test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Auction house - missing astral diamonds

volcxxxvolcxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I think something is broke, i know i sold some auctions (cant see them on alt) but i cant find anywere option to claim earned diamonds.
Items sold when i was offline. Now i sold another auction, got e-mail notification, and still cant see any option to claim AD...
5cm82e.jpg
Old "Blood and Sand: Unchained" quest
Played more than 100 000 times!
> TRY IT NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ecy4o6JqLc
Post edited by volcxxx on

Comments

• Options
    cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    AD from Auctions auto go to your AD pool in currency.
    You do not have to claim them.
    The email is just to notify you of the sale.
  • Options
    volcxxxvolcxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oh, ok thx
    5cm82e.jpg
    Old "Blood and Sand: Unchained" quest
    Played more than 100 000 times!
    > TRY IT NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ecy4o6JqLc
  • Options
    reburrebur Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So they go into the astral diamond exchange where you claim them or do they go directly into your characters astral diamonds?

If they go into my currency of my inventory then I'm missing like 50-60 thousands of them.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor
    Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V PRO ATX LGA1155 Motherboard
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    OS SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Hard Drive & Crucial 256GB SSD x 2
    Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-biit)
  • Options
    zusaazusaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm also missing AD from an auction bid. When I look at the auction listings, the auction that I was bidding on is missing and I know there were 4 days left in the auction when I bid 2 days ago. And of course the AD are missing from my account. I put in a ticket so hopefully they can resolve this!
  • Options
    daxx360daxx360 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I too am missing AD from the auction house. I sold 2 items while offline, when I logged on today I noticed a mail from the AH saying the items had sold, so I logged onto the character I put them on the AH with and boom, no mail and no AD.
  • Options
    rayuki666rayuki666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 35
    edited April 2013
    you think thats bad? i sold a mithral hammer for 2mill, and no AD from it lol. someone got a free hammer. sent in numerous tickets about AH missing AD from stuff selling and not going into AD currency, im missing something close to 4mill in AD
  • Options
    cornerhoundcornerhound Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Having a similar issue as well - bid on an item (257500ad) someone else bought it out and I didn't get my diamonds back :(
  • Options
    kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yup an another to the list of people missing diamonds from AH sales.
  • Options
    reburrebur Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hopefully they are looking into this. I still have the mails saying how much I'm supposed to get in my inbox. Also what I would like them to add for this would be a history of transactions somewhere. Not just a mail you get but a actual history tab so you can go back and look at what you sold and for how much at that date and time.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor
    Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V PRO ATX LGA1155 Motherboard
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    OS SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Hard Drive & Crucial 256GB SSD x 2
    Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-biit)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    should add that people buying things from ah do still get charged the AD for the items, so no they are not snagging items for free.
  • Options
    hakarathakarat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Bump on this... The AH is really <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I have absolutely no idea if my A.D. is actually getting to me, sometimes I doubt half my sales are even reaching my character...

The whole system is just stupid, and the way they send you a mail if you are outbid or whatever, it just completely spams your mail box and u have to deal with deleting each letter, with the high possibility of deleting something important from your in-game mail because of the AH spam.

They really need a better system involved and also one that doesn't jip you of your A.D. I'm really scared it's going to jip me a huge amount of A.D. but I am pretty sure it's already jipped me a couple hundred thousand A.D. there really is no way of telling, man this AH is shady.

Edit: Also i'm pretty sure if you bid on an item then buy it out, your bid is completely lost, I don't think i've ever noticed my bid coming back to me after buying the same item out.

Who is testing this stuff over at Cryptic Studios? Did they even graduate High School? These type of game breaking, money stealing bugs are just absolutely baffling.
    "There are more things in heaven and earth,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
  • Options
    ulyxosulyxos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 49
    edited April 2013
    Posting to share a similar experience ... None of my AH sales did reach my pool. I follow closely my AD and sold for near 10K AD (on a pool of 31K) so this is not that i have missed it. I received the mails all right, but the mail keep bugging in and out also ... Sometime they are in my inbox ... sometime they are not ... So bug with AH not sending us our AD and bug with mail system losing my mail ;).
  • Options
    seedyman42seedyman42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sharing same experience, missing 600k+ from a sale of the purple pet. Got an email, saying it sold, which disappeared, and no diamonds.
  • Options
    deacon777deacon777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Posted this in general chat, mod moved it here. But add me to the list. Someone listed the lockbox mount up on the AH on Thursday I believe. 2 Million starting bid and 5 Million buy out. Figured Id throw 2 Mil on it cause why not.

