test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Launcher issues - Read the first post for solutions

Comments

• llewelyn89llewelyn89 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    justtineg wrote: »
    any updates to fixing the auto update error? solution number 7 isnt working for me anymore. :(

It didn't work for me either - I downloaded it again, something must have changed - in queue now
  • demptdddemptdd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    run the game as administrator..worked for me after i replace Neverwinter.exe
  • raynkeyyzzzzzraynkeyyzzzzz Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    now it dnt work
  • euphyllioeuphyllio Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Plz then tell me the solution for this problem, cuz i didnt found it yet mr. i know everything noobsh1t

Fatal error: error decompressing data. Verifying Files in the launcher may fix the issue.
    Texture_Library/Ui/Startupscreens/Loadscreen_Progress_Bar_Empty:left.Jpg:
  • xzev667xzev667 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have to repeat number 7 every time I start up the client.
  • wendyonewendyone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Trying to launch Neverwinter.

Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate

Trying to update the launcher.
    Please be patient.
    Tried connecting

Got this message all afternoon. Have not had any trouble connecting before today.
    Hope I get connected soon. Thanks
  • dukka101dukka101 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    IS there a problem with the actually downloading of the game? I have a fantastic internet connection, but for whatever reason it seems to be downloading at 0.57KB/SEC.

I assume this is because so many people are trying to download the game all at once?
  • xarethxareth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still get "CrypticError: Oops! Oops! Your Cryptic application has crashed. To help us out, please indicate what was going on at the time of the crash, while we gather information."

Solution Update 10 dosn't work.. and well i dont have mumble or tw installed now and...guess what? Still not working..
  • demptdddemptdd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    it's because they have <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> servers and they put download limit and que when log in..
  • xarethxareth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ooh..now i understand!!! ..the Open Beta thing... they meant to test the luncher client not the game!! So it's basically an OB for the luncher itself.. nice done..
    There u got me silly pw !!! :)
  • rokibarokiba Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im getting error 36 everytime!! i cant update!!!
  • guchooguchoo Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    again patcher error,omg come on :/
    If you want peace,prepare for war!
  • derex1992derex1992 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    omg still error 403!! i hope that with the today's maintence, this problem go away!!
  • jogoskanindragonjogoskanindragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 143 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I stay at Queue waiting to enter in game but the client close when the map load to start the game. The error showed is:

"Fatal error; Hog file incorrect/ unreadable version: 7
    Technical Details: Hog file incorrect / unreadable version: 7"

What i cand o for it?
  • usitvakusitvak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oh i was playing for abit, logged off to see about this problem on the other pc cus of the horrendous lag making it a waste of time, now when i got to log in, im getting it too...

Patch Error:

the patch client got a message while it was in a state of no responce function

My apologies if this has been said already(This thread is going a bit fast). But have you tried using the .exe file you downloaded from update 7 directly, and not a shortcut?
  • neuroticrockneuroticrock Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They're entering maintenance anyway. You guys need to calm down. Watch a movie or something.
  • derex1992derex1992 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    don't charge the launcherrr!! :mad:
  • daworoxdaworox Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still getting the Patcher Error, grrrrrr... even with the new .exe :(
  • daworoxdaworox Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OK I got to the part when I log in to the game, select a character and then the queue was soooo big that it just threw me out on the login screen after a while...
    I hope there will be a server upgrade or something to fix these logging issues.. can't wait to try this game out.
  • callmedeuxcallmedeux Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I cant connect to the login server..

Working as intended im sure..
  • lordofdestructinglordofdestructing Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tried many things, and finally the launcher began updating. After many, many hours it was very close to finish, and it crashed. I also put it on yesterday, but in the morning the screen didn't show anything, so I had to force the computer off. Luckily this time it was saved, so I have only 300 MB (as opposed to 3GB earlier) to patch.
  • burn1thburn1th Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't connect to server.. when it says "Connecting to server" i wait several minutes and it goes back to logging menu
    Idk what to do..so help?
  • l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol, maintenance time. Check the posts. 3 more hrs to go
  • azthiothazthioth Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have written this many times, BUT everyone seems too lazy to read the posts. In the launcher, open options and select, disable on-demand patching. This has helped a lot of people who are stuck and connecting, patch number or simply the word patching on the launcher.
  • abiloa247abiloa247 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can not log in to the server : Mad:
  • candiflavorcandiflavor Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @azthioth, thanks that works great. i dont really understand all these timezones :/. im using central time, it is now 10:16am when will server be on with my time?
  • luriddetailluriddetail Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My launcher currently works fine, but the screen is solid white and have no buttons. I found where to click to log on, but it says nothing. Anyone else experiencing this?
    edited May 2013
    @azthioth, thanks that works great. i dont really understand all these timezones :/. im using central time, it is now 10:16am when will server be on with my time?

I am glad it helped. It is roughly 8:30AM PDT which means it is roughly 11:30AM on the East coast. 2:30 hours left.
    edited May 2013
    My launcher currently works fine, but the screen is solid white and have no buttons. I found where to click to log on, but it says nothing. Anyone else experiencing this?

You most likely need to install the new .exe file mentioned at the beginning of this post. Also make sure the data collector for the error log is no longer functioning in your processor.
  • b3urs3lfb3urs3lf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I still have that thing says patching for about 3 hours :( how do i make it disappear?
This discussion has been closed.