Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    jbj69jbj69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    lazer1211lazer1211 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kolbe11 wrote: »
    Hmmmm...

I wonder what the PWE Billing and Refund Department queue is...

You would do better to just do a charge back on your card you used, I tried calling them over 200 times and their line will just hang up on you, they don't have a que system for their phones, if all the agents (all 10 of them) are on calls, then the automated line tells you to try back later.
  • Options
    thatdorkyguycomthatdorkyguycom Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is a double edge sword. On the one hand you want to play etc; etc;

On the other, with a queue, that means that people are playing this, it is alive...

Smile on that regard.

Sure queue's suck...but it'll clear up once they see how things go with stability and interest.
  • Options
    wifeaggro13wifeaggro13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited April 2013
    Rookies wish i had my 60 bucks i could buy a single player game with Co OP and get the same expierence with no Q or QQ lol
  • Options
    kholler1982kholler1982 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    25522 here
  • Options
    honorbillhonorbill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    if you have a queue you are not near capacity you are AT capacity.
  • Options
    jantterijantteri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lol this thread is growing faster than I can read it :D

The queue system seems very efficient in weeding out QQers and ragers. Still I hope to get to play tomorrow. :)
  • Options
    trexianatortrexianator Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just hope there is an auto loggoff due to inactivity otherwise that's the reason 80% are in queue. Been in Q now for 1 hour goes from 3000+ to 9000+ back down to 3000+ to 9000+ again and again
  • Options
    mighydarvmighydarv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    At least you guys can get the game to launch far enough to get into a queue.
  • Options
    kingeyeballkingkingeyeballking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Like others, all I wanted to do was switch characters. No reason why I would have to log out to switch characters, there should be an option to simply go to character selection screen. BAD experience, BAD design.
  • Options
    mankeybonemankeybone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    erlucius wrote: »
    In packs descriptions there was nothing written about QUEUES lol and since both packs are FOUNDERS they should both get priority, hotn 1st and gow 2nd

Ummm...in Guardians of the North Pack, it clearly stated that you had VIP access. Why would you assume the same for the gow pack where nothing was stated?
  • Options
    frankytoadfrankytoad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What they should really do is shut down the servers for today.. spent the night getting 3 more shards going and give people the option to switch characters over to those.
  • Options
    nyboenyboe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Relax people, it's still in Beta.
  • Options
    noscetemetnoscetemet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sassiangel wrote: »
    good gawd pass me a few beers please so I can proceed to get drunk too and make this que <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> more bearable; if not downright fun lol :)

I'm hearing a drinking game in the making. I mean consider, the queue goes upwards sometimes. That's unusual enough to deserve pounding a beer right?
  • Options
    fredspekvet2fredspekvet2 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Like others, all I wanted to do was switch characters. No reason why I would have to log out to switch characters, there should be an option to simply go to character selection screen. BAD experience, BAD design.

There is actually such an option.. When I tried to close the game, it did ask me to really exit or go to the char screen. perhaps you overlooked it?
  • Options
    frozentothecorefrozentothecore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Really dissapointed, payed $60 and i'm stuck in the same queue with all the freeloaders

Great job!
  • Options
    tanza1313tanza1313 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yay
    Started on 4.5k in Q then 4 then 3.5 then 3 and so on did a jump to 13k a few times but always came back less. Got as close as 450 then bang back to 13k. Had been sitting on 13095 for around 10-15 minutes and thought hmm should I relog and it just put me in game so hold on in there, it knows you exist still so it seems. GL
  • Options
    zombieelviszombieelvis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    chryophix858chryophix858 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    HOLY <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, I get back from work, tried to login ..14303 QUE for Mindflayer................... Founders pack..and I'm waiting 14302 que time....How Can I get my money refunded?????????
  • Options
    vpovpo Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    queue is verry glithy indeed do somthing atleast u solved the lagg i lagged a bit befor u wanted to do maintenace then pwi posted that the schard was going down . then it worked perfectly u solved the lagg GJ pwi now pls pls pls solve the queue im just waiting
  • Options
    vythicalvythical Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why would you even pay money for something that is considered open beta? Thats like flushing your money down the toilet. If you have ever done an open beta before than you should know that servers are generally going to be absolute garbage.
  • Options
    corvusncorvusn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The maturity being shown in this thread is the exact reason gamers are presented as the whiniest, most offensive, most self-entitled beings to convert oxygen into carbon dioxide.
  • Options
    felicianomikofelicianomiko Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yes, if you are inactive for 15min, it kicks you out. I'm actually a little annoyed by that, but it is what it is until things smooth out. Might go play PWI or BI for a bit and check in later.
  • Options
    vectorvirusvectorvirus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    beruskoo wrote: »
    *Restarting server in 10minutes*
    - Ok let's logout then -
    *NEVERMIND, NO NEED TO RESTART, SORRY SON ENJOY YOUR 3000 QUEUE*

/rage off

This, this right here.. Ohh the joy. :/
    ChameleonVector.jpg
    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
  • Options
    restivoiiirestivoiii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ashenoak wrote: »
    The description of the Guardian Package did not say you got VIP access. You should read next time before you buy something. Its no ones fault but your own, its not like they said they would give you VIP access then took it away. VIP access was one of the number one advantages of Hero of the North Founders and it specifically said we got VIP access which is what we paid for.

Its expected it shouldn't need to be mentioned...
  • Options
    gokaogokao Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wow so many people here have no understanding of how rough the first few days of a game go. clearly you have not experienced many Open Beta Launches in your life or you are just impatient. I don't give a foop if you spent 1mill on this game as a supporter of it. there is a process and infrastructure to things. and nearly any game you will have this issue simply because there is no solid way of testing with millions of players without just releasing it hoping for the best and trying to fix it as quickly as possible. they have already fixed many problems incredibly fast considering the down times many games before it have faced. you can whine and complain and do what ever you wish to relieve yourself of stress but being a arrogant ******* to a company because they are working their best to provide you something and it doesn't get to you as fast as you want and you cant handle waiting because you are impatient is messed up. you need to chill the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out and let the devs do their work and support them not be a pompous idiot who sits there and insults them. they are clearly trying frantically to get **** working as quick as possible. I am positive that they do not want the game to mess up any more then you do. but thus is the life of launch day IT HAPPENS get over it.

P.S you chose to support this game, granted you expected better then this. but this is how ob launch always is, relax...spending a bunch of money doesn't give you a right to be a ******* to the people who put all their time into making a enjoyable game for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Im watching you! muwahhaha
  • Options
    fredspekvet2fredspekvet2 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    VIP acces meant you got to play 5 days or something BEFORE open beta started. It has NOTHING to do with queue's.

Inform yourselfs better!
  • Options
    fosslasfosslas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 44
    edited April 2013
    ticcy wrote: »
    Guardians!? :/

Players who paid $60 for a founder pack
  • Options
    igiveup2igiveup2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    traiele wrote: »
    worse thing is the queue jumps up and down like a yoyo.. so i cant look at it and go.. ahh ok, 10 min wait, and 10 mins later i'm close.. this thing goes from 3049 -> 3338 -> 2408 -> 3339 -> 748 -> 400 (oooh soon) -> 3409 errrr????

Having paid to support the development of this game (and to provide the server farm capacity to play the game smoothly) it would seem right that founders get priority on queue.

^^ this, exactly.
    Had hopes that PWE would get this one right, but how they can expect SOME of their paying populace to be queued with the open beta free crowd is a pretty disingenuous way to run things...
  • Options
    gosseyn2gosseyn2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nyboe wrote: »
    Relax people, it's still in Beta.

+1 but please, some informations ! :p
This discussion has been closed.