.

I myself bought more Zen just to get some keys. And I bet I'll probably throw a lot more money at Neverwinter since I'm not subscribed to any MMO right now.
  • Options
    eyewishuheaveneyewishuheaven Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No way Guardian Founders should have to wait like this. I mean 7000, come on Perfect World
  • Options
    naztrollnaztroll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 59
    edited April 2013
    Not looking forward to this when I get home from work. Guess the worlds not so perfect, as someone else stated, there is no reason you should not have seen this comng and used the last couple days to prepare new shards if needed.
    18.jpg