test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I bought this game, why is there is a huge queue?

2»

Comments

• Options
    tymantyman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Its the first day of open beta, of course there will be a massive queue, settle down nerds
  • Options
    chase20tnchase20tn Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    fusedmass wrote: »
    People keep provoking, mocking "why pay 200 for a game" then when we respond its with our answer, we're mocked for explaining why it is. Not trying convince you, simply explaining.

The VIP access logging in alone, verus the 2 hour or more waiting period by itself is a great value.

ok so you got in and then when you run out of stuff to do and stop playing good job wasteing 200$ for nothing but 1month of gametime
    Name:Trunks
    LVL:8X
    Guild:TacTics
    Server:East
    TOP 10 Mage
    ID# East server: 8000152G090007045006020S3eefb2
  • Options
    brotherbrandunnbrotherbrandunn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    chase20tn wrote: »
    @2- MMORPG are never complete they are ever changing so says its live or beta there is no real difference

again maybe not most players, but the transition from open beta to actual release is huge for devs.
    also there is a difference between huge fixes, like you see in betas-and balance adjustments/expansions
  • Options
    drbullsedrbullse Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Game Is fail from day one of open beta, But who knows it might not fail but sure looking that way, When people cant get in to try something why in the hell would they buy it?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    tyman wrote: »
    Its the first day of open beta, of course there will be a massive queue, settle down nerds

whoa buddy hold down the angry nerd rage at nerds im pretty sure if your at a forums your a nerd yourself so keep it in your pants bro do you even lift lol jk
    TOP 10 Mage
  • Options
    pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    fusedmass wrote: »
    Thats a great investment.

P.T. Barnum and Bernie Madoff love you.
  • Options
    pwthebestpwthebest Member Posts: 48
    edited April 2013
    drbullse wrote: »
    Game Is fail from day one of open beta, But who knows it might not fail but sure looking that way, When people cant get in to try something why in the hell would they buy it?

You can purchase HoTN to jump queue's
    :Dhttp://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/hero
  • Options
    blooddathblooddath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    chase20tn wrote: »
    whoa buddy hold down the angry nerd rage at nerds im pretty sure if your at a forums your a nerd yourself so keep it in your pants bro do you even lift lol jk

This is a great reply.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    drbullse wrote: »

i got to lvl 9 and decided to take a break to watch rooster teeth podcast game is great while i was playing just do something else while in que
    TOP 10 Mage
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    blooddath wrote: »
    This is a great reply.

thanks seemed legit to me
    TOP 10 Mage
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Loser's Club 59,377.
  • Options
    mltdwnmltdwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 73
    edited April 2013
    guys don't worry, right now in game is no better. Keep getting disconnects, server stops responding, etc. Had to quit on my lvl 60 tonight because I was going back and soloing dungeons I missed and kept dying on Idiris because I would lose connection or serveer would stop responding every battle.... When you are killed by the lag monster it is frustrating so right now you aren't missing anything. Personally I think the game is fantastic, IF they ever fix the lag and queue issues, but then EVERY MMO has this issue so what are ya gonna do?
  • Options
    tonyacttonyact Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Getting in front of the queue is an additional $199 cost. Working as intended. Enjoy the 7000 freeloaders in front of you.
    Good thing there are so many 'freeloaders' - looks like the game is generating lots of interest and many of them may end up paying customers.
  • Options
    sirfappinssirfappins Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    To get shorter que log off and on keep doing it, got me in within 10mins
  • Options
    willowwhispwillowwhisp Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Don't know why everyone is so angry. SWTOR's launch had a queue this large if not moreso. Diablo 3 servers crashed at launch because they couldn't handle the load. Anyone who is expecting to be playing the game immediately after downloading, even if you've paid money for it, is doing nothing but deluding themselves.

Also, anyone complaining about not having VIP access apparently can't read, since it doesn't say anywhere on the $60 pack that it gets that privilege.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    The queue isn't really that bad. There have been far worse.
  • Options
    doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I'm logging in and out of the game just to spite you all!
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    says 40k in line after i got to like 5k im pretty sure the numbers are bugged lol
    TOP 10 Mage
  • Options
    pwthebestpwthebest Member Posts: 48
    edited April 2013
    doowie1982 wrote: »

XD well then
  • Options
    blooddathblooddath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    doowie1982 wrote: »

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo :-p Well played sir. Now THAT is well spent money!
  • Options
    direcrowdirecrow Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Its opening day. All mmorpgs have packed launches.
    Also, no region locking + 3 shards.
    Mindflayer Shard - @direcrow
    The Dire Crow - Tiefling TR
    Alice L'ddell - Human GF
    Ludovique - Tiefling DC
  • Options
    fmstalkerfmstalker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    pizzamurai wrote: »
    HOTN is the only one with VIP access. Sorry buddy.

Sadly, the launcher won't launch...can't connect due to server overload. So, it's virtually worthless to get VIP access when you can't get the game to run.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Please refer to:
    [h=3]Sticky: Are you in a queue? Read this first![/h]
This discussion has been closed.