test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    aarond2lodaarond2lod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've been in queue for over an hour, sucks.
    Think i'll just until tomorow and hope PWE have got their **** together by then.
  • Options
    chris361chris361 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You had early access..you should have know this was an open Beta..if not, your fault. You paid for early access and all the goodies that came with it, not a VIP status to head of the line. See you in game:cool:
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    VIP acces meant you got to play 5 days or something BEFORE open beta started. It has NOTHING to do with queue's.

Inform yourselfs better!

You may want to reread the package for HOTN. We jump ahead of the queue line.
  • Options
    moonraisamoonraisa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7
    edited April 2013
    ashenoak wrote: »
    The description of the Guardian Package did not say you got VIP access. You should read next time before you buy something. Its no ones fault but your own, its not like they said they would give you VIP access then took it away. VIP access was one of the number one advantages of Hero of the North Founders and it specifically said we got VIP access which is what we paid for.

You should probably climb off the soap box. People who did purchase the Heroes of the North pack, including myself, are also having the issue. While I agree, they're wrong regarding VIP access and the Guardian of Neverwinter Pack, there's no reason to be an arrogant tool to people who either misunderstood or misread.
  • Options
    jugger989jugger989 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The packages have been on the site for months...they clearly stated which grants VIP access and which doesn't. Not sure what all the butt hurt is about, you knew what you were buying.

Here's the thing they created a game that relies on transactions. If individuals can't even get into the game then there are no transactions. Its not good business for a f2p game model.
  • Options
    barker182barker182 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We got PW'ed
  • Options
    fylllsvinfylllsvin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just great. Was playing fine then lost connection to server are now number 8502 in que... (and yes i'm a founder)
  • Options
    kimoy8520kimoy8520 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Im only getting this queue because I just &*%ing crashed.
  • Options
    reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i keep getting 8917 is that like some magic number or something lol
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007
  • Options
    drillisendrillisen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    corvusn wrote: »
    The maturity being shown in this thread is the exact reason gamers are presented as the whiniest, most offensive, most self-entitled beings to convert oxygen into carbon dioxide.

I wish I could upvote you.
  • Options
    restivoiiirestivoiii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A Very Important Person or VIP is a person who is accorded special privileges due to his or her status or importance.[1]

Examples include celebrities, heads of state/heads of government, major employers, high rollers, politicians, high-level corporate officers, wealthy individuals, or any other notable person who receives special treatment for some reason. In some cases, such as tickets to events, VIP may be used as a title in a similar way to premium, and these "VIP tickets" can be purchased by anyone.
  • Options
    spillyguyspillyguy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i just went from 2k to 22667...... wtf man i want to play and was happy to pay but common ive been queued for 3 hours and still not moved :(
  • Options
    paulbelerian2paulbelerian2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yes, i saw the vip access before purchase.. this is why i purchased guardian pack!!
  • Options
    raaizeraaize Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    To all the truly moronic people out there complaining. IT IS FIRST HOURS OF RELEASE !!> If it is like this in a week THEN talk <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. You all need to get a box of tissue and shut your weeping holes.

Coming from someone who gets to jump any queue is pretty rich. Others who paid money for this game are stuck in a Queue of thousands with people who paid nothing ahead of us. Stupid system is stupid.
  • Options
    sassiangelsassiangel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10
    edited April 2013
    noscetemet wrote: »
    I'm hearing a drinking game in the making. I mean consider, the queue goes upwards sometimes. That's unusual enough to deserve pounding a beer right?
    Sounds like a plan to me... for every time the que climbs take a drink....then when it goes back down take another drink...by the time we get it we will all be either drunk or passed out lmao
  • Options
    zentucknorzentucknor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Okay folks time to calm down. First the queue is allowing people to actually enjoy the game, without a que right now this game would be a lag fest. If they took off the queue most of you would complain about lag.

The current problem shows something good if you take the time to look, the game is drawing a lot of attention, obviously much more than they expected.

This has an obvious fix, Cryptic needs to bring up two or three more shards.

As for those complaining about the money they paid. First you should have let history teach you on your purchase, NOT A SINGLE MMO LAUNCH that has had founders options has been worth the cost. Paying as much as $200 for a game that does not exist except on paper when you bought it is just not very bright.