The system took my bid and 2 Mil astrals out of my bags, went about my day. Checked the AH later that evening to see if anyone had outbid me anything. No current bids. ooookay, lets look in mounts section. Horse gone, not listed anymore.

Ooookay, getting worried ........ check the zen exchange, nothing there. My bags? Nada. So basically, the mount got bought out or the guy removed his posting, and my 2 Million astrals just .... got sucked into the nether I suppose. Ive had a ticket open with pwe support since Thursday, still no word from them.
  • Options
    zusaazusaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Anyone get a response or their missing AD? I keep checking my ticket status and no change.
  • Options
    tabris82tabris82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My issue is far from being as large, but i put 9 nightmare lockboxes to the AH, stacks of 1 at 189-199 AD for 5 days (did this yesterday and they actually sold, so why not). Today the 9 boxes are gone, no mail, no AD just gone from the AH.

I am not really worried about the value, because it ended up being free AD, but i will refrain from using it for real items until this is fixed.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    They should disable the AH until the issue with sellers not getting the AD for what they sell is fixed, especially since its opening up to everyone today so from here on in the problem will just get worse.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Am curious actually. Has anyone received the diamonds they were supposed to for items they have sold? Is it a now and then bug or a constant one?
  • Options
    naviernavier Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited April 2013
    I used regular Astral Diamonds to buy Items in Auction House and to BID one problem ... hmmm why am i getting refined astral diamonds? so this is less confusing can we please use gold !!!! to buy and sell in Auction House.
  • Options
    naviernavier Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited April 2013
    The only thing Gold is used for is buying potions... other than that Gold in game is absolutely pointless cause the main currency you want is Regular Astral Diamonds.
  • Options
    kiry3kiry3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited April 2013
    Add me to the list.

I sold a chain shirt on the AH while I was in a instanced quest, saw the mail pop up. Got out of the instance quest, mail is gone, item is gone, and no diamonds....

I'm really confused. Now I think I've sold two items but not getting anything from them.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hearing of more and more people not getting their astral diamonds for selling things and have still not heard of anyone who HAS gotten their astral diamonds.
  • Options
    muttonchops1muttonchops1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep me too. I'm guessing I've lost several 100k of AD. The items I've posted sold, no ingame mail is showing apart from the mail icon keeps flashing at me, and my items disappear from the auction house list. Not cool!
  • Options
    rconiannrconiann Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So far I'm out 700k Astral and have another auction ending tomorrow for 500k... Have yet to recieve any AD since early release. Not to mention I'm a Founder with no titles on my Main or in forums... But I still get all the perks...
  • Options
    netrilusnetrilus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 148
    edited May 2013
    I had a similar problem but with an item being bought but not present into my mail. It happened twice. I will monitor it again and if this happens again I will report it, it's not fair.
  • Options
    silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Not really sure what you are trying to say lol
  • Options
    ender69ender69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Add me to the list! I wasn't even getting the mails telling me I've successfully sold items until I deleted an old message, the suddenly all the sale notifications appeared.. sadly none of the AD did.

AH is pretty much completely broken, the filters barely work, and now it simply robs players left and right. It should be disabled until this is fixed.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    OK so according to a thread elsewhere on the forum some people are getting their diamonds.
    astazia wrote: »
    They just go directly to the character that listed the item. You don't claim it or get any notification of this happening, the AD is just there.

I too never get a mail for selling something, I just get the AD.

Will have to try selling something else and see if my balance goes up.
  • Options
    silknightsilknight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 199
    edited May 2013
    I'm also out Astral Diamonds, the market isn't sending them to my character. It may be because I have a similar named character in STO, that's where the mail is going. I checked but the dilitium isn't growing, so I don't know where the astral diamonds are going. Guess I'm not selling anything till they fix this. I'm only short 100k + astral diamonds :p