Now then I appreciate you spent the money and want what you paid for but you need to understand that legally they do not yet actually owe you anything, this game is a BETA not a release yet and so they cannot guarantee features or performance. Again if you did not understand that in the future do not spend money if you do not know what you are getting.

Now then let me finally say that some people here, and many MMO gamers for that matter need to take a chill pill. A BETA that is 7 hours old has an issue, who could have imagined!? This game has not been in open beta long enough to judge anything about it. If after a week we still see these issues then there is a huge problem and they need to get in gear and fix it. Day one having issues is to be expected with the turn out this game has gotten so relax and let them work on it.

BTW ANYONE who serious thought this game would NOT an issue on day one is delusional and knows nothing about MMO gaming.
    Ever ask a halfling to watch over your stuff while you visit the privy? Was it there when you returned?
    Friar Kalien of Torm
    10.jpg
  • Options
    corvusncorvusn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    honorbill wrote: »
    if you have a queue you are not near capacity you are AT capacity.

LOL. Truth.
  • Options
    shepherdofmanshepherdofman Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    aprilai wrote: »
    Of course us Guardians are shafted. We pay $60 more than moochers who are playing this game for free, and we get stuck in the same **** line as them.

Way to **** up PWE.

Something smells like imbecile in here..
    ~They are Lions, and I am their Shepherd~
  • Options
    drool01drool01 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Is it just a code error displaying my position as 19253, and I'm really in a lower spot in the queue? Cause I really don't wanna leave queue.
  • Options
    akyrasraygakyrasrayg Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For everyone to expect that there would be no issues on Launch day for all those who couldnt afford to be in closed betas getting their Chance to Finally play! ... heh i dont mind my 30 min queue .. im patient and know there will be plenty unsatisified people that hop off or people playing since launch today are getting off to allow those waiting in queue to get on ... dont take your impatient anger out on the mod admins or devs when they are just trying to make the game run smoothly on the Heaviest log in day for them ...

I appreciate their work and am looking forward to progress ^_^
    *Raises her eyebrow and stares at you as you read her signature*
    You don't just Rush through a dungeon!! You enjoy the complexities brought to it and transport yourself there.
  • Options
    chris361chris361 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    no where in any of the packs did it state head of the line did it?..or did you just assume?
  • Options
    manfrome15manfrome15 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Since I already had Champions Installed I decided to launch it and see what happened.
    It went fine so I bypassed the Neverwinter launcher by doing the following:

Went to options, chose the Multiple Games option, restarted launcher and chose Neverwinter from the drop down menu, ...and now I'm sitting on the yoyo queue :)
  • Options
    dulash93dulash93 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Im stuck at 16k...been like that for about 15 mins cool
  • Options
    fredspekvet2fredspekvet2 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kilo418 wrote: »
    You may want to reread the package for HOTN. We jump ahead of the queue line.

You are correct. my mistake - however, what I said does count for the other package, the VIP thingy on HOTN does state "account unlock" - any ideas what this means?
  • Options
    truebornstigastruebornstigas Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You paid to support development. You didn't pay enough to support development -and- skip the line. Sorry you didn't read the fine print?
  • Options
    akyrasraygakyrasrayg Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    and the queue may jump up but it always goes down.. my patience got me in game ^^ ..
    *Raises her eyebrow and stares at you as you read her signature*
    You don't just Rush through a dungeon!! You enjoy the complexities brought to it and transport yourself there.
  • Options
    roninthehoodroninthehood Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Id pay another 200 just to be able to reach through this screen and &%*%^ SLAP the hell out of you ignorant babys complaining about first day game release lol.
    They need to turn game off for 4 hours and tell people to come back tomorrow and be happy you get to play at all
  • Options
    lucious3lucious3 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Really dissapointed, payed $60 and i'm stuck in the same queue with all the freeloaders

Great job!

and whe becomes the free loader once i spend $500 in shop and you spend nothing?!
  • Options
    noxiouscrash1818noxiouscrash1818 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    Time to make some new servers I think
  • Options
    bellaralodunbellaralodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I paid 60$, I would love to have some type of Q reduction against the free players.. I guess I am being selfish.
This discussion has been closed